It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yale student murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this beautiful girl was a victim of an honor killing. She was to marry a jewish boy and it's possible that someone was against this marriage.

Yale lab tech is suspect.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Poor, poor guy, the groom. I wonder what's he's going through. Apparently the murderer worked in the same secure lab as she did, there is a person of interest.

Probably a jealous guy who couldn't let her go unfortunately.

www.cdinsight.com...

www.myfoxny.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by star in a jar] Sorry, not arrested.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You might be on to something., on a sidenote: could you take the time to respond to my question in this thread?: www.abovetopsecret.com... thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I remember first hearing about this story and thinking it was simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, the details of the story appeared very strange when you consider what is believed to have happened.

After reading through the story I decided that something was very odd about this murder. None of her possessions were stolen, no witnesses, no camera footage. I had a feeling it might have been somebody who had access to security footage because there are apparently over 70 cameras on that campus and not one shows what happened to her.

For those interested, here is a Wikpedia page that summarises the story:
Murder of Annie Le

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this beautiful girl was a victim of an honor killing. She was to marry a jewish boy and it's possible that someone was against this marriage.

Can you please explain how you arrived at this conclusion? I haven't seen anything in the story that suggests it was religiously motivated. Not saying you are wrong, but how did you decide this?

[edit on 15/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Who cares anyway?. People get murdered every day so why the big fuss over this?. The useless corrupt media wants to distract us from the serious problems in this country by focusing on this unimportant incident.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why is this national news? New Haven is rife with murder, gang shootings, drug war nonsense, muggings, rapes, thefts, (it's a cesspool and my life's ambition was to leave it). The place is a war zone. Yale is like the Baghdad Green Zone.

Maybe that's why it's national news? Crime in the Green Zone.

new topics

top topics

join