It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheer Up America: Bush's Days Of Deadly Corruption And Incompetence Are Numbered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, if that were true about the Rich and Powerful not wanting Bush to be president, then why are the rich and powerful giving over $200Million (kickbacks from their Bush tax reductions) in extreme condition of red alert panic to get Bush re-elected?

The truth is, as the American military who have died from Bush's atrocious failures in leadership prove, the Royal Bush Family couldn't care less about over 99% of the human race.

Bush is a whimping, whining, fingerpointing war crime against humanity all by himself, and the best reason for abortion living on earth today.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The information that "The world hates America" comes from two places.

Anyone who has even seen Pinky and the Brain, might remember when Brain puts himself on TV so he'll look big.

When there is no scandel, they create one. Don't be dupped by marketing.

News is information, but it is also marketing platform to sell airtime.

The other place is the foriegn press. Think they don't saturate their folks with all the "facts" carefully arranged as well?

Think again.

The media has a history of taking small things and making them big.

-Plastic wrap and duct tape?

-Y2K?

Just a few examples.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley

Lets see, most of the planet and a majority in the states think Bush as president is a mistake and a danger.

So that being said I would say that Bush supporters are a minority.

Why would i be eating soap? For stating a fact.
You might think the truth needs some cleaning up but I can handle it.

And just where do these "facts" of yours come from? I see no proof, no links to anything....

As a matter of fact, I believe all the major polls show Bush either winning or tied. So that's not even a MAJORITY, let alone a VAST one....

Just the usual trash....

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
To those that are trying to bash Bush for things they heard here, or opinions they heard from a friend there, I wish to say this:

If you vote based on heresay, then you are wasting a vote. VOTE ON FACTS AND ISSUES.

I am not certain who I will vote for yet, to be honest, but I WILL look at where each of them stand on the issues, and I WILL vote for the one that I think will make a better leader for the next four years. As with many things, however, Kerry will have to show that he is clearly better - I would rather go through four more years with the same leadership than to worry about time wasted with a change in leadership and policy.

Who do you think the terrorists want to win?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by natas
Who do you think the terrorists want to win?

The terrorists want Bush to win. He's dropping bombs, but at the same time he's sending aid.

As for the facts:
1. Kerry has war experience.
2. Rumsfield knew about the prison abuses that went against the Geneva Code, 3 months before the pictures were brought mainstream, but failed to report to the other senators.
3. Rumsfield has decided that new photographs and videos will not be shown to the public, (Recently), that depict rape and murder against Iraq civillians.
4. Bush's decision to keep Rumsfield in charge doesn't sit well with me.
5. For the women out there: At present, the situation is too violent for anybody's rights to be respected, least of all women's.
6. a)NEW MOVIES TO LOOK OUT FOR:
The day after tomorrow: in theatres May 28, 2004
view the trailor
"moviegoers will be alarmed enough to blame the Bush administration for inattention to climate change."
b)Farenheit 9/11: soon to be in theatres
"self-explanatory," check out Michael Moore.com

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think not. Bush at least has gone after them - I shudder to think what GORE would have done.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by natas]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Id really liek to see soem proof for this quasi fact you give us.

Hey jenna bush, you spell about as good as your dad.
'
A chip off the old block........ Spare me with the thoughts please.

P.S. If you want to talk to people that are on your level try Jethro or Remington Steele(Thomas Crown).

They are not too smart, but funny. You'll like it.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY, that answers a lot of questions,

AMERICA HAS NO MORAL AUTHORITY ANY LONGER

Tim Russert (Excellent Host of Meet the Press) was himself interviewed by Tom Brokow yesterday on his book "Big Russ and Me."

One of the most telling things Russert said, was apparently the best advice Big Russ ever gave him:

"Stay Away From Funny Priests."

That should have been the subtitle to the book, which really should have been:

"Stay Away From Funny Priests, and Washington Politicians Who Practice Beastiality"

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
...another senseless post. Do you make a habit of not making any sense at all?

You give Bush-bashers a bad name.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Id really liek to see soem proof for this quasi fact you give us.

Hey jenna bush, you spell about as good as your dad.
'
A chip off the old block........ Spare me with the thoughts please.

P.S. If you want to talk to people that are on your level try Jethro or Remington Steele(Thomas Crown).

They are not too smart, but funny. You'll like it.

I'm surprised you actually are attacking someone about their post, considering the above is an example of your usual crap.

But hey, take it from Ashley, when someone stomps your ass repeatedly in arguments, just call them stupid.

Repetition makes it true. Right?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

...another senseless post. Do you make a habit of not making any sense at all?
You give Bush-bashers a bad name.

You Neocons prove my point, you refuse to accept accountability for the 1000s of Americans who are killed Al Qaeda (Berg, Tillman) and Bush still refuses to exterminate the Al Qaeda while spending valuable lives on his creation of a fascist America in Cheney-Halliburton-Iraq.

The Neocon Hate squads are getting as bad as the Nazis were.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by orang

The Neocon Hate squads are getting as bad as the Nazis were.

Does that make you a clear and definite supporter of the second amendment right of an individual to own and carry firearms, if not it should if you know your history.

We don't hate you guys but I have to admit toleration is getting harder as time goes by due to your intransient ability to ignore the facts about the reality of the wider world and its inherent dangers. I really don't hate you because of your misplaced idealism, I feel pity for your ignorance or shall I say innocence.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Neocon hate squads? Accountability for thousands lost? Let me ask you this:

Do you honestly think 9/11 could have been stopped, thinking the way we thought back then? We were ALL ignorant - there was NO WAY terrorists would attack us on our own soil - surely they weren't that stupid...

Well, they proved us ALL wrong, didn't they? Since then, we have upped our guard and have stopped NUMEROUS attempts made for other attacks. We were all innocent - until 9/11. Now, we are all bloody, and thus we all are more diligent about stopping this threat. Calling me or Bush or anyone else names and crying about being in Iraq doesn't change the fact that our world is much different, but at least SOMEONE had enough GANAS (that's balls) to go after a few people!

Is he right for going into Iraq? Will it ever work? Only time will tell - but at least he had guts enough to stand up and say "no more". At least a man who had terrorized the area, murdering his own people and pillaging others is gone. At least Bin Laden is haveing to hide out somewhere, and his minions have had a much harder time of getting around and getting things done. Would you rather we did nothing?

Wonder what Gore would have done?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Of course 9-11 could have been stopped. There were training exercises about flying planes into buildings, We have NORAD to stop hijackings, The government was told this was going to happen thats why officials stopped flying public. 9-11 was allowed to happen,It just didn't happen.
What are these numerous attempts that were supposedly stopped.Thats such obvious propaganda.

Enough balls? It doesnt take balls to go after the wrong people, it takes a lack of marbles. Thats funny.
Time will tell...... No, time is telling right now. Im so tired of hearing that from people who just wont admit a mistake is being
made. Such diehard followers marching off the cliff,if only that was true.

Then its always back to "at least a man who terrorized his own
people is gone". Big deal, that is not the U.S. presidents job. Should we attack Cuba,Mexico, the list is endless.

Bin Laden,,pffttt, who cares. He doesnt have to do anything right now except control his laughter. If you believe the official story and Bin Laden did this whole thing he is just watching the dominoes fall as we speak. Bush has done far greater harm to this country than any terrorist attack ever has. Bush is even delivering fresh americans to the enemy so they dont even have to come here to kill americans.

P.S. Just trying to have a little fun last night after drinking. just kidding about the poop stuff. I think Mr. Hanky is funny. Boy did I get yelled at. ooopps.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Then its always back to "at least a man who terrorized his own people is gone". Big deal, that is not the U.S. presidents job. Should we attack Cuba,Mexico, the list is endless.

Unfortunatly I have to agree with Ashley on this. I could support the U.S. funding a coup from the Iraqis, then aiding in the rebuilding should they want it.

I could support surgical strikes to eliminate terrorist operations too.

But full scale war? #, at least with a coup we could get the UN in there so we aren't the "target" (which we have effectively painted on our backs) to begin some hardcore inspections.

There are many ways we could have done something in Iraq barring war.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Neocon hate squads?
Would you rather we did nothing?

Neocon hate squads: Todays new examples include, Bush ordered Ashcroft and Rumsfeld to:
Destroy the New Yorker magazine columnist and Michael Moore to take away their rights to speak out against tyranny in America today.

Bush was right to take over Afghanistan after 9/11, but he totally failed to exterminate Osama and the Al Qaeda before invading Iraq for Cheney-Halliburton Fascism, because the Bush and Saud Families are in an alliance to control world oil supplies and prices (remember when Bush said all he had to do was "jawbone" with Saud to control the oil prices for America), but today Bush's "friend" Saud is taking control, while Osama and Al Qaeda are stronger than ever killing Tillman, Berg and 100s of American Heroes and Patriots with Bush granted impunity.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You know what gets sickening? Those who hate others who hae more money than they do. Problem with being so shallow minded is that you get tripped up by reality.

Anybody heard of this guy, Mr. Soros, who's worth 7 billion dollars, who wants to get Bush out of office? Seems he has big bucks, yet doesn't like Bush, huh? You idiots who think its about mere dollars have a lot of explaining to do!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Of course 9-11 could have been stopped. There were training exercises about flying planes into buildings, We have NORAD to stop hijackings, The government was told this was going to happen thats why officials stopped flying public. 9-11 was allowed to happen,It just didn't happen.

Sorry - you're a bit too conspiracy happy for me. My point was that WE as a nation were too pompous to think that we would EVER be attacked, so when it happened, we were ill-prepared to defend ourselves. Well, since then, we have defended ourselves quite nicely. Let me ask you this: Has any other terrorist attack happened since 9/11 on American soil? Hmmm...

Enough balls? It doesnt take balls to go after the wrong people, it takes a lack of marbles. Thats funny.

So all of the men in Afghanistan are going after the wrong people? Hmmm....here I thought they were there fighting against Al Queda. Damn, guess I missed that one...

If you believe the official story and Bin Laden did this whole thing he is just watching the dominoes fall as we speak.

I will agree with you there - he has obviously caused many like yourself to split from supporting any efforts by our current president to get him. Is Al Queda better off now than they were two and 1/2 years ago? I don't think so. You can claim that they are, but too many of their leaders have been captured or killed, they are hiding in caves, and it's more difficult for them to organize than it has been.

Yeah, 9/11 was allowed to happen - that's a real crock of crap. The next thing you will tell me is that Bush is actually an alien from the planet Xenon!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Your wrong on every single thing you said, thats amazing.
Terrorist attacks happen every few years here regardless. Over-reacting doesnt help anything. The last administration built a country after Oklahoma City. This administration ruined one.

Now Afghanistan might be a good place to stay, invading Iraq is definately the wrong country.

I, like most people, havent supported this president from day one. He is just to stupid for me to follow. I dont know if Al queda is better or worse right know, nobody knows for sure. One thing for sure though, is that recruitment is up for Al queda and you can only have G.W. to blame for that.

9-11 was allowed to happen and unless you are an ostrich you know that.

Where is planet Xenon?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Terrorist attacks happen every few years here regardless.

Okay, smart guy - where and when has one happened since 2001?

Over-reacting doesnt help anything. The last administration built a country after Oklahoma City. This administration ruined one.

OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR - merely conjecture, no proof to statement.

Now Afghanistan might be a good place to stay, invading Iraq is definately the wrong country.

uh huh...and that has to do with...?

I, like most people, havent supported this president from day one.

Sorry, wrong there - most HAVE supported him. Lately, his popularity has waned (prison scandal), but I do believe he had an acceptance rating of over 60% a year ago. That is more than 50% SUPPORTING HIM.

One thing for sure though, is that recruitment is up for Al queda and you can only have G.W. to blame for that.

I'll be glad to blame him for that. They have to recruit more - THEY KEEP DYING.

9-11 was allowed to happen and unless you are an ostrich you know that.

Well, feather me and the VAST MAJORITY of the nation up, because we must all be ostriches!

Hmmm....looking over this - guess who's wrong everywhere? HINT: It ain't little ol' me...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join