It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheer Up America: Bush's Days Of Deadly Corruption And Incompetence Are Numbered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Another terrorist attack will happen here. Spending hundreds of billions in Iraq isnt making the U.S. any safer. Can you say that there will never be another terrrorist atttack now that this president has invaded Iraq? No, you cant. That's the point I was making.
What do you mean conjecture? This country is a lot worse off now than during the last administrations rule. Deficits,wars threat level alerts,patriot act,illegals,no more respect in the world community,etc.etc.
The invading Iraq thing is about Iraq being the wrong country and Afghanistan being the better choice, come on keep up.

Uhmmm, I dont think people really support him as much as support their party. He is a very stupid man but republicans have to keep with the party eventhough they are screwing up big-time. You have got to admit that if someone as dumb as Bush was in another political party you would be laughing at him too.

Please, Al Queda is not recruiting. People are volunteering.
Not that many are dying either, they are in about 80 countries.

This nation is full of idiots and that is nothing to be proud of. I was talking about the world. Most of the world knows more truths than the americans are allowed to see. And now the government says they are going to censor the recent photos to keep the troops safe. How does censoring the photos from americans keep troops overseas safe? I didnt think that the troops were in danger from americans.

I know thats off topic, but just proving a point with something currently in the news. Maybe you like it in the dark, good for you.
It doesnt bother me.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I never said that there WOULDn'T be one - I said that there HASN'T been one on American soil since 2001 - and now you realize that I was right. Will there be another? I hope not - but you can't refute that SOMEONE is doing a decent job at keeping terrorists from attackingour home turf.

Conjecture - you're hypothesizing. Worse off? I think not. The threat level, patriot act stuff were direct results from 9/11. We've already discussed that one - and I'm not ABOUT to go there again...I don't want another conspiracy theory to come out.

Talk about respect...when Clinton sold secrets to China and got his rocks off in the Oval Office - WHOA! We were respected then!

The invading Iraq thing is about Iraq being the wrong country and Afghanistan being the better choice, come on keep up.

Oh, I was keeping up, but you weren't. You see, my point was that we HAVE people in Afghanistan RIGHT now, going after terrorists. They're not that easy to find.

Uhmmm, I dont think people really support him as much as support their party. (CONJECTURE)

He is a very stupid man but republicans have to keep with the party eventhough they are screwing up big-time. Sorry - they don't have to, and sometimes don't. Again, conjecture - Gore is stupid. Bush is somewhat intelligent, though not a Rhodes Scholar like Clinton...

Please, Al Queda is not recruiting. People are volunteering. Both are happening - mainly because we have pissed them off. well, excuse me for WANTING to piss off terrorists.

Not that many are dying either, they are in about 80 countries.
Just because they are in 80 countries doesn't mean they aren't dying or being arrested.

And now the government says they are going to censor the recent photos to keep the troops safe. How does censoring the photos from americans keep troops overseas safe? I didnt think that the troops were in danger from americans.
I don't know about that one - I think they want to censor because of more outrage that would be felt by muslims. I personally think they should let them all out.

I'm not in the dark - not even close.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok firstly, someone mentioned Yugoslavia in comparison to Iraq... the Kosovo war was minor in relation to the Iraq war, and clinton also had backing from NATO. Now i understand NATO isnt the UN (the UN couldnt get involved coz Russia wouldnt approve), NATO is still alot more than what Bush has. A ragtag bunch of nations which is good at destroying a country but doing a # job at rebuilding isnt what i call valid international support. So a minor war with international support is comparable to a war which is costing 1000's and 1000's of lives (both sides) and has little to no support from the international community? I think not!

As for the War on Terror and the War in Iraq being linked. There not. Plain and simple. The war in Iraq has different motives than the war on terror. The war on terror was meant to catch Osama and disband Al-Qaeda. The war in Iraq moved resources from finding Osama to destroying a country which, despite its faults, was functioning alot better before than it is now. Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with Iraq despite what your governments tell you. If they want to attack a country they will just make the links up to justify their actions. Al-Qaeda is a small group with few members. Its the Al-Qaeda sympathiser cells you got to worry about. And why do they sympathise with Al-Qaeda's determined attempt to destroy the USA and its Allies? Because US foreign policy has shown increased bias towards Israel and against the Arab majority of the region, also the more the USA attacks countries with no ties to terrorism (Iraq for example) they are only building Al-Qaedas recruitment base by displacing 1000's of muslims who may not have had a problem with the USA before but certainly do now.

As for the Cheney-Halliburton issue, i dont kow enough about this to argue, but someone brought up Hilary's business holdings. I dont see a probelm with Politicians having business holdings, but when their part of the ruling government and the companies they have interests in are geting the contracts, that i feel is a huge issue of corruption, and a shining example of how corporate america runs the country.

I think you dont need to reassure americans that bush is leaving, i think the rest of the world needs to be reassured that bush is on his way out, coz not very many people like him right now and the sooner he's gone the sooner this world will be a better, safer place to live.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You know what gets sickening? Those who hate others who hae more money than they do. Problem with being so shallow minded is that you get tripped up by reality.

Anybody heard of this guy, Mr. Soros, who's worth 7 billion dollars, who wants to get Bush out of office? Seems he has big bucks, yet doesn't like Bush, huh? You idiots who think its about mere dollars have a lot of explaining to do!

I got no problem with people with money, its when the people with money use their political power to increase their wealth at the expense of people less fortunate. If a rich person is already worth alot of money and then proceeds to expand his own wealth at the expense of poorer people that is wrong, if a rich person has alot of money but still spares a thought for the poor, then they are fine. The republicans seem to only care about how to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
First off, who in the world said that the terrorists want Bush to win the election??? They have said they want "KERRY", not Bush, to win the election, and tehy are even using peace demonstrations to further their agendas. As for there being no real reason, terrorist wise, for going to Iraq....

"Pacepa: Contemporary political memory seems to be conveniently afflicted with some kind of Alzheimer's disease. Not long ago, every Western leader, starting with President Clinton, fumed against Saddam�s WMD. Now almost no one remembers that after General Hussein Kamel, Saddam�s son-in-law, defected to Jordan in 1995, he helped us find �more than one hundred metal trunks and boxes� containing documentation �dealing with all categories of weapons, including nuclear.� He also aided UNSCOM to fish out of the Tigris River high-grade missile components prohibited to Iraq. That was exactly what my old Soviet-made �S�rindar� plan stated he should do in case of emergency: destroy the weapons, hide the equipment, and preserve the documentation. No wonder Saddam hastened to lure Kamel back to Iraq, where three days later he was killed together with over 40 of his relatives in what the Baghdad official press described as a �spontaneous administration of tribal justice.� Once that was done, Saddam slammed the door shut to any UNSCOM inspection."

Excerpt taken from.
www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
My Bush clock has 1594 days left in office.

Especially if there is another attack.

SpecialasianX
You have the brain power of a chimpanzee, which is terible for me to say as i like primates.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You are right Caz. Since most of the U.S realizes that Kerry is not a choice for the next election. He would be another Clinton.

Even thou there are some things I do not agree with Bush, he still has my vote.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The India Stock Market almost crashed this morning, being shut down before it crashed, because Bush's corruption and incompetence have caused his Saud "cousins" to raise the oil prices out of control.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by orang]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Asian, are you saying that Bush took the president's job to become richer? What are you basing that on, this continuous conjecture?
Regardless, I was responding to Orang's garbage. You know, he guy that says nothing but uses a whole lot of words to say it? Orang is paranoid about Bush being in the Oval Office bacause Cheney used to have interest in Halliburton, yet a man not from this country,who is worth billions, wants to buy the Oval Office for the Democrats in 2004 is quite alright. Soros, a true megalomaniac, a very ruthless and greedy man who hates the U.S. and Bush and is intent on destroying our nation. He throws quite a bit of his green at undermining Western values. He provides funding for abortion "rights", athiesm, drug legalization, sex education, euthenasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage, and other radfical experiments in social engineering.

As far as his threat to spend all of his wealth to put Kerry in office, he is pumping millions through "section 527" front groups designed to circumvent the McCain-Feingold ban on soft money contributions to political parties.

No, I'd say this is someone to be concerned with, a multi-billionaire who likens himself to the Messiah (while not having a religion, as a matter of fact, scorning the idea of right and right) and wants to buy our government.

Enough on Soros, here is another example of senseless typing:
"Neocon hate squads: Todays new examples include, Bush ordered Ashcroft and Rumsfeld to:
Destroy the New Yorker magazine columnist and Michael Moore to take away their rights to speak out against tyranny in America today. "

Yup, Rummy and Ashcroft are on the road right now, headed for Moore's place. When they get there they are going to do some real WWF tag team maneuvers on the fiction writer! Yup, regular old nate squads, they are! Nothing like Michael Moore, right?: Sweet, honest, would never think of lying about someone or saying a desparaging thing about his fellow man, no way!

"Hate" squads, "Neo-Con", Michael Moore speaking out against "tyranny" in the U.S.; how silly!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by orang
The India Stock Market almost crashed this morning, being shut down before it crashed, because Bush's corruption and incompetence have caused his Saud "cousins" to raise the oil prices out of control.

I woke up late this morning with an hangover and severe dragon breath, and its Bush's fault because he should have known the atrocity I was commiting upon myself. He and Rummy should resign now!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Stocks Decline on Concerns About Oil Prices, Iraq[b/]

"A WALL STREET JOURNAL ONLINE NEWS ROUNDUP
May 17, 2004 8:07 a.m.

BRUSSELS � European stock markets fell on rising oil prices and concerns about Iraq after the head of the Iraqi Governing Council was killed in a car bomb in Baghdad."

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yup, George did it. As a matter of fact, I believe he slipped out of country so that he could personally detonate the car bomb! You are right on it, man; how could the rest of us have been so blind??

*Quick, somebody go downstairs and get the thorazine kit while I keep him talking!!*

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yup, George did it. As a matter of fact, I believe he slipped out of country so that he could personally detonate the car bomb! You are right on it, man; how could the rest of us have been so blind??

TC, I give you credit for warning us about the out of control hate you KKKNeoconNazis in the south are metasticizing.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ow! Wow, somebody who posts idiotic stuff just called me a KKK member and a Nazi! What pain I feel!!

By the way, you'd better be able to prove that, as I am no politician. You'd better find evidence of this particular assertion, pal.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Ow! Wow, somebody who posts idiotic stuff just called me a KKK member and a Nazi! What pain I feel!!

By the way, you'd better be able to prove that, as I am no politician. You'd better find evidence of this particular assertion, pal.

Take a look at your own avatar TC, but you have the wrong uniform on, it should be black with the new Bush swastika starting today based on what your writing and destroying freedom of speech with your rabid attack dog surrogate.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say, but Bush will stay in power, because he is part of a secret society, that will rig the elections. He may not win by much but he will win. Not that I'm happy about this, but it's true. My father worked in the White House, working for AT&T and is on a list of some 900 and some workers that the FBI keep tabs on, because of the secrets they know about. If you want me to I can e-mail you that list. I didn't learn this from him but by people who worked in the White House, and worked for Bush Sr. Like I said, I'm sorry to annouce but Bush will stay in power.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't think Bush is leaving either, unfortunately. Remember that President of the compnay that makes the voting computers is already "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes" to Bush CNN. How many other people aren't dumb enough to say that out load? And Bush's brother, is already purging Florida's ballots again (click , HERE to find out why they do that). And any discrepancy is going to be decide by Katherine Harris. So it's looking like 4 more years of Bush, one way or the other. At least, during the campaign process, questions and issues can be raised, that normally wouldn't be discussed. It's kind of sad when voting doesn't work anymore, maybe it will again someday.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yup, George did it. As a matter of fact, I believe he slipped out of country so that he could personally detonate the car bomb! You are right on it, man; how could the rest of us have been so blind??...

Glad to see someone keeping the perspective balanced here.

Despite glaring differences in cosmetic characteristics,
Kerry and Bush seem more like fraternal twins than anything else.

1. Both are politicians. Let them try to weasel their way out of that fact.

2. Both intend to tax the living **** out of us.
������Tax and spend Kerry vs. Spend and tax Bush ?

3. Neither has a clue as to how economies function.
Bush: "I don't understand how poor people think."

Kerry's seeking bad advice

I don't see any reason to cheer up.
At least one of these clowns will win the election.
(I lay awake at night in horror of the thought that they might *both* win...)
If anything, the thought is profoundly depressing.

[Edited on 2004-5-17 by Teknik]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You guys don't understand you gotta roll with the times.

Look at the era we're in. It's not safe like it used to be.

They didn't have the technology back then like we do these days.

The more technology advances the more fragile and unstable this world will become.

Just think an unstable fanatical leader of a country could end civilization as we know it with just a push of a button.

Thank your lucky stars we have a leader who is trying to get the evil bastards out of this world (terrorists)
to make it a more safer and stable one.

They are on the offensive right now because they want to root out a major world wide problem that has been ongoing since the early 80's if not earilier.

No other country would ever do such a thing.
And because we have the capability and technology to do so we are taking advantage of this opportunity to do so.

You need to understand this is a deep rooted situation, very dangerous, and life threatening.
You can't have liberal democrat in power at this moment because they simply wouldn't use the force Bush is using to get rid of this situation.
You can't shower your enemy with money and a contract . Those people don't abide by laws and regulations, and money is the last thing they want.

THey are just too evil, they want to kill, it says so in the Quran. Thats all they know. It's fanatical, and it's dangerous.

Feel blessed you don't live over there, if you are so full of hate like you sound maybe you should go over there.
I bet you'd wish you were back in the good ol us of a though.

Blaming others is so easy to do, it takes brains, research, and life experience to know what measures to take.

And this isn't just some wishy washy bull# where Bush has gone overboard.

Bush has only gone overboard to weed out a problem and protect YOUR ASS.
SO shut the # up and be grateful you got a leader who is trying to save your STUPID ASS.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Fantabation = mental jerking off.
AMEM Truelies!!! keep slaping the stupid TC

Originally posted by orang

What an idiot, if he (orang) knew anything about the world, and actually LISTENED to the news reports about this, he would know that a predominatly COMMUNIST leadership just took over the indian government, and with questions of privitaziton and socialization of certain businesses....the money was running away from a new and COMMUNIST government!!!!

do you think if we squeeze orang's brain hard enough we'd get "orang juice"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join