It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth in 9 Minutes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggalo77
reply to post by GoodOlDave

ok so now your profiling me when you know nothing about me,you think because i like conspiracy sites that i believe eveything thats put on the internet???? well i tell you that i dont believe in everyone of them far from it.I do come across conspiracys and research them myself and make my OWN mind up through my own observations.As for 9/11 i was sat on the fence at first, being in the building trade myself having many freinds working in CDs and witnessing a few CDs myself when i seen them towers come down i could tell myself their was somthing not right.so as i said i did my own research and came to my own conclusion and found out like many others i was right it was a CD.so how you get that i have pierre salinger syndrome from this i do not know

Name calling is the only disinfo weapon they have... they have nothing else to go to. the OS has so many holes, and when we, (the researcher) look into it and come to a conclusion that refutes theirs, they get frustrated, and start the name calling and try to belittle you and attack your character... a common MSM tactic they execute...

Just look at how the MSM attacked charlie sheen, they didint bring up anything he said, just attacked his character. (didint even address the 20 bullet points he put out.)

From reading a lot of forums on 911, i can say one thing, i feel sorry for the dis-info people here.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
You try to make it sound like WTC7 fell because it was crushed by WTC1, which is absurd.

That isn't what i'm saying at all.

For the 3rd time in one thread:
I think that WTC 7 was damaged by falling debris (in a similar way to the Deutsche Bank building on the opposite site of the site) and then further weakened by the large fire that broke out.

I think it was a combination of both of these events that brought down WTC7.

If you can provide me with any evidence to the contrary that can disprove this theory i'd be more than willing to hear about it.

The debris hitting it, and the fires, combined "weakened" the building, until the whole thing just collapsed..?

It was a 47 story steel structured building, in fact one if not THE most structurally sound commercial high rise office buildings in the world.

There were a few chips in a corner, and yes, some fires, but steel structured buildings don't collapse from fire, so you say, well, then it MUST have been the combination of fire AND debris damage which caused it to go down. Why? Because in your opinion the alternative is unthinkable, unfathonable, but that's no reason.

The building free fell to the ground, and for those who point out that the Penthouse went first (extending the time to final destruction) it should be pointed out that it too free fell, but was built on the core structure.

It just went straight down, symetrically, into it's own footprint at the rate of free fall, which could ONLY mean that ALL structural columns, along one level of the building were completely severed all at once, and there's only one way for that to occur.

And then there's the testimony of Barry Jennings - are you at all familiar with it?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Short vid of explosions being heard near GZ.

anyone ever seen this one before?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Sheesh, and you actually deny you're getting 100% of your information from these damned fool conspiracy web sites.

Hey at least it’s better than getting it from your lying propaganda masters at the gov.org sites who are the proven con-artists and liars in the world.

Mohammed Atta studied in a university in Germany and could speak a number of languages. Hani Hanjour came from a family of successful food sellers, and came to the US to study English. Osama Bin Laden himself came from a mega-wealthy family, and has a degree in civil engineering. Khalid Sheik Mohammed has a degree in mechanical engineering.

So?

So who exactly are these "cave dwellers" you're referring to? The only "evidence" you've managed to show is that everything you're getting from those conspiracy web sites you frequent is outright rubbish.

OK how’s this:
www.fbi.gov...

(sigh) you simply just don't get it. I am NOT here to "post negative opinions about people I disagree with". I'm here to post negative opinions about these conspiracy theories floating around the internet becuase they are a) hogwash and b) horribly irresponsible becuase they incite false public unrest. It is YOU who are so emotionally attached to these conspiracy stories that you percieve an attack on them as being an attack on you personally, in which case, all I can say is that you're going to feel personally insulted by pretty much everyone who disagrees with you, not just me.

WE are looking for truth pal. Where I get my information is almost always accompanied by a link to the source. When you start posting sources maybe I will listen to what you have to say. Anyway, who made you the CONSPIACY POLICE?

Lasers from outer space? The planes were all holograms? The attack was staged by a secret cult of Satan worshippers? Give me a break.

Only a small portion of Truthers gave any credibility to the above nonsense. Now, on the other hand, how ‘bout the missing engine and wings etc., at the Pentagon, the document released under the F.O.I.A. showing PROOF of flight 93 still being airborne PAST the alleged crash site in Shanksville PA, the DNA captured from all the alleged hijackers, oh, let’s not forget the passport (in mint condition) found on top of the WTC rubble.

Give ME a break! You are clueless.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
[
Name calling is the only disinfo weapon they have... they have nothing else to go to.

the OS has so many holes, and when we, (the researcher) look into it and come to a conclusion that refutes theirs, they get frustrated, and start the name calling and try to belittle you and attack your character... a common MSM tactic they execute...

So let me get this straight...you're telling a guy who does nothing but call people names that WE'RE the ones goign around calling people names...? Do you even try to preserve your credibility, here?

The question posted previously here likewise applies to you- it's blatantly obvious you're so much in love with the kool-aid these damned fool conspiracy web sites are giving you that there isn't a single thing that I, any investigation (independent or otherwise), or the ghost of Colonel Sander could ever tell you that would ever convince you these conspiracy stories of yours are wrong. Why then, are YOU still talking to US?

From reading a lot of forums on 911, i can say one thing, i feel sorry for the dis-info people here.

I'm not the one here who needs sympathy Either you're pulling my leg with all this hard core paranoia, or, you have to be horribly crippled socially in the real world, 'cause there's no way anyone can function normally in society if they really and truly think the gov't is spending every waking moment plotting to kill us all. I hope it's the case you really are pulling my leg, I really do.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

you seem to have a problem with these type of sites,then thats an easy one for you,go away!!!!!!! instead of trying to spread all your BS all over it or calling us for looking into the truth and coming to our own conclusions. Oh did i call you a name????? did i say goodoldave is a goodolpr$%k or somthing????im sorry come here i give you a cuddle,there there ssshhhhhh,you go back to sleep now let the big boys take care of this well wake you when we have sorted it all out ssssshhhhhh

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
STOP !

Address the Topic and Stop the Personal Sniping

And please try not to stray too far away from the specific topic

9/11 Truth in 9 Minutes

We don't need another rehash of basic arguments. Plenty of those threads elsewhere on the board.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Two exact collapses and then a third that wasn't hit by a plane? I do think that Americans have been so propagandized that they are absolutely without critical thinking. But this kind of self-delusion has been going on for decades. Europeans I have met seem to trust themselves before they trust their governments. I have brought out the fact that the CIA has funded and backed death squads in Central America and around the world for decades. Americans can look at the facts and still deny it. They take it personally, instead of blaming their government. Maybe the fact of being under siege in Europe has made the populace there more real in their attitude toward their governemnts. We seem to need coddling.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Simple logic, pure wisdom.

Never mind their bantering... let them waste their time and energy trying to change our minds. Won't happen.

By the way, I stumbled onto ATS about a month ago. It has been so refreshing to read new theories, old theories, different viewpoints on such a wide range of topics. I especially appreciate the posts of links that I don't have the time to research and find myself.

On topic...
The video evidence of similar structures collapsing, whether by intentional detonation or massive fire, defies the official explanation. This is one more reason to demand the truth.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by packinmomma]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join