It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Thieves Oil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Anyone heard of Four Thieves oil? I know it was supposed to have been used during the Plague, to ward of the bubonic plague. I have read on several sites about it helping with the swine flu.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Check this thread out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Funny you mention this, I was reading an article today about mold at a grammar school and somebody mentioned four thieves oil as a mold reducer. I found this website, maybe you can find out more about it.
www.secretofthieves.com...

As the bubonic plague decimated Europe in the year 1413, four thieves were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They explained that they were perfumers and spice traders and told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, including cloves and rosemary, that they rubbed on their hands, ears, and temples.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by crw2006]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I will check it out. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Locutis

I don't think that's an oil or "essential oil". It's more like a tincture. For the recent swine flu stuff maybe better is (not for pregnant or breast feeding women, infants, small children, or pets);

Try oil of oregano. I use it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Try to keep your vitamin D uptake up. Get supplements or for the real experimenter (like me) shift to full spectrum lighting. Home Depot ( I don't work for them) has a good selection.

new topics

top topics

join