It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anybody see the Jay Leno show last night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I love his comedy, I was so happy to see him back on the air. But the show was completely ruined, by the most disgusting display of inside knowledge ever. If you want to prove to anybody that the Freemasons are real, make them watch the end of the show. Jay-Z, Kanye West and Rihanna all performed together. The lyrics were strange, I didn't quite understand them. Their clothes were dark, Rihanna wore Gothic clothes like for a funeral. But the only funeral is sacredness! On her hat was proudly displayed a red cross, a crucifix coloured red. That is a symbol of the Knights Templar, a level of the Masons!

I was surprised enough by that, but the end of their song shocked me the most, it almost deprived me of sleep last night. They each, one by one, held their hands up and formed secret hand signs! I don't know why they did this, but it seems they were flaunting their involvement with the Illuminati. I felt like they were mocking us.

Well to their surprise many people know exactly what they are, and I want to make sure everybody is aware of what they did.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the video..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Okay. But there is no proof that jay z and kanye west are masons. And rhianna is a girl, she cant be a mason. But she is damn cute!

And i donno what handsigns you mean but if you are talking about that triangle thing jay z does its because his record label is roc a fella and they call themselves the rock and in hip hop slang a rock is a diamond. Thats why he does that sign.,

I just watched the video. I assume you are talking about the clothes they are wearing that makes it weird, thats the only thing I see thats weird. And pretty much only rhianna is dressed weird. What can I say, people wear stange stuff nowadays.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

I know for sure that some New York Times staff writer didn't see a sec of it . . .

New York Times: “So much ink has been devoted to describing how Mr. Leno’s new show would depart from his old one that it was startling to see how little difference there was.”

An absent desk is not little difference!
That's why Jay took a time break between the old and the new show: there is more to leg crossing when aired on prime time TV. You need to practice so there would be no problem with secret leg signs leading to lawsuits or worse.

new topics

top topics

join