It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of major financial-world names to die in last 48 hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Well Danny Pang would have been prosecuted for fraud. Finn Caspersen-I don't know, but people say he ran into financial problems and had cancer. The fundraiser guy, who knows. And the rockefeller ceo I don't know.

Rich people do commit suicide you know...money really doesn't bring happiness. Though I would say I would much rather have money and be unhappy as opposed to poor and unhappy!

"When you've had money and lost it, it can be much worse than never having had it at all."
-Daryl Hannah character, Wall Street (movie)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ever read Atlas Shrugged -- by Ayn Rand? Shades of John Galt!!!

How do we know all these high rollers are really dead? That might be the deeper conspiracy........

link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Four isnt enough to convince me of a conspiracy, it would have to be at least 10.

Jul. 23, 2008 04:26 PM
The Arizona Republic
Mortages Ltd. Chairman Scott Cole's death has been ruled a suicide by the Maricopa County Medical Examiner, a death that sent the family company founded by his father, Charles, into bankruptcy.

December 5th, 2008 Alex Widmer, the chief executive of Bank Julius Baer and a well respected figure in Swiss private banking, has died unexpectedly at the age of 52, the bank said. A source told Reuters he had been informed by close friends of Widmer’s family that the banker had committed suicide.

May 15, 2009 -David Kellermann, acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, ... Police say Kellermann's death was an apparent suicide. ...

Date: 2009-05-10 Place: Mumbai
NEARLY two days after CCI's CEO Kamaljeet Rajpal was admitted to Bombay Hospital after a bullet wound to his head, his son Sudheer insists it was an accident. Sudheer Rajpal says his father was cleaning his pistol on Friday when he accidentally shot himself. The son adds that Kamaljeet had spoken to him after the incident, while being taken to the hospital. Earlier, the police had said that it was a case of suicide because his family members had said he was tense.

July 2009 suicide death of CEO John Schaeffer. The company had been on CRN’s VAR 500 list since 2002 and was most recently ranked #286 on the 2009 VAR 500.

Tuesday, 25 Aug 2009
The head of Coca Cola's bottling and distribution company in France has committed suicide, for reasons that are for the moment unknown, French daily Le Figaro reported Tuesday.

Wed, Sep 16, 2009
The head of Kuwait's al-Raya Investment Co. Hazem Khalid al-Braikan shot himself Sunday after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued him and several other entities over suspicious stock trades, according to local media.

Is this convincing enough for you?

link   
Anyone know if Fulford has made any recent comments lately - like in the last two months or so regarding upcoming events?

Ninjas work fast...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
Thank you, Ninjas!

I'm sorry, that was totally inappropriate of me. I don't know what came over me. *cough*BenjaminFulford*cough*

[edit on 15-9-2009 by AmethystSD]

wow, BF's assassins came in to my mind as well, ewhewhewhe, m maybe really started working, ewhewhewhe...scary, but better than that imho

war war war !!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
The best we can hope for is another tyrannical entity running our day to day lives. Tyrants only get replaced by Tyrants and its crazy for the little people ( us ) to even hope for change that will benefit mankind and the planet.

Actually we don't want to change anything. If we did, all we would need to do is stand up and with one voice say, "NO MORE" and the world would change. No tyrant would be able to stop us, no military could control us, no threat could intimidate us. Simple really

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Anyone know if Fulford has made any recent comments lately - like in the last two months or so regarding upcoming events?

Ninjas work fast...

I usually watch them as they are posted on Youtube, but I may have missed something. I don't remember him bringing up ninjas recently.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
To few to few, but if it is a conspiracy it could be that these people where cocks in the machine that new to much and/or helped along some program. It's called house cleaning, what did hitler do to the brownshirts after they helped him, he got rid of them and their leader who knew of hitlers early life. Also I've been hearing more and more about the Sept. 30th deadline of where banks have to put on their books or certain assets that they where able to leave off. I'm not to sure if this is an american law (if it was they fed would have recinded it) or an international one that we have to go with.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Who were theese people who died?? Were they supposedly apart of the NWO? or something?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I think someone is doing a good job of covering their rear end. The fact that Rocks boy killed himself reeks of cover-up or someone is getting revenge, Like a powerful Mafia or something.

Maybe Benjamin Fuller is sending a warning.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Sky watcher]

Triads? Russian Mafia/FSB? I believe those two factions can pull it off without a trace. Mossad too and CIA.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Dropping like flies! Just to name a few.....

Jul. 23, 2008 04:26 PM
The Arizona Republic
Mortages Ltd. Chairman Scott Cole's death has been ruled a suicide by the Maricopa County Medical Examiner, a death that sent the family company founded by his father, Charles, into bankruptcy.

December 5th, 2008 Alex Widmer, the chief executive of Bank Julius Baer and a well respected figure in Swiss private banking, has died unexpectedly at the age of 52, the bank said. A source told Reuters he had been informed by close friends of Widmer’s family that the banker had committed suicide.

May 15, 2009 -David Kellermann, acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, ... Police say Kellermann's death was an apparent suicide. ...

Date: 2009-05-10 Place: Mumbai
NEARLY two days after CCI's CEO Kamaljeet Rajpal was admitted to Bombay Hospital after a bullet wound to his head, his son Sudheer insists it was an accident. Sudheer Rajpal says his father was cleaning his pistol on Friday when he accidentally shot himself. The son adds that Kamaljeet had spoken to him after the incident, while being taken to the hospital. Earlier, the police had said that it was a case of suicide because his family members had said he was tense.

July 2009 suicide death of CEO John Schaeffer. The company had been on CRN’s VAR 500 list since 2002 and was most recently ranked #286 on the 2009 VAR 500.

Tuesday, 25 Aug 2009
The head of Coca Cola's bottling and distribution company in France has committed suicide, for reasons that are for the moment unknown, French daily Le Figaro reported Tuesday.

Wed, Sep 16, 2009
The head of Kuwait's al-Raya Investment Co. Hazem Khalid al-Braikan shot himself Sunday after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued him and several other entities over suspicious stock trades, according to local media.

Mmmmm note to self....Coke is not it, and do not take the Pepsi challenge. Could the good Freemasonic/Illuminati gang be poisoning the food/water supply? Makes you wonder? We have chemtrails after all.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ninjas trained to immitate suicide...hmmm interesting, but unrealistic.

I wouldnt have the faintest idea where to start looking...but it would be interesting to see if all these bankers have something in common, like being bilderbergers for example (or not, for that matter)

It has taken me some time to realise that there is no such thing as coincidence. Loss of life should never be taken lightly, yet many of you speculate that it might be good news.

On the flip side of the coin, these figures dont stand out as major players to me at first glance, which could be an indication of non-players being illiminated, which should be very alarming.

Will have to do some major research tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Well Danny Pang would have been prosecuted for fraud. Finn Caspersen-I don't know, but people say he ran into financial problems and had cancer. The fundraiser guy, who knows. And the rockefeller ceo I don't know.

Rich people do commit suicide you know...money really doesn't bring happiness. Though I would say I would much rather have money and be unhappy as opposed to poor and unhappy!

What?!?! You mean truckloads of riches, your pick of high-priced whores, Gulfstreams, cars, mansions, mistresses, stomping mudholes on 'the little peasants' is not all it's cracked up to be?
I won't even get into the drugs!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Ever read Atlas Shrugged -- by Ayn Rand? Shades of John Galt!!!

How do we know all these high rollers are really dead? That might be the deeper conspiracy........

Are you saying the elite are heading to their D.U.M.B.s?

Can I get a Scooby-Do 'ruh roh!'

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
Mmmmm note to self....Coke is not it, and do not take the Pepsi challenge. Could the good Freemasonic/Illuminati gang be poisoning the food/water supply? Makes you wonder? We have chemtrails after all.

Those who are regulars at Rumor Mill News will not be shocked to see Coke linked with the NWO. The cola wars are said to be about more than flavor. Rayelan has been saying for years that Pepsi used to be owned by Faction Two.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
maybe it's all part of the redistribution of wealth we were all promised, or else they got the tax bill from IRS

Definately things are getting weird real quick, and only seem to point to more to come. Bernake needs to cut back on the meds as well as they are causing hallucinations

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
is it possible they all faked their deaths? or we ruling that out?>

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Enron deaths and 9/11. www.enterprisecorruption.com...

"Fascinating."

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I read sometime ago here on ATS that china was planning a highly trained assasin group to go and take out the "shadow government" thats running USA so they won't loose all USA debt¤cy they have bought. Could this be it?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Four isnt enough to convince me of a conspiracy, it would have to be at least 10.

Well, counting the OP, and the supplemental by liveandletlive, that pushes the grand total of very rich, very dead guys to 10! Your conspiracy on a platter sir, just like you asked!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join