It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM caught fear mongering..."Are Cell Phones Safe?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
reply to post by Aggie Man

Whose studies show it ineffectual? The bloody crooks purveying drugs to hopefully cure the disease before the drug does? You can make a study say whatever you want it to. The identity of the studiers is paramount for its' credibility. I am already skeptical if anyone comes out in favor of the AMA or their accomplices the FDA. Because I already KNOW that they are evil.

Biiiingo, remember the "tests" "doctors" used to do on the effects of smoking years ago saying there was no link o smoking and cancer??

Yeah, sure. Pardon me if i don't believe what those say who's careers and livelihoods depend on Oncology.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

"TOXIC"???

How can the Hunza tibesmen routinely live past 100 years old if they are eating a diet RICH in B-17???

(B-17 is also in grass, that is why wild animals also don't get cancer, a dog will eat it out of the backyard if he needs to.)

Come on man, even you can see that there is no profitability in providing 6 billion humans with a CURE for cancer. Anyone know of any good scurvy doctors in the phonebook??? lol

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well, you should still watch the video of them bantering. I haven't decided what the impact was supposed to be yet. But that was more the MAIN idea of this thread. I failed. Sorry.

Also, put 4 cell phones on the table with the tops forming a "square". In that square, put a kernel of popcorn. Then, phone the 4 cell phones at the same time, and see if you can make the kernel of corn 'pop', like that guy in the youtube video.

<< 1   >>

join