It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's New PM Supports 9/11 Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I just happened to find this article and i find it very interesting.

Takao Iwami, a political commentator who writes a column in the Mainichi Shimbun newspaper, then questioned Mr. Fujita about the book, the consequences of 9/11 and perspective of the world politics.

During the second part of the event formal greetings to Mr. Fujita were presented by the following speakers:

Tadashi Inuzuka, Member of Parliament, member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defence LINK Hideaki Seo, director of Sundai School, chair of the Fujita Political and Economic Forum Yukio Hatoyama, secretary general of the Democratic Party of Japan LINK Kazuo Tanikawa, former Defense minister and Justice minister for the ruling Liberal Democratic Party
Yasushi Kurokouchi, former ambassador to Switzerland, Nigeria and Tanzania Haruhiro Shiratori, father of a 9/11 victim. Yasuo Onuki, former chief of the NHK office in Europe and the US. NHK, Japan Broadcasting Corporation, is Japan’s national public broadcasting organization.
Hiroshi Yamada, former chief correspondent for Japan’s daily newspaper, Yomiuri, in the US and Europe Kyoji Takei, chairman of the National Printing Bureau labor union.

Speakers supported Mr. Fujita’s efforts to bring peace and reconciliation in Afghanistan and other areas of conflict in non-military ways, including the importance of finding truth for the 9/11 questions.

Full article here
www.daily.pk...

Wow this is big news. Will Japan get a investigation into 9/11 before the US gets their reinvestigation? looks like it to me.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Good find I hope more comes of it.
I firmly believe things are going to get better for all of us.
I know it in my heart.

Keep up the good work my friend

join