It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of major financial-world names to die in last 48 hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
something financial is going down. they were checking out before they had to go through it.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
DO NOT believe that the monarchs are getting flushed out of the system.

You will see a TRUE declaration of independence from both Australia & Canada if that happens, long before, and not after.

Those two countries are being PLUNDERED for their resources right now. A little too good a thing for them to let go of easily.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I have no way to prove that any of the deaths were not self inflicted.

But I did learn early in life that if you want to get away with a crime do not leave any witnesses.

Dead men don't talk.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dizziedame]

Really. Would you like to elaborate further? We aren't admitting anything are we?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I am sure there are plenty of people in our Government who can elaborate from experience on this particular subject.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Dead men don't talk.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dizziedame]

Maybe not, but they communicate in other ways all dependent on how they were "murdered". If there is such a thing as an independent investigation into such a case then a dead body can speak a thousand words about its killer.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
you guys dont realy think they killed them selves right???

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
The Illuminti are going down one way or another!! Evil will be eraticated once and for all and hopefully our civilzation can evolve how we should be without these global elite maniacs and their behaviours of self interest and greed...

[edit on 15/9/09 by free_spirit_earth]

Good luck with that ... let me know how it goes.

Evil will never "go down" it will simply be transferred. Look at the fall of Hitler and his Nazis. They never disappeared. A lot of the funding they received came from Western business interests who were part in parcel to the "evil". They were barely touched during the aftermath of the war despite the gross crimes that they had committed.

Let's just say that someone/something is taking the "Illuminati" down ... you think that this thing wouldn't then just seize power for itself?

Evil is here to stay, my friend.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I dont know about you guys but i'm thinking ' Order 66 ', except well you know. Star and flag for the OP, but its only making me wonder as to what really went down. I seen way too many of them mafia movies where it shows the montage of people getting whacked, goodfellas comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Originally posted by AmethystSD
Thank you, Ninjas!

I'm sorry, that was totally inappropriate of me. I don't know what came over me. *cough*BenjaminFulford*cough*

[edit on 15-9-2009 by AmethystSD]

My thoughts exactly!! The Illuminti are going down one way or another!! Evil will be eraticated once and for all and hopefully our civilzation can evolve how we should be without these global elite maniacs and their behaviours of self interest and greed...

[edit on 15/9/09 by free_spirit_earth]

LOLOLOL
you really think that some other heartless face isn't going to step into their shoes???

i think this is the most concerning thing i've heard in a long time and i'm not sure what to think. seems like something (as rumored) is going to happen and soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
you guys dont realy think they killed them selves right???

i'm not sure what i think yet...
either they did because they know what is coming and either feel bad for having a hand in it or don't want to deal with it.
or they were killed to tie up loose ends.

either way, not a good sign.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wow, starting to look like someone may have touched off an east vs. west blood feud for global economic domination...that or Cheney's Assassination squad is at it again.

Pang was linked to the Taiwanese triad... McDonald to the Anglo-American Empire... makes you wonder if anyone is keeping score? Also makes me wonder if we should lend some credibility to Benjamin Fulford...

He did get this interview with the Rock, himself...

I hope ALL the wild predictions he made for Fall 2008, weren't just off by a year...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This isn't the only group of mega rich to suddenly discover suicide as an alternative to living a life of wealth and luxury. If you do some google work you'll find other small groups of billionaires doing themselves or getting done going back to right around the last two months of the former Bush administration.

As great as it would be for the ninjas to be turned loose the word back when the first group of billionaires left was that the elite were liquidating some of their minions in order to absorb their wealth and assets. A great deal of money was needed in a big hurry to replace certain accounts that would have been found missing or much shorter than they should have been.

I'm not certain of the total but we're well over a dozen by now with more to come if the intel is accurate.

The perfect murder would be to have the target do the job themselves. The usual method is to abduct a loved one and let the target choose who gets to live. Otherwise they just make it look like a suicide and based on the long list of dead micro biologist it seems they can always get a coroner and police to cooperate.

What comes to mind was a custom and quite common occurrence among the emporers during the decline of the Roman empire. When the emperor found himself in need of cash he would order the deaths of various wealthy citizens. Usually the MO would be to kill all the men and take all their wealth and possessions. The wife and daughters would be sold into slavery if not killed outright but it was not uncommon for the senior male of the family to be given the choice of suicide in exchange for allowing his loved ones to live.

If this was a financially driven / motivated set of suicides I think we would have seen a large number of millionaires leading the way before these billionaires started jumping off. It appears as though someone needs a great deal of money and the millionaires just aren't worth the time and effort. Better to kill and loot a dozen billionaires than to do 1000 millionaires it would seem.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by ecoparity]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
An interesting thing about suicide is that the vast majority of suicides leave notes. Suicide without notes is possible, but much rarer than suicide with notes, if I recall. Usually the notes are written in the person's own handwriting, as well.

Did these people leave notes? Were they handwritten (as opposed to possibly typed/printed forgeries)?

It would be extremely unusual for all these suicides to take place withou notes. If this is the case, it represents a strong statristical anomaly -- one large enough to suggest coordinated misdeeds by another party or parties.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Let them cover their tracks. It's more than likely futile at this point. Everyone pays the piper in the end. Things seem to be moving very quick. It should be a very interesting next few years... if that!

~NOAH

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
hey NOAH, you are so right.............am sending blueprints for a large
boat. when can you start?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I guess the cia is starting to tie up loose ends as they know there is a big change in the wind and certain people who know too much must die in accidents or suicide.The cia is on a culling spree and it may not have finished yet.Murder made to look like suicide or accident.Very easy for the cia.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
sooner or later.... we will find out who suicided them..

50 € says more will pop up and drop down.soon!!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

"am sending blueprints for a large boat. when can you start?"

Is that a web-bot reference?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
no it's a reference to a boat called The Ark.
you are gonna need one when the economy sinks completely...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I received this article a few days ago via e-mail. Note the names

Frightening FSB reports given to Prime Minister Putin today state that President Obama has survived yet another attempt on his life after loyal US Federal Police Forces destroyed a CIA-Mossad terror cell in an early Monday morning raid in New York City hours before the American leader was due to give a speech on Wall Street and which they had intended to target with both explosives and gunfire.

According to these reports, shortly before this past week’s other attempt upon Obama on September 11th (and which we reported on in our September 14th report “Obama Assassination Plot Fails As Full Terror Alert Hits North America”), the US President was contacted by Israeli opposition leader, and former Mossad agent, Tzipi Livni, [photo 2nd left with Obama] (Livni has been working in concert with Russian counter-coup forces in their attempt to halt the present right-wing Israeli governments and their Globalist allies effort to plunge our World into Total War) who warned the Americans about this new plot.

Upon their receiving this “crucial” information from Livni, these reports continue, forces loyal to Obama were quick to react in first targeting the “money trail” financing these rogue CIA-Mossad terror cells by the suiciding of this cell’s “Israeli-Taiwanese money man” Danny Pang their “Chicago money man” Christopher Kelly, their “East Coast moneyman” Finn Casperson, and, most importantly, the main financier and “conduit to the Globalists” James Mc Donald, chief executive officer of investment management firm Rockefeller & Co which was established by one of the main architects of the New World Order, John D. Rockefeller.

[Important to note are the true origins of these factions currently embroiled in a “war to the death” which we had previously detailed, in part, in our September 9th report “Obama Unleashes Feared And Crushing “Tytler Cycle” Upon America”.]

These reports also state that Livni’s actions were based upon her fears over the growing push for these rogue CIA-Mossad factions to engulf our World in Total War after Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s “sudden and secret” trip to Russia where he threatened President Medvedev (see our September 10th report “Israel Warns Russia “We’ll Bring Whole World Down With Us”) after being refused his “demand” for the return of documents and evidence linking these terror cells to a planned nuclear attack upon the United States, and which these “rogue agents” attempted to destroy this Sunday past. (see our September 14th report “Russian Military Base Holding “True Files” On 9/11 Brutally Attacked”)

After the loyal Obama forces suiciding of those responsible for the financing of these latest attacks upon the United States, these reports state, American Federal Police Forces were successfully in raiding the “safe houses” of this CIA-Mossad terror cell in New York City and were able to successfully thwart this latest attempt to bring down the President, and with him his Nation.

Upon the thwarting of their latest plot however, these rogue CIA-Mossad factions quickly struck back against those forces loyal to Obama by their releasing an overt threat through their created and controlled faction al Qaeda headed by the “CIA concocted figurehead” Osama bin Laden wherein this “mythical al Qaeda leader” warned that Obama was “powerless” against them.

Even worse, the mammoth Internet search engine Google (which Former CIA clandestine case officer Robert Steele previously warned had “made a very important strategic mistake in dealing with the secret elements of the U.S. government”, is even today continuing what Russian Intelligence Analysts are calling a “mass warning to all Globalist factions” by its for the second time in a fortnight depicting on its main website page images of UFO’s and Crop Circles. [photo 3rd left]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Dynamitrios]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join