It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of major financial-world names to die in last 48 hours

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Rockefeller & Co CEO dies in "apparent suicide"

Newport Beach financier Danny Pang dies at 42

Dying Blagojevich fundraiser said he "overdosed", mayor says

Financier Finn Casperson dead in "apparent suicide"

See source for links and more
thecomingdepression.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Fascinating. It makes me wonder if even those with a lot of money are realizing that it's not going to be buying them very much.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have no way to prove that any of the deaths were not self inflicted.

But I did learn early in life that if you want to get away with a crime do not leave any witnesses.

Dead men don't talk.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think someone is doing a good job of covering their rear end. The fact that Rocks boy killed himself reeks of cover-up or someone is getting revenge, Like a powerful Mafia or something.

Maybe Benjamin Fuller is sending a warning.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Sky watcher]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And while all this is going on, Bernanke and Buffet are hitting the campaign trail hyping their 'successful' slaying of the recession dragon.

Bernanke says recession is 'very likely' over

Economic 'terror' has subsided - Buffet

If that was the case, would people in-the-know really be 'offing' themselves left and right (or being silenced)?

[edit on 15/9/09 by Evasius]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Dropping like flies! Just to name a few.....

Jul. 23, 2008 04:26 PM
The Arizona Republic
Mortages Ltd. Chairman Scott Cole's death has been ruled a suicide by the Maricopa County Medical Examiner, a death that sent the family company founded by his father, Charles, into bankruptcy.

December 5th, 2008 Alex Widmer, the chief executive of Bank Julius Baer and a well respected figure in Swiss private banking, has died unexpectedly at the age of 52, the bank said. A source told Reuters he had been informed by close friends of Widmer’s family that the banker had committed suicide.

May 15, 2009 -David Kellermann, acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, ... Police say Kellermann's death was an apparent suicide. ...

Date: 2009-05-10 Place: Mumbai
NEARLY two days after CCI's CEO Kamaljeet Rajpal was admitted to Bombay Hospital after a bullet wound to his head, his son Sudheer insists it was an accident. Sudheer Rajpal says his father was cleaning his pistol on Friday when he accidentally shot himself. The son adds that Kamaljeet had spoken to him after the incident, while being taken to the hospital. Earlier, the police had said that it was a case of suicide because his family members had said he was tense.

July 2009 suicide death of CEO John Schaeffer. The company had been on CRN’s VAR 500 list since 2002 and was most recently ranked #286 on the 2009 VAR 500.

Tuesday, 25 Aug 2009
The head of Coca Cola's bottling and distribution company in France has committed suicide, for reasons that are for the moment unknown, French daily Le Figaro reported Tuesday.

Wed, Sep 16, 2009
The head of Kuwait's al-Raya Investment Co. Hazem Khalid al-Braikan shot himself Sunday after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued him and several other entities over suspicious stock trades, according to local media.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thank you, Ninjas!

I'm sorry, that was totally inappropriate of me. I don't know what came over me. *cough*BenjaminFulford*cough*

[edit on 15-9-2009 by AmethystSD]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There's a Death Note somewhere....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Holy sh#t!

That is a lot of power, money and knowledge being scattered. Power and money going one way and knowledge disappearing. I usually hate to speculate but it looks like a lot of people in positions of power are being recycled so a new wave can come in. I wonder what connections the people have that are replacing these "sudden" or "self-inflicted" deaths.

Glad I am so low on the totum pole. Shoot, I'm not even above ground. Good luck to those at the top.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Man, the assassins are pretty busy... But even the assassins should beware-

"First rule of assassination: Kill the assassins"

-Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Dropping like flies! Just to name a few.....

Jul. 23, 2008 04:26 PM
The Arizona Republic
Mortages Ltd. Chairman Scott Cole's death has been ruled a suicide by the Maricopa County Medical Examiner, a death that sent the family company founded by his father, Charles, into bankruptcy.

December 5th, 2008 Alex Widmer, the chief executive of Bank Julius Baer and a well respected figure in Swiss private banking, has died unexpectedly at the age of 52, the bank said. A source told Reuters he had been informed by close friends of Widmer’s family that the banker had committed suicide.

May 15, 2009 -David Kellermann, acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, ... Police say Kellermann's death was an apparent suicide. ...

Date: 2009-05-10 Place: Mumbai
NEARLY two days after CCI's CEO Kamaljeet Rajpal was admitted to Bombay Hospital after a bullet wound to his head, his son Sudheer insists it was an accident. Sudheer Rajpal says his father was cleaning his pistol on Friday when he accidentally shot himself. The son adds that Kamaljeet had spoken to him after the incident, while being taken to the hospital. Earlier, the police had said that it was a case of suicide because his family members had said he was tense.

July 2009 suicide death of CEO John Schaeffer. The company had been on CRN’s VAR 500 list since 2002 and was most recently ranked #286 on the 2009 VAR 500.

Tuesday, 25 Aug 2009
The head of Coca Cola's bottling and distribution company in France has committed suicide, for reasons that are for the moment unknown, French daily Le Figaro reported Tuesday.

Wed, Sep 16, 2009
The head of Kuwait's al-Raya Investment Co. Hazem Khalid al-Braikan shot himself Sunday after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued him and several other entities over suspicious stock trades, according to local media.

Great research! Really backs up the OP.

How did you get tomorrow's news??
Death in Kuwait on 9-16 and here it is only 9-15! Looks like someone has a copy of the "Early Edition".

Just kidding. I know there is a time difference.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
maybe some one like us is actually actively taking these guys out ... for all these kills to be classed as suicides is very very suspicious ... its either some one is covering their tracks or some one has uncovered something and is trying to stop it ... by taking it into their own hands ??

thoughts

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
Thank you, Ninjas!

I'm sorry, that was totally inappropriate of me. I don't know what came over me. *cough*BenjaminFulford*cough*

[edit on 15-9-2009 by AmethystSD]

My thoughts exactly!! The Illuminti are going down one way or another!! Evil will be eraticated once and for all and hopefully our civilzation can evolve how we should be without these global elite maniacs and their behaviours of self interest and greed...

[edit on 15/9/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
maybe some one like us is actually actively taking these guys out ... for all these kills to be classed as suicides is very very suspicious ... its either some one is covering their tracks or some one has uncovered something and is trying to stop it ... by taking it into their own hands ??

thoughts

Just speculatring here, but I've heard it said that when Japanese creditors who own hundreds of billions in US bonds and investments get a wee bit upset at US financial shenanigans that damage their holdings, they don't send lawyers...they send ninjas.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Rockefeller & Co CEO dies in "apparent suicide"

Newport Beach financier Danny Pang dies at 42

Dying Blagojevich fundraiser said he "overdosed", mayor says

Financier Finn Casperson dead in "apparent suicide"

See source for links and more
thecomingdepression.blogspot.com...

There are a couple of interesting possibilities
1. Coincidence...It's been known to happen.
2. Some entity/organization, on behalf of "the people", may be firing the first shots in an attempt to return world order.
3. Some entity/organization with more power and money is removing the competition.

Those in power have been safe for a long time....safe from attack, safe from prosecution, safe from financial ruin...There's something new in play that has erased all those protections. Interesting.....

Operation Requiem ???

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The best we can hope for is another tyrannical entity running our day to day lives. Tyrants only get replaced by Tyrants and its crazy for the little people ( us ) to even hope for change that will benefit mankind and the planet.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies people.

I found this news...intriguing, to say the least. There are rumblings and of another big "leg down" coming, and a possible level of crisis like last fall (major systemic failure)..."Rumor grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear..."

Wonder if this is related to something upcoming, something that has already happened...or simply pure coincidence.

The Rockefeller death, in particular, is notable.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well Danny Pang would have been prosecuted for fraud. Finn Caspersen-I don't know, but people say he ran into financial problems and had cancer. The fundraiser guy, who knows. And the rockefeller ceo I don't know.

Rich people do commit suicide you know...money really doesn't bring happiness. Though I would say I would much rather have money and be unhappy as opposed to poor and unhappy!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Four isnt enough to convince me of a conspiracy, it would have to be at least 10.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Drug them then take them out as a suicide.
"Conspiracy Theory" might have had one of those.
Cremation is important in those cases to eliminate further investigation.
JFK JR and his passengers even went into the sea as ashes.
No chance to find skin DNA under fingernails after second thoughts.
Suicide pilot was never found nor his chair.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join