It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of major financial-world names to die in last 48 hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Continuation:

The “occult importance” of these Google warnings, these analysts state, lies in their linking with the “Father of Science Fiction” and noted English author of “War of the Worlds”, H.G. Wells, whose 143rd birth anniversary is due to occur on September 21st, one of the most “sacred dates” to these fascist Global Illuminati factions who have always planned to implement on the autumn equinox their “21 Goals of their Committee of 300”,

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Could be a lone hitman taking these guys out coz he's fed-up with their behaviour and lack of compassion!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Thanks for your replies people.

I found this news...intriguing, to say the least. There are rumblings and of another big "leg down" coming, and a possible level of crisis like last fall (major systemic failure)..."Rumor grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear..."

Wonder if this is related to something upcoming, something that has already happened...or simply pure coincidence.

The Rockefeller death, in particular, is notable.

Did you rip that off from the never ending story? Here comes the Nothing!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
These are just slight "tweaks" that need to be made to the financial system. For whatever reason, these individuals either reached their peak, stopped playing by the rules or decided they had enough of being told what to do and pushed back. Rule #1, don't bite the hand that feeds you. These guys were put there and can be replaced. I would be curious to see who will replace these "suddenly" departed positions and who was set to benefit from their death. Either way, exciting to watch how this plays out. These are all guys who wanted to be where they were and knew the dangerous it took.

Speaking of dangers, check out what good old BHO is capturing from you now. Capturing web data

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Well, holy shizzle. Where did you get this info from? This is most interesting and I'm sure, the source of this info could give some insight into some other stuff thats going on.
Except if this was a newsleeter from pravda.ru
It seems that the mosaic-stones are starting to form the picture. Very interesting...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just a off-the-wall thought but are we certain these powerful, influential guys are dead.....?

If you knew what was coming and needed to disappear for a while then the best way is to play dead? Bunker up somewhere and sit out the coming storm? Money and power can arrange all sorts of things....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Until the Rothcihlds & Rockerfellers (and others on that level) start dropping like flies on the same day I don't put this down to anything but a date fluke.
How many non-elites died in the same 48 hours? People die.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Another thing that there is alot of on ATS are chest puffers and dogs with alot of Bite.
Almost every post has "were gonna get this or that" or "beware"
The only time anyones gonna have to fear any of us is if they either make a gun in the real world controlled by comment boards.
or some sort of robot.
other than that, your all talk and no action.
and noooo im not saying murder people, im saying you all sound like youve stacked bodies 4 feet high when chances are most of you havent been in a fist fight.
unless the next war is online were screwed!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So, has George Bush made that list yet ??
Just courious.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How many of these guys were at the Bilderberg group meeting this year?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

you guys dont realy think they killed them selves right???

well that's what they said on fox news!

got tired of lurking in the shadows on this thread. trying to find a door so
i settled for a window. tachy, i know but hey.

does everybody think this suicide phenomena is over? or is anybody taken bets on who's next? also i was wondering about the General that got
wasted in the amtrak crash. also were n't there quite a few bankers and a guy from coca cola, on the air france flight what went down in the atlantic?
i'm thinking.

i mean can we get somebody fresh on this stuff? cause i been up quite
some time now. you people know i always do the best i can and but
i'm sorry sometimes i just feel so taken advantage of around here.
you know? do zzz you people zzzzzzzzzz ever zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[edit on 16-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
Mmmmm note to self....Coke is not it, and do not take the Pepsi challenge. Could the good Freemasonic/Illuminati gang be poisoning the food/water supply? Makes you wonder? We have chemtrails after all.

Water supply is already poisoned. No US fish exists that isn't contaminated with toxic mercury. Probably similar stories the world over, certainly much the same in the oceans.

So, yes, the water is of poor quality and filled with bad stuff, and the food is bad from the start basically, and getting worse. The world is coming to an end, or I think, at least the part where we were important.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Remember Jerry Falwell? The leader of the moral majority, who spouted religous hatred and deeply influenced politics? The guy who got Reagan elected?

Right before he died, he had an interview where he said effectively that "All I need is another 70 years to fulfill my purpose".

HE WAS FOUND DEAD THE NEXT DAY!

This is connected and keep an eye on the big wigs for globally traded companies. We might not have superman to fly in and crush the bad guys (not that he could stop gov. corruption all that well), but this is not vigilantism I bet their days are numbered.

How many people do you know can get away from robbing billions of people blind with zero negative consequences? They are fiddling whilst Rome burns, and are blaming the poor for their poverty, and truly are raping everything civilization is supposed to represent.

Keep an eye out for people with obsessions with black (like Madoff), they will use black on everything. Their interiors of their houses, their clothes, everything. I met one once. Felt like something out of star wars.

I felt nothing but evil (the dark side of the force
) from a completely masked motorcycle rider with a strange posture (as if gravity had no or little effect), and I was simply watching wondering why this person looked like one of the enslaved guards from the movie Supergirl, and even though the person had NO way to directly tell I was watching (I was riding in the back seat on my way home from San Jose and we were gaining on the rider), the 'person' who I felt from over 200 feet away then looked right at me as if he/she/it KNEW!

Those who understand, know when you get those feelings, that tell you something is wrong, and something was wrong. Usually you don't feel evil from a random bike rider on the highway, but it happens.

Madoff had an obsession with black, and if someone checks these people's backgrounds when they die of their 'heart attacks and suicides', they will find a number of trends. Someone or a group are apparently exterminating these people from the highest levels of society, 'cause they sold us down the river.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by GideonHM]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Ever read Atlas Shrugged -- by Ayn Rand? Shades of John Galt!!!

How do we know all these high rollers are really dead? That might be the deeper conspiracy........

I'd agree if there were no bodies.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tleilaxu Ethicist

Originally posted by King Loki
maybe some one like us is actually actively taking these guys out ... ??

Just speculatring here, but I've heard it said that when Japanese creditors who own hundreds of billions in US bonds and investments get a wee bit upset at US financial shenanigans that damage their holdings, they don't send lawyers...they send ninjas.

Yeah, just as likely that it's other power brokers who got sideways on a deal than it is a group of well-funded "white hats."

I think it would be easy to recruit white hats -- but there is no funding available for good works.

Probably the only reason the world gets justice is that occasionally, there is a falling out between robber barons. You can't clean up corruption in your own country -- but a competing interest can.

Someone else will move up into the vacuum, and then be a bit "more fair" to other interests in future, and they will all agree to calmly rip off the Peons.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

Originally posted by argentus
Ever read Atlas Shrugged -- by Ayn Rand? Shades of John Galt!!!

How do we know all these high rollers are really dead? That might be the deeper conspiracy........

I'd agree if there were no bodies.

>> It must be really tiring to rip off the public for so much money, LOL.

If Atlas, were eating bon bons and riding on a see of over-worked accountants, then I'd maybe see where Ayn Rand ever had a point.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Secret government promises big changes

By Benjamin Fulford

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

benjaminfulford.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I hope you paid attention to the author of "Obama Unleashes Feared And Crushing “Tytler Cycle” Upon America"

No? Then allow me to illuminate you...

Sorcha Faal

Say no more.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
so is someone with more time than me going to graciously make an all inclusive list of all those listed here in this thread? Please....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Rockefeller & Co CEO dies in "apparent suicide"

Newport Beach financier Danny Pang dies at 42

Dying Blagojevich fundraiser said he "overdosed", mayor says

Financier Finn Casperson dead in "apparent suicide"

OP here. Here's a more permanent link to a set of sources. Scroll down a bit:
thecomingdepression.blogspot.com...

Also see the list compiled by liveandletlive on page one.

Thanks to everyone for your contributions to this thread so far, too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join