It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam's Defense Strategy "PROVES" He Is A Monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This "Thing" has no respect or concern for the welfare of the people of Iraq, the planet, the children. This "thing" needs to be killed ASAP. For the life of me, I can not understand why the world would debate this in anyway shape or form. If you could kill off a deadly virus before it had a chance to kill people, would you not do it?.

The link below is Saddam's "Current" war strategy if attacked. Notice the total lack of concern for humanity.

Click Here To
Read Full Story

[Edited on 29-11-2002 by Skeptical Believer]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Saddam Hussein has demonstrated that he is a pathological, megalomaniacal, murdering tyrant for many years. I watched a documentary that related how Saddam had several women executed in a busy Baghdad shopping district, during broad daylight! Obviously, that wasn�t simply murder, but also psychological terrorism against the Iraqi people.

His destruction of Kuwaiti oil fields and the ecological disaster that ensued was a clear demonstration that he cares for nothing, except his own agenda to remain in power.

I have no doubt that Saddam Hussein would use every WMD at his disposal this time around. He must surely know that his number is up and he would doubtless intend to go out with the biggest bang possible. Whether it be scuds pointed at Kuwait & Israel, biological shells, suicide bombers or terrorism against America. The man appears full of hate and is a clear danger to everyone around him and the world at large.

Saddam is a master chessman, he is extremely clever at pretending to be co-operative, biding his time, whist continuing to develop and possibly deliver WMD to destroy Israel & the U.S. He uses the media and anti-war sentiment very effectively.

This whole Saddam thing is dirty business because he is such a pathological liar, what he says, cannot be believed. I think he�s just be stalling for time and looking for a way to achieve his agenda of hatred and destruction against the West. I�m concerned that perhaps he has a depot of VX, smallpox, anthrax etc., ready to detonate once he�s sure he�ll be killed or captured.

I don�t want this war and hope there are as few lives lost as possible. But, I also believe that the sooner he�s permanently off the planet, the better!

Just my two cents worth,
Deep

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Odai Hussein Brutal to Iraqis, Behind Torture of U.S. Prisoners

Feb. 14 � It was a father's dilemma: What to do with a wayward son? In Saddam Hussein's case, the problem was his son Odai, who has been accused of murders and rapes too numerous to count.

20/20 uncovered evidence linking Odai with the torture and interrogation of some 20 American prisoners captured during the 1991 Gulf War, including former Navy Cmdr. Jeff Zaun, who was forced at gunpoint to appear on Iraqi television and forced to denounce his country.

But Odai saved some of his harshest cruelty for his own countrymen. "Odai Hussein as head of the Olympic committee has personally directed the torture of athletes who have not done well. He has participated himself in beatings, in amputations," Galbraith said.
"It's the only Olympic committee in the world that has its own prison. � It has really become a chamber of horrors," said Galbraith, whose group receives funding from the U.S. government.

If only a fraction of what is said about 38-year-old Odai, Saddam's eldest son, is true, he would still be considered at least as brutal as his father � and more deviant.

ABC News Link abcnews.go.com...

join