It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings fellow Patriots and Outside the Box-ers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have been browsing this site and its forums consistently now for about a month and I like what I see. There are definitely genuine people on here who have a genuine concern for this great nation.

A little about me.... I'm a 30 year old male, former US Marine and Government employee. While in the Corps I worked in Intelligence at the NSA. Once out 6 years later I contracted for some other 3 Letter Agencies before I finally had enough one day and walked away for good. Working for the Intelligence Community was making me a hypocrite because it was going against most of my beliefs. I learned a lot about myself and even more importantly about our government and its shady ways.

I am happy to be a member and I look foward to future discussions with all of you.

Semper Fi

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

Okay so I have to ask, what do you know about this coming October? Should we all bug out and move to Denver?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow....& Welcome....

Hell it took me 5 years before I first posted.

Due to your background, I would really like to have a few beers with you!

Boy would that be fun...

Thanks for serving the country...

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Welcome Friend To ATS.

Don't mind the crazies (see above
)

I look forward to reading your contributions, I am sure you will have a lot of light to shed on some sort of situations.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi "I",

Good to met you. Wow you have an intense background for someone so young.

Welcome.

IR

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The mere fact that Plucky jumped in to welcome you is a very, very good sign.

Most of us could drop dead in a stellar burst of flame, and she'd never give us a mention.

You have arrived, my man.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
As of right now I wouldn't worry just yet Plucky, although let me tell you Denver is quickly gaining ground on places I'd like to live for awhile. I say awhile because I have "nomad" syndrome and I can't seem to stay put in the same place for more then a year or two. Guess I just love moving around and getting a taste for as much of the good ol US of A as possible.

Thanks for all the great welcomes so far. I'm pretty excited about the future and all the great discussion that are sure to be had. From what I've seen so far this site as some extremely intelligent individuals which is more then you can say for pretty much 99% of the other crap you find on most other sites and forums.

- I wish I would've taken the Blue Pill

top topics

join