It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones open letter to Glenn Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Alex Jones open letter to Glenn Beck

www.prisonplanet.com

Glenn Beck,

It is important to preface this letter by highlighting the fact that I do not attack people lightly and have defended you in the past when Van Jones was calling for you to be fired. I fully support your right to free speech.

It cannot be denied that you – Glenn Beck – are an extremely talented radio and television host and you have a magnetism and a proficiency of public speaking that draws people in and maintains their interest. However, being a novice history buff I am also painfully aware of the fact that Benedict Arnold was, like you, a talented individual – he was
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Glenn Beck will not be responding to this, but at least Alex and Charlie are showing that they don't even have to defend 9/11 truth since no one is going to try and debate it to their face. When you think about the political atmosphere as little as a few years ago, there has been tremendous momentum by the 9/11 truth movement, and I think it turns the tables on the establishment so that they are left with petty smear attempts and hit stories.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't even think that the purpose of this is for Glenn Beck to respond, I think the purpose of the Charlie Sheen letter and this is to show the American people that the media will never address this issue, just like Obama will never sit down with anyone and talk about 9/11 truth. It's like salt on a slug, light on a vampire, and facts to a myth. AJ and CS are rubbing it in the people's faces that the media is a bunch of liars and jokers. It's not about if Glenn Beck responds or not. It's about if the American people will stop to consider this. I think they already are doing that in large numbers. Not only that but when other countries get a hold of this the grass roots could easily go global.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

I saw that, AJ discussed that letter, and ripped GB a new one here...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think this is an effort to get people to forget about his little hoax gone wrong from last week.

It will work.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well written letter... too well perhaps.

It's funny because both Jones and Beck are sensationalist opportunists who exploit paranoia and fear to get ratings and make money.

Beck is so far better at it than Alex, Alex must have wet dreams of achieving the success of Beck, envy is pathetic and obvious here Mr. Jones.

In the end, this does highlight the overwhelming gullibility and ignorance in people who consume the bullcrap from either of you gasbags.

Have a nice day.

Oh, and please stop having these delusions of grandeur... You will never get there unless you too can get a contract with Fox News.... All that requires my friend is pure talent, and personality... And a willingness to sell out to the biased propaganda machine.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

you don't have to rant to me about pessimism. "What is it that you are doing to combat tyranny" is the only important question we need to ask ourselves. If we love our country and want it restored, we have to fight off the evil. If we think it will continue, we must change our system. We are a fringe movement that is slowly gaining momentum and I for one believe it is how much you put in that equals how much you get out. I'm not sure if there is an answer to the political questions but I do know that the war will never end so long as we perpetuate the same failures. I'm just as frustrated as you are, but we have to remember to not lose hope, the real kind of hope, whatever that may be. I don't idolize Alex Jones, I do however respect him. What he did was a blunder, but a very forgivable blunder. Did he kill anyone? Did he lie and cheat and steal from anyone? His crimes are petty in comparison to the real criminals. The whole reason why I started to fall in love (yes, in love) with the NWO conspiracy is because it brought us all together. We were not political or religious any longer, we were all slaves to the system! It's comical really when you think about it, but also very sad too because of how corrupt it is, but it represents something we all share with each other. And no one can say they weren't at some point in time tricked by it. The majority of people are being tricked by it right now and can't see it. Even the "elite" were tricked by it. How else do you think they came to know what they know? Either through some secret channel (of other people who were tricked) or through experience of being tricked. The bottom line is, it's a trick! We can over come it. Our society is just a matrix delusion where we are constantly lied to and told what to think, how to feel, what to be justified for and what to despise, and you know what, a lot of people are tricked into feeling the same way. There is still diversity only because there are so many choices in life, but it is mostly conformity because of an age old tradition that has been around since the beginning of time. No one created this madness, it was our own mistakes that led to the situation we are in right now. And if nothing else, it at least makes following current events that much more exciting.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I think this is an effort to get people to forget about his little hoax gone wrong from last week.

It will work.

really... are u worried about the "HOAX" or may I say, the mistake

really, u guys are really disturbed ... I never seen so many disturbed people in one place ...

about the letter, well, glen beck is an actor ...

alex and charlie just announced an contest ... 10.000$ prize!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The infowar is turning into the WWE!

OK Alex... Time for you to trash GB... And Roll!!!

OK Glenn... Time for you to trash AJ... And Roll!!!

I'm kidding of course. I really do like this head on campaign against the mainstream and I feel that LAST NIGHT was the tipping point with that being laid out CLEARLY on the O'Rielly show. (Caught it on XM) People have been bitten too hard by the media and no longer trust it.

Goodbye CNN, goodbye Fox and goodbye MSNBC. We will not miss you one bit.
We will look back at our time wasted with the mainstream and DEMAND repayment.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The more I watch Alex Jones the more I feel he is becoming what he accuses Glen Beck of being, in terms of lusting after success and at a disturbing cost. He raises excellent points and I believe he is genuine about his work but the violent overtones to so much of his material recently is becoming rather sickening if you ask me.

Look at the merchandise on his website, and the adverts advertising gun handling courses and opportunities to acquire firearms. If there is a war to be waged I don’t believe it will ever be won through violence. At the very least these kinds of messages are exactly what need to be avoided if he is to dodge the most obvious ways in which the coporate media he campaigns against will try to discredidt him and his work.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by benjoepen]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If nothing else, I've learned that Beck is definitiely a media whore-shill. It's simple: you can't be for the Constitution and the PATRIOT Act at the same time.

And the letter was, IMO, really well written, much better than I'd have expected from the barking buffoon. (Sorry, AJ fans, but I don't like him. It doesn't mean that he doesn't do good things once in a while, and this letter is one of them.)

It's interesting AJ says he got offered a lot of money to be the new Rush (Limbaugh, not dodgy prog Canadians)... but he doesn't say who made the offer. Pity.

new topics

top topics

join