It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of major financial-world names to die in last 48 hours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Four isnt enough to convince me of a conspiracy, it would have to be at least 10.

You did not read the thread here is your ten gleefully stolen from the other posts.

Rockefeller & Co CEO dies in "apparent suicide"

Newport Beach financier Danny Pang dies at 42

Dying Blagojevich fundraiser said he "overdosed", mayor says

Financier Finn Casperson dead in "apparent suicide"

Dropping like flies!...

Jul. 23, 2008 04:26 PM
The Arizona Republic
Mortages Ltd. Chairman Scott Cole's death has been ruled a suicide by the Maricopa County Medical Examiner, a death that sent the family company founded by his father, Charles, into bankruptcy.

December 5th, 2008 Alex Widmer, the chief executive of Bank Julius Baer and a well respected figure in Swiss private banking, has died unexpectedly at the age of 52, the bank said. A source told Reuters he had been informed by close friends of Widmer’s family that the banker had committed suicide.

May 15, 2009 -David Kellermann, acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, ... Police say Kellermann's death was an apparent suicide. ...

Date: 2009-05-10 Place: Mumbai
NEARLY two days after CCI's CEO Kamaljeet Rajpal was admitted to Bombay Hospital after a bullet wound to his head, his son Sudheer insists it was an accident. Sudheer Rajpal says his father was cleaning his pistol on Friday when he accidentally shot himself. The son adds that Kamaljeet had spoken to him after the incident, while being taken to the hospital. Earlier, the police had said that it was a case of suicide because his family members had said he was tense.

July 2009 suicide death of CEO John Schaeffer. The company had been on CRN’s VAR 500 list since 2002 and was most recently ranked #286 on the 2009 VAR 500.

Tuesday, 25 Aug 2009
The head of Coca Cola's bottling and distribution company in France has committed suicide, for reasons that are for the moment unknown, French daily Le Figaro reported Tuesday.

Wed, Sep 16, 2009
The head of Kuwait's al-Raya Investment Co. Hazem Khalid al-Braikan shot himself Sunday after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued him and several other entities over suspicious stock trades, according to local media.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been added.
Mel Simon died last night. Net worth ~1.3 Billion.
Linky linky

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sure seems to be more than a coincident to me. Has anybody looked into these guys latest dealings? I'm busy today, but it would be interesting to do a search.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Hmm..i can hear the clatter-clatter of powerful financial peoples keyboards, typing out all the dirt, and sending it to multiple secure locations that will be revealed upon their untimely deaths....that's what i'd be doing now, if i were in their shoes.

Someone doesn't want these folks talking. I'd be making sure if they got to me or mine, that i'd be shouting, not talking, even if it were after my 'accident' or 'suicide'..

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Has anybody thought that this might be some low level guys trying to move up? In the Mafia or in the biker OMCs (Outlaw Motorcycle Club) usually somebody has to die for somebody to advance to the top. Maybe a group is just making room for there own advancement.

Then again it isn't unusual for rich people to commit suicide when things make a left.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Possibility of a link with the "Rep. Mike Grayson Announces Hearing For ‘Audit the Fed’ Bill" ? Weird how major world financial names commit suicide in sync, like they know something already. Or perhaps they are reincarnated or soul transferred to another body in order to escape prosecution? Something smells very fishy here.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
well, they all seemed to have plenty of money, so they could have moved anywhere on earth to escape prosecution for any crime they may have committed.
the US going after the swiss bank accounts doesn't explain why those not from the US would be exiting I don't think, unless other countries are doing the same thing.
life insurance won't pay on suicides....so well, they weren't concerned about their families getting a payoff for that....would be interesting to know if any of these guys were diabetic though, because well, I think diabetics have an easier route to suicide that wouldn't so easily ruled a suicide by a coroner. if any of them were diabetic, I would be tempted to entertain the idea of foul play.
if they were in some kind of legal trouble their death would prevent any convictions and thus their family would keep whatever ill gains they've gotten.
maybe the all went to their atm machines and learned that their bank accounts were frozen by the investigators and just snapped, they just didn't know how to handle life broke and penniless, never happened to them before?
maybe the deal that they made with the devil to get themselves into the position had a due date on it, who know.

strange story though.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interesting. I wonder who is doing this... someone powerful obviously didnt like whatever plan they have set up for the people on this planet. Maybe its connected to the swine flu.

Chinese Illuminati perhaps. Who knows.

The Chinese secret societies meanwhile, are watching carefully for any sign of new attempts to spread disease or otherwise carry out genocidal attacks. They only give one warning

Source

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have to say that looking at the general attitudes and personalities of such people, they could simply be killing themselves.

They're greed-driven, hold power and wealth above all else, they're corrupt, they have very low moral standards...

What would make a person like that suicidal? The collapse of their world.

That millionaire who killed himself and his family in the UK last year was discovered to be in massive debt, a hole he would never get out of. Instead of changing his life and continuing, he murdered his family and killed himself.

That just shows the power money has over these people.

That's why I think it's likely that they are losing everything, or know the same thing that we all know; the monetary system is about to completely collapse. They cannot bear the thought of living a life without all their lovely money, and they know it's now inevitable.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

A hedge fund executive died early Sunday morning after falling three floors from an escalator at The Pier Shops at Caesars, according to police.

Atlantic City police said James Vellanti, 40, fell from the third to the first floor. Vellanti lived in Clinton, Hunterdon County and was Chief Operating Officer for the hedge fund JNF Asset Management, LLC in New York. His LinkedIn profile says he went to West Chester University in the 1980s.

This is the second incident at The Pier. In August, Frank Gilbert, of Galloway Township, plunged about 40 feet and died of head injuries. Witness said Gilbert, 25, sat on the moving handrail and fell backward, according to Press of Atlantic City.

More at source:
www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The mayor of my city killed himself yesterday. I don't know anything at all about him except he was our mayor. www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
BF unofficially confirmed presence of the ninjas and tell all to 'Enjoy the Show'

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

How about "Atlas Shrugged" by Ann Rynd? Explains a lot going on

HADES

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

PALM BEACH, Fla. – Jeffry Picower, a philanthropist accused of profiting more than $7 billion from the investment schemes of his longtime friend Bernard Madoff, was found at the bottom of the pool at his oceanside mansion and died Sunday, police said. He was 67.
Source

Another one bites the dust. Makes you go hmmmm. 67 isn't all that old to just drop dead in your pool.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by finemanm]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join