It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN Outrage Is Misplaced: It Is A Smokescreen Masking The Real Injustices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
All this misplaced outrage over a few low-income workers giving other low-income people advice on how to "get-by" in this crazy world.

In our society it is acceptable and encouraged to exercise your skills at using your money to be a hyper capitalist and make more money. HYPER-CAPITALIST: A person who exercises the methods of a capitalist to the extent that it becomes greed and goes against the moral and ethical good.

Hyper-Capitalist heroes are the big business owners who routinely use tax loopholes, accountants and lawyers to aide in avoiding criminal prosecution as they avoid taxes and other barriers to "success".

Now the common-man and avid FoxNews viewer is made to see repeating injustice perpetrated by a handful of ACORN employees and are made, RIGHTFULLY SO, angry at the immoral corruption that took place in front of those cameras.
I AGREE! What those people did was wrong and it warrants investigation.

But we must be aware that most of what ACORN does (aiding low-income and the disadvantaged to get a leg up in our hyper-capitalist society) is a good thing…
…Except to the POWERS THAT BE which are trying to destroy the middle and low-income class of the UNIETD STATES, and further divide the already record breaking divide between the top 1% and the rest of us.

This is class warfare. They are turning us against each other! Do not be distracted by this ACORN outrage. It is a smokescreen for REAL INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION!

[edit on (9/15/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ACORN is just an arm of the Democrat Party. They are responsible for massive voting fraud in favor of Democrats. They are also partly responsible for the housing crash, along with the banking queen, Barney Frank, and his buddies at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

ACORN or any of its affiliates should never recieve one dime from tax payers again. Finally someone is doing something about it. The only question is will Mr. Obama sign off on the pending bills. After all Mr. Obama used to be a Community Organizer himself.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't know but after three hits I'm thinking it's bigger than that. Supposedly a fourth video will air tonite. So much for acorn saying that the film maker was rebuffed at other offices.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"AllSeeingI" I am not attacking you as I can see your heart is in the right place but IMO based on the facts, history and ongoing curruption with this Organization I believe you are missing it.

I don't know if you saw the video of the ACORN employees selling patriotic "Don't tread on me" flags at the 9/12 Project Event this past Saturday in DC? They forced the ACORN people away without violance with the support of the police on site, there were thousands of people there without ANY arrests made that whole day and nobody their phsyically attacked them not like when it's been reversed.

My point is we don't blame, hate and are not attacking the mislead empoyees and supporters of ACORN, the attention is on them just as it would be on an employee of a restaurant chain spitting on food being served cought on camera as the manager is doing the filming.

It is ACORN who is actually using smokescreens, masking and throwing the employees under the bus each time they get busted for what they are being encouraged to do by the people higher up in the organization which has all been reported on Lou Dobbs of CNN and FOX News by several ACORN spokesmen/women statements.

I also disagree that taking advantage of every loopole like our Elites, Politicians and Corp CEO's isn't okay. In my youth I used to J-walk, I knew it was illegal but did it anyways knowing I could get away with it, now that I've realized with maturity it's not about getting away with it but instead it's about being personally moral and ethically better then that.

If you really think that the smokescreen and masking of the real injustice is hiding who should really be held responsible? It isn't. These actions are speaking loader then you really know.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Karma: everybody answers for their wrong actions eventually.

I do understand by your other postings on this topic that you simply needed to get this off your chest. I hope you feel better and I'm not being sarcasitic.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I did need to get this off my chest. Because I am MAD AS HELL, and I am NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

You are right. ACORN is a predominantly Democratic party organization. You sure as hell wont see any Republicans or Conservatives doing jack about the poor, sick , or needy.

ACORN is the anti-FoxNews, the anti-PNAC, and the anti-Swift Boat type organization.

Clearly this scandal is entirely politically motivated.

But the main point is this is just a diversion from putting the anger where it belongs.

[edit on (9/15/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I'm pretty sure you'll see the anger will be directed where it belongs soon enough. If your speaking of the MSM not reporting the truth instead of what looks like attacks on the employees, well believe me wheather it's left or right politics using their propaganda machine MSM we the millions of awakened people see past that and as I've said before Karma will take it's course.

When you turn off the TV and actual view all the Alt News Sources out there you'll see Karma at work even now.

All will be well.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

This is class warfare. They are turning us against each other! Do not be distracted by this ACORN outrage. It is a smokescreen for REAL INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION!

Agreed a 1000%. I am no ACORN lover for sure. When they were doing the census around last Spring People in my neck of the woods, including Yours truly told them where they could go. Some of the census takers were met at the end of shotgun barrels for crossing no trespassing signs.

I actually didn't have a problem with what the ACORN hidden cams portrayed as seen on Fox Noise. Why? Because I fully respect the concept of each to their own.

More People need to realize as You that it is class warfare, and the ACORN debacle is nothing more than a smoke screen; I would lay money on it being set up for a good long while. Ready to fall whenever the MSM, and their elite puppeteers needed a distraction.

Make no mistake it is class warfare. The problem with that, which everyone should realize is the Elite only see two classes in this World. First is them, and their ***blood*** lineage, and the second is the rest of us. They view us as nothing more than expendable slaves.

S&F

top topics

join