It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cut IRS endorsement of ACORN..." GOP Leaders request to ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Original Doc :: Link-a-Roni

Here's a white-space cropped image of the document issued by Boner and more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea5ae8ad9886.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't think that I've ever seen congress move so fast on issues...

Today, Glenn Beck is going to reveal a fourth ACORN video that "will make your face peel off."

Personally, I prefer Blood Shooting Out Of My Eyes =)

Anyhow, Loosing face is a Japanese thing, if I remember correctly. If anyone looses face it should be ACORN. Make room under Obama's Magick ACORN Bus for many more to be thrown under it soon!

Maybe the Tea Partiers will get lucky and Axelrod will get thrown under it... With a name like Axelrod... It seems very fitting that he be FIRST thrown under this ACORN bus.

Wishful thinking....

[edit on 9·15·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I wonder if the IRS will take a second look at those people who used ACORN to help prepare their taxes.

Scary thought, but possible if ACORN has been giving out bad advice.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

In what I read about that, the video tonight will name some politicians
Acorn is turning into a sinking ship. Now lets see that rats flee

[edit on 15-9-2009 by hangedman13]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sorry about the wrong article headline.

Not "cut all funding", that was wishful thinking on my part.

Learning about all ACORN has been doing and seeing the video's; I'm stunned especially the latest video showing the worker bragging about the premeditated murder of her ex-husband. (It didn't peel my face off.)

This is not showing a very bright future for that woman.

When asked what tomorrows video content will be ... Hannah Giles stated bluntly (On Hannity's show tonight) simply "shocking."

Can't wait for tomorrow's Hannity (not that I care much for him ... Buuttt) He's claiming that video will be released exclusively on his show.

Side note: When Hannity was in St. Paul for the GOP convention, he'd call down to the desk for room service and dictated his orders to the poor switchboard operator ...

When she would attempt to switch him to the people that could help him, he was adamant that the operator take his order... And he was an "ass" about the whole thing...

That's from a friend of a friend that tells this story. Take it for what it's worth... Everyone can be an ass sometimes... I hear Van Jones thinks that of the Republicans =)

top topics

join