It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do People who Ridicule Conspiracy Threorists Hang out in 911 Forums and on ATS?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodles

The real truth seekers are not out to trick anyone, it is the msm and politicians who have tricked the American public.

That is simply an unsupported claim, never demonstrated.

The "twoofers" are simply trying to find the truth.

No, that's not true. If you cannot demonstrate that the "msm and politicians have tricked the American Public" but just assert it, then you are not looking for the "truth."

THAT is one of the biggest false claims of the 9/11 "Truth" Movement and why it gets the derision it earns.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

The real truth seekers are not out to trick anyone, it is the msm and politicians who have tricked the American public.

That is simply an unsupported claim, never demonstrated.

The "twoofers" are simply trying to find the truth.

No, that's not true. If you cannot demonstrate that the "msm and politicians have tricked the American Public" but just assert it, then you are not looking for the "truth."

THAT is one of the biggest false claims of the 9/11 "Truth" Movement and why it gets the derision it earns.

You have a clear and present agenda. You are not bringing plausible evidence to be discussed and disected rationally. You appear to be a braggart who indulges in insults and inuendo - not fact. Theory is that people who resort to insults are frightened. There is much to fear. Should the cover ups ever be exposed, people who towed the party line will be in great personal danger from the uncontrollable mob mentality that is sure to erupt. Those on the wrong side of that eventuality should be very afraid, work very hard to deflect and divert everyone they can from taking in ALL the evidence.

Agendas, agendas, agendas. Agendas seek to methodically achieve a purpose. Who doesn't have one? The government? You? Me?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

I think that attitude comes from the fact that after reviewing the evidence some people feel really embarrassed and ashamed of how easily the American public was tricked.

You Twoofers are incapable of tricking us. It's been 8 years and you still haven't accomplished a single thing you claimed you would.

Get real.

You really think you can annoy me?

You are so transparent...

You represent an extreme point of view with such confidence and certainty that more neutral people will think reality is some place in between...

Fortunately your repetitive and evasive nature makes it very obvious.

You have never actually posted any evidence...
You have never actually discussed any evidence...
You have never actually debated...

All you do is repeat two points over and over again...

1. Argumentum ad populum

"Everyone who isn't stupid believes the official story! But I don't call it the official story...I call it the true story...cause it's just so true.."

2. Negative proof

"You can't prove your claim that I can't prove my claim!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

It is not my job to demonstrate that the "msm and politicians have tricked the American Public", not in this thread. There are thousands of other threads on ATS as well as other websites prove this fact, quite thoroughly I might add. If you choose to ignore the info here at ATS then it shows that you are not looking for the truth.

If you believe that MSM and politicians work in our best interest, then you are being fooled. Please stop being so naive.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Children have been imagining faces and objects in clouds for thousands of years. It is a game.

Oh actually the game consists of making the clouds take whatever shape you want them to. That's where imagination comes in : creative imagining.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think that attitude comes from the fact that after reviewing the evidence some people feel really embarrassed and ashamed of how easily the American public was tricked.

You Twoofers are incapable of tricking us. It's been 8 years and you still haven't accomplished a single thing you claimed you would.

Get real.

You really think you can annoy me.

I'm trying to get you to support your claims. You can't. You won't. I've showed it easily. I showed that you don't even have a clue what "negative proof" means.

And you're can't even tell us what the purpose of the "9/11 Truth Movement" is.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

If your trying to uplhold the official story, you shouldnt. I was skeptical of the truth movement but then I read your posts and you just seem to convince people new to 911 truth that there is a cover up going on. If you are hired to do this, you should get fired. Its not working.

Like 100 people have said before. Add something with substance to a thread or dont add anything at all. You seem to try to get a rise out of people so they reply with emotion rather than common sense.

read the original post again.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I guess the same reason you ignore fact and reason,
The people that disagree with you are plants
The reason it has not gone mainstream is because it’s ridiculous.
Hey im open if it
was inside job show me some thing,, please

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It is not my job to demonstrate that the "msm and politicians have tricked the American Public", not in this thread.

But it is your job in the real world.

If you believe that MSM and politicians work in our best interest, then you are being fooled. Please stop being so naive.

The issue is about your claim about 9/11. Pay attention and stick to the claim you made and either demonstrate it or withdraw it.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
reply to post by jthomas

If your trying to uplhold the official story, you shouldnt.

As long as you pretend that there is some mystical "official story" and refuse to acknowledge that you must refute the actual evidence, you're just blowing hot air.

I was skeptical of the truth movement but then I read your posts and you just seem to convince people new to 911 truth that there is a cover up going on.

No, you already indicated that you fell for the 9/11 Truth Movement canard

Add something with substance to a thread or dont add anything at all. You seem to try to get a rise out of people so they reply with emotion rather than common sense.

I have repeatedly asked you all to support your claims and you are unable to do so. Common sense shows why you are 9/11 Deniers.

Why don't you admit it?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why do People who Ridicule Conspiracy Threorists Hang out in 911 Forums and on ATS?

To educate you about reason, evidence, the scientific method, and ask you to demonstrate your claims, take your blinders off, take your fingers out of your ears, and show you why you have made no progress in 8 years.

We've helped a lot of people.

I theraded you just to be sure, but yeah, you fail at life dude. You havent done anything to educate. You posted not facts in any of your replies. You posted a link to an article from a website that gets less hits than this forum, and it was an opinion peace. You have nothing, you never have and you never will. So either you are lying, or incapable. either one is fine by me, your true colors shine on. Maybe someday you will live up to your own self proclaimed goal, but its not today.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm trying to get you to support your claims. You can't. You won't. I've showed it easily. I showed that you don't even have a clue what "negative proof" means.

You showed it very well..

"Show me that no passenger bodies were recovered." - jthomas

How do you know there is no evidence that AA77's passengers' bodies weren't recovered? What is the source for your assertion?

Show me that no passenger bodies were recovered.

"You can't prove I have no evidence!"

Negative Proof

"X is true because there is no proof that X is false."

en.wikipedia.org...

And you're can't even tell us what the purpose of the "9/11 Truth Movement" is.

It is about showing the lack of evidence for the official story...

You are a great example as you completely believe the official story but have never actually produced a logical reason or a shred of evidence...

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Jezus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

During my 20 years in corporate communications and public affairs, I participated in the steady growth and influence of largely invisible persuasion -- and at a time when newsrooms are shrinking and investigative journalism seems to be vanishing. The number of P.R. people long ago surpassed the number of working journalists in this country. And that ratio of P.R. people to reporters will continue to grow. The clear winners as this shift occurs are big, rich corporations and other special interests. The losers are average Americans, most of whom are completely unaware how their thoughts and actions are being manipulated to achieve corporate goals on Capitol Hill.

Link to article "How Corporate PR Works" LINK

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
You havent done anything to educate. You posted not facts in any of your replies.

I know you're still upset, but it's clear that no 9/11 Truther can support their claims or answer my questions.

You included.

I'm sure that's upsetting for you, but that's the education you all are getting.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The issue is about your claim about 9/11. Pay attention and stick to the claim you made and either demonstrate it or withdraw it.

Again, this thread is "Why do People who Ridicule Conspiracy Threorists Hang out in 911 Forums and on ATS?". If you want answers to other questions then it is your job to search for them. The fact that msm and politicians lie is common knowledge and does not need to be proven in every thread.

Now stop hanging out in the 9/11 forum and ridiculing conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists use bad sources too.
Anyone promoting a cause, positive or negative, could be an 'infiltrator' or serving someone else's agenda.
You may also get some hanging out on forums like this just because they like a good argument - but I suspect there are a lot like me who are interested but 'on the fence' and looking for reasoned debate and information.
We actually need both sides of the argument otherwise sites like this would just be a bunch of people, all with the same views, talking to themselves and feeding their own mindset.
You need checks and balances.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
People who ridicule conspiracy theorists do it for the same reason people try to pick on the weak guys in school. It makes them feel good to put others down. In their mind, there is no conspiracies in the world and we are all just being silly. They certainly dont see anything wrong with the world events. If the media says its muslim terrorists, its muslim terrorists.

Perhaps its our subjective experiences of the world that makes us unable to understand how it is that someone can believe something so different to ourselves. Perhaps conspiracy theorists had parents and friends that let them down so they learned words can be false. Perhaps they also use emotions to guide them to a higher degree. Sometimes people just get a feeling something is not right. The peaces of the puzzle doesnt make sense. It starts as a feeling.

I understand both sides, but I dislike when one side is not respectful to the other. On that level, it becomes more about winning the argument than seeing the truth.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I understand both sides, but I dislike when one side is not respectful to the other. On that level, it becomes more about winning the argument than seeing the truth.

Let me ask you if you "understand" the side of Holocaust Deniers. Should we be respectful to them? Why or why not?

How about moon-landing deniers, round-earth deniers, and evolution deniers? Have they earned a place at the table?

Do you understand the similar nature of the four I just named above ? How do 9/11 "Truthers" differ?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Why do so many people who hate conspiracies and conspiracy theorists hang out here and trash people and threads using insults and bad sources and most of the time no sources. These people act as if they know it all when all the evidence proves them ignorant or dead wrong.

Its been proven that people in the government or in the forces do and are forced to come to these forums and protect the interests of certain groups or agencies.

Why dont they just admit it? Why else would they come to a site they hate under a forum topic they despise just to trash any type of rational investigation or conversations that occur among some world intellects that do enjoy coming here?

On topic of 9/11 and the grand scheme of things, wouldnt it be fair to say that the people that planned 911 have also planned and foresaw what may become of it on internet forums?

Wouldnt it be also fair to say that they have employed handfuls of people to hangout in forums such as this to keep spreading the lies and muddying the waters of truth?

We already know the answer and it is yes. The terrorists have employed people to come on here and pretend they are joe blo american and pretend the believe the official story when there is really no evidence to support the official story.

What a waste of life.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Actually, I do not fully believe the official version either,

Which parts of the official government story do you not believe?

however, I believe that there may have been complacency, or errors on their part that they would like to cover up.

Which is why truthers persist to bring these facts to light. If someone is arse-covering, wouldn't you want to know who it was?

So stop painting with a black and white brush. Not believing the OS word for word does not make one a truther,

It would make one illogical to believe the official government story, yet doubt parts of it.

That's a contradiction that no one can escape from. Funny, I posted a thread about that line of thinking not long ago...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by tezzajw]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join