It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God=Government of (pick your favorite)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You always hear G.o.P,G.o. whatever

I was just reading on another post how GoD wants you to be a slave for him ,,, sounds like a government

Genisis 16-17 you can eat for any tree except the tree of knowledge =you can do anything you want (free will) as long as you dont ask what im doing and you take care of me(or pay your taxes)(sound close)

Another example is the , ten commandments= you can live on my land as long as you follow my rules

If the almighty wanted everyone to obey the ten commandments then he would have told everyone on the planet at the same time(or instinct in our brain) but we have the bible now to teach everyone,

This town is not following my commandments so I will destroy them by fire (nuke)

Why is there so many gaps in history,,,, Adam learned what im doing so throw him out of my town(nuke) ,then he had this son and he had this son ect. 2-3 thousand years when the people forgot what governments did until Moses more gaps again until Noah more gaps til Jesus

Jesus =believe in me (serve me slave) and your sins (even breaking the ten commandments=Anti-God) are forgiven and I will protect you.

If the ten commandments were that important why would the almighty make them void

Fast forward to today pick a war,,, government wants something(greed) or feel threatened and you wont give it to me or submit, I just come in destroy you (nuke) and take it or make you submit (Iraq)

History repeats itself and the governments make sure of it

Who would have the knowledge of buring the scrolls(seed vault) before they were destroyed other than a government official

Thanks for reading and I hope this is eye opening for some

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I guess everybody wants to be a Levite and live in the temple while having everybody give them 10% of what they make plus the best of all there herds. So I guess you can see why the governments want to base them selfs on that. Or they go the other route a tyrant who just uses barbaric means to take what they want. Theres no telling which came first and who copyed who.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I believe that earth is a training ground for us. We are given free will, but shown where the boundaries are, by God. Children are given boundaries by their parents such as don't touch the hot stove, don't play in the street, etc. So if we can learn to stay within the boundaries now, we will be much better prepared to play well with others when we get to heaven. God forgives us our sins, just as good parents forgive their children for 'breaking the rules'. Paul says that now we 'see through a glass darkly' as he describes our understanding of the kingdom of heaven. So we try to peer through that dark glass to figure it out. But we will not understand a whole lot until this life is over. There will be no sin in heaven, and so we must be trained for it. We will not become sinless on this earth, far from it. It is not our ability, but our willingness to do things God's way that makes us suitable for life with Him forever.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
governments take 50%,tyrants take 100%,and government
tyrants take 150%,and wreck the economy!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

No… God & Country would be an “anathema” to Yehoshua. This is why “The Man” preached the Kingdom of God.

Now you certainly are on to the schemes of TPTB who would be ecstatic if every “citizen” would dedicate their hearts & minds to “The State”.

But no… as “born again citizens of the KOG” we are hated and persecuted by the “Kingdom of Satan”.

Slaves don’t make for good “citizens”.

Yahweh only desires “citizens” who love Him.

top topics

join