It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheer Up America: Bush's Days Of Deadly Corruption And Incompetence Are Numbered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Just think an unstable fanatical leader of a country could end civilization as we know it with just a push of a button.

That ridiculous; do you honestly think Cheney let Bush have the launch codes? Come on!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Actually, after the asian markets dropped, the world kept turning and then european markets dropped and then the american market is still dropping because of Bush's neverending failure in leadership that now have the U.N. wondering how much havoc he will create against world economic and political systems before he is done.

Oil is a dominant factor in the world markets, followed by political considerations etc., and Bush's ceaseless criminal acts of stupidity are causing nothing but havoc.

If only he had destroyed Osama and the Al Qaeda FIRST BEFORE invading Iraq, then the Al Qaeda wouldn't be rebuilding and getting stronger every day at the expense of Bush's betrayals throwing away lives of hundreds of Heroic and Patriotic American Military Men And Women.

Bush has gone from being the Coward of Viet Nam to the Greatest Traitor in American History.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by orang]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
PROVE IT.

Like I said, every time I find a post from you, I'll just type those two words out.

The thing is - you can't. You can't prove anything but your own ignorance. Do you like to call all southerners KKK members, or just those that are from Alabama? Nice one there - you'd better thank God that you're 1) not running for political office, and 2) able to hide behind a screen name.

PROVE IT - PROVE IT - PROVE IT - PROVE IT

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by natas]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
CazMedia,
You're right on target. Hey orang, let's hear your thoughts on why oil priced are rising. This should be interesting!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
CazMedia,
You're right on target. Hey orang, let's hear your thoughts on why oil priced are rising. This should be interesting!

Fair question CM, Bush has destabilized the world economic, social and political systems with his invasion of Iraq instead of exterminating Osama and the Al Qaeda first.

The world stock markets/investors hate uncertainty, and Bush is the biggest uncertainty since Carter let inflation run amuck.

Bush's Billy the Kid mentality has created instability that the rest of the world in the U.N., except for the Brit PM, is rapidly losing all patience for, because they can no longer even begin to guess what Bush will do next.

Bush's reputation as a liar has lowered the worldwide respect for America to the lowest point in our history. The rest of the world don't have NeoCon fanatics to lie to them that Bush controls over America, so they know the threat that Bush has brought to the world economies, political systems and social stability.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well orang, thanks for trying.

The answer I was looking for however has to do with actual facts and supply and demand figures. Contrary to much of the political rant, demand for oil has reached about a 20 year high. This will have a significant world wide impact, but not because of Bush, but rather, increased demand from third world countries that are becoming more industrialized and consequently, increasing users of oil. Most of the increase in demand that we've seen recently has been from China. Obviously the geopolitical aspects of this competition for oil are tremendous. Any thoughts on how to handle that one?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My Bush clock has 1594 days left in
If bush stays in office, either through martial law or another rigged elction, this country will never be the same.
Civil war will most likely break out, the country has never been so divided.
The draft will be reinstated and then mass protests, kids choosing jail over war.
Probably multiple attempts on his life. From citizens, the terrorrists are happy. They couldnt have wished for a bigger fool to fight against.
Defecits as far as the eye can see.
I dont even think that republicans will vote for bush when the time comes. They are just saying that now as solidarity, but when its time to pull the lever they wont vote for him. He is just to stupid.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
TC in response to you asking if i think Bush became president to further his own financial gain. No i dont think that, i'm not too fussed whether he's rich or not coz he's got daddy to provide fro him if he wasnt. I was refering more the Cheneys interests in haliburton but as i stated i dont know (or care) too much about that side of the administration coz corporate america is in control and we cant do anything there (whether its the republicans or democrats, money runs your countries politics).

CazMedia do you want to follow up to why i have the brain power of a chimp? i'm yet to see anything posted by you on this whole site that resemble independent thought, but then again from my experience in reading some of your posts i dont really look out for your name in posts coz i am here for interesting and intelligent discussion, not blind name calling.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Well orang, thanks for trying.

The answer I was looking for however has to do with actual facts and supply and demand figures. Contrary to much of the political rant, demand for oil has reached about a 20 year high. This will have a significant world wide impact, but not because of Bush, but rather, increased demand from third world countries that are becoming more industrialized and consequently, increasing users of oil. Most of the increase in demand that we've seen recently has been from China. Obviously the geopolitical aspects of this competition for oil are tremendous. Any thoughts on how to handle that one?

Actually CS, what you say is almost correct.

But you seem to have conveniently forgotten that Bush said that keeping the oil prices down were simply a matter of Bush-Saud "jawboning" and he guaranteed to stabalize the American gasoline prices. You might want to read House of Bush House of Saud that documents the Bush Family sellout of America for the family business of world power and wealth.

Just one more "Bush Guarantee" that you RRWers are denying, so I'll just keep responding to RRW rants with my own Truth Machine for the Restoration of American Democracy After Bush Autocracy in 2004.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I don't know everything but here are my views on Bush

The main thing is that he is an IDIOT... that argument everyone agrees with.. even those that defend his actions for the sake of national unity, say they aren't his fans. I remember watching him during his campaign when he would say something and then look totally suprised. lol He was coached and coached very badly... anyone who listens to him can't think that he has a damn clue about anything.

The second thing is that we will never know if he really won the election or not because Florida where his brother is governor refused to count the votes... that alone is reason enough for me. He stold the election courtesy his brother and his brothers connections in Florida. Looks like he would want to know the true outcome of the election being as he is representing a democracy. Well its a democracy until in interferes with someone's political asperations and then it becomes a kingdom ... King George

I saw him give a speech once where I could have sworn his ass was drunk. He slurred his words and I only saw one clip of that speach and no comment about that and it was so obvious I don't see how anyone could have missed it.

His military service is in question. He was AWOL right? Isn't that a form of dessertion? So now we have a desserter leading our military. TFF

He got in Harvard with a C average. That in itself speaks volumns about his fathers influence. My kid would be lucky to get in Harvard with straight A's most of your kids too.

It seems that his every move since becoming president is to correct his fathers mistakes.

The smoke and mirrors tax break... which wasn't a tax break at all ... it was simply an early refund of what people were goin to get anyways when they filed... remember you had to deduct that early refund from what you got back?

Daddy Bush went into Kuwait shortly after the savings and loan scandal broke involving his son. I read somewhere that Sadam had communicated with the US prior to invading Kuwait and that the US took a hands off position and for all intents and purposes told him to do what he wanted in his region.

Benladen has taken responsibility for the 911 and the sand of Afghanistan isn't off our militarys boots before Bush rushes into Iraq. Stoopid in my view. Lets take care of one enemy before we charge in and overtax our resources to get someone who doesn't seem to have been doing anything but funding terrorism.. cause no weapons of mass destruction have been found right?

It seems like the political machine in this country has went to hell in a hand basket since Bush Sr got into office. He didn't get reelected for a second term and then the stoopid ass republicans spend years and millions of dollars trying to kick Bill Clinton out of office... and what was funny is that some of those republicans were burned in the process having thier own skeletons revealed.... TFF

I personally could care less what they do to IRaqie prisoners to get them to talk. If it saves american lives over there then I say more power to em. Better them than our sons. And don't kid yourselves, when you tie the hands of the military to collect information you put the lives of our soldiers on the line. But the point is that we shouldn't have went into Iraq before benladen was found. I personally think Bush knew damn well there wasn't any weapons of mass destruction and I believe that is why he didn't just bomb the hell out of em like his father did. lol He's an idiot !!!! He really believed he could walk into that country and take over with no resistance... and when US troops leave there it will be worse than it was before we came.. and most likely Sadam will get away unless the US makes sure he is tried.

Anyone would be better than Bush at this point in my view. ANYONE !!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevy
Someone correct me if I'm wrong

You're wrong....you stand corrected.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
signature
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal labotomy..."

Actually AR, your signature explains everything, and really should be the motto of the Neocons, except you should replace the word "than" with "and" to make it factually correct.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by orang

Actually AR, your signature explains everything, and really should be the motto of the Neocons, except you should replace the word "than" with "and" to make it factually correct.

Oh come now...is that all you can bring to the fray? Personal insults about a stupid tag line? Your moron factor has just increased by a factor af three.

Does it suck to come to a battle of wits totally unarmed?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Oh come now...is that all you can bring to the fray? Personal insults about a stupid tag line? Your moron factor has just increased by a factor af three.

AR, I wish you would stop descibing me as a "moron," "unarmed" Neocon.

Yes, it really does suck to be called a Neocon.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

AR, I wish you would stop descibing me as a "moron," "unarmed" Neocon.

Yes, it really does suck to be called a Neocon.

Then quit acting like a moron....simple, eh?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
AR, I said: STOP CALLING ME A NEOCON,
that's the lowest insult in America today.

Only Bush's Saud Family Al Qaeda that Bush allowed to slaughter Berg and American Heroes and Patriots in Iraq and Afghanistan today are lower.

The initiation requirements for Neocon are obviously the same as for Bush's when he joined his Yale fraternity:

Moron,
Drug Adict,
Lobotomized,
i.e., just like Bush who claims to never read anything or listen to anything that disagrees with his "Gut Feelings" and talks with "His God" through Pat Robertson.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I haven't even read all of your post, and already I had to remark on something...

Bush went to YALE, not Harvard. I can only guess as to inaccuracies in the rest of the post. Should I even read more?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Typical Lefty argument tactic, call your enemy a moron. Where did you get your degrees from Orang? Grossmont? Maybe you think Yale and Harvard just give away degree's to rich people?? those bastions of conservatism...

IMHO most of the left calls people morons because it boosts their own sad self-image. Their own lack of personal power and the guilt that tags along with it are is strengthened by putting other people down. I've seen lots of people like this. It's no way to make a convincing argument for your case...

Variable

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you would EVER back up any of your accusations with FACTS or even REPORTS OF FACTS, you may not get called a moron.

Besides, I believe you started with the Neocon stuff, am I correct? Now that you have submitted a definition (albeit a bad one), we can all be assured that you mean a Neocon to be a bad thing.

We weren't sure before...you tend to RANT and RAVE without clarity or purpose...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Only Bush's Saud Family Al Qaeda that Bush allowed to slaughter Berg and American Heroes and Patriots in Iraq and Afghanistan today are lower.

Orang - Where do you get this stuff? And, if you really believe it, we should talk. I've got a nice hilltop villa in the Everglades that you may be interested in. I think the KerNUll would like it too.

I agree with AR and feel bad at the same time. I just feel guilty in engaging in a battle of wits when the opponents aresenal is empty!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join