It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eco-Terrorists, at it again *sigh*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
"Eco-Terrorists Attack Hummer Dealer"

"The Earth Liberation Front was quick to praise the act of terror, however refused to accept responsibility for the terrorism."

wizbangpop.com...

This goes with my theory that any "Extremism" is dangerous. Animal Rights Extremists, Pro-Life & Pro-Choice Extremists, and any other Extremists.

My main problem with these "Green Extremists" is that global warming is a hoax! The politicians who scream "man-made climate-change" are crooks! If someone can afford a Hummer, and the expenses of it, they have the right to drive a freakin Hummer!

*edit*
By the way, I don't want anyone to think I'm only against the Democratic "Green" (Tax) Movement. It was probably worse going into Iraq and wasting time, money, and human life fighting there. . . but we shall see how far this "climate-change", "cap & trade", "green" tax movement goes. . . They might say that fat people are releasing too much CO2 and kill them all, or "useless-eaters" like the retired folks. . . we shall see.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by bettermakings]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Actually, they have a different line about retired folks. They need too much medical resources. So kill em. What did they say Britain is at? Over 12% of the deaths are doctor assisted murders?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Nuts...are just nuts.

Plain simple.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Don't care about eco-terrorists but I do hate extreme animal lovers. I'll retaliate by eating that Thai Clobbered Chicken, please.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Those ELF nut jobs abuse too many drugs. Don't they realize repainting the vehicles will simply create more pollution? Kind of like when they were going around setting fire to dealerships...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
blah losers dont they know that the prius is the worst car on the environment ... i saw a thread about how processing the batteries effects the environment more than the life time of a hummer , was backed up with some numbers and statements too pretty crazy

top topics

join