It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge allows Obama eligibility case to go forward

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I'd rather not.... Unless I am mistaken, if (It'll never happen) Obama is officially declared ineligible and somehow removed from the office of President, would that not also mean that his VP is also ineligible?

If so, then perhaps everyone should be learning to say President Pelosi.

She will be locked up too for signing to say he was constitutionally eligible. So probably someone else will stand in temporarily until another election is called and completed. In fact rather a lot of people who know about this fraud will be eligible for locking up. Let's hope.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Prsidential line of succession:

# Office Current Officer
1 Vice President Joe Biden
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Robert Byrd
4 Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
5 Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner
6 Secretary of Defense Robert Gates[2]
7 Attorney General Eric Holder
8 Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
9 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack
10 Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke
11 Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis
12 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius
13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan
14 Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
15 Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
16 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
17 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki
18 Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

That could have been done almost 2 years ago by simply producing the original piece of paper. But nooooooooo. It had to come to this. At least it made it this far. That is enough momentum for me. Where it goes from here will tell the true story about our country's current state of affairs.

Well since he didn't release it until June of 08, I would say that at the Time he probably thought that it would do the trick.
But as is obvious it didn't. I have no doubt that When the Court debunks this Birth Cert. which I gurantee it will, Obama will either continue to ignore it or will produce one that is more acceptable to the public.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundreez

# Office Current Officer

And within this list, which one of these people gives us a voice? they are IMO one in the same.

So my question has went unanswered which is, what is it that we wish to gain or accoplish by this? IMO it makes us look even more weak in the eyes of other nations and very vulnerable.

No offense directed towards you
just asking a question.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Can anyone say President Biden?

LOL, I'll take that bet. I can't believe anyone is still falling for this poodoo.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guru97

# Office Current Officer

And within this list, which one of these people gives us a voice? they are IMO one in the same.

So my question has went unanswered which is, what is it that we wish to gain or accoplish by this? IMO it makes us look even more weak in the eyes of other nations and very vulnerable.

just asking a question.

understandable, but at least we wont look as weak with someone out of office who isn't a citizen in the first place...... if you want to go on that note... if they are all one in the same, maybe one of them might view something in a slightly different way, not everyone thinks the same.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, here's your verdict.

Link

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Guru97

Isn't that the verdict in the Capt. Connie Rhodes case? Is the Rhodes case linked to the Obama eligibility case? I think they are different cases. I'll have to check.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well, here's your verdict.

Link

Dismissal with Prejudice in a US District Court means that it is Game-Over, End of the Line for the Birthers. As it has been concluded, during the Discovery Phase, before a Scheduling Conference was to even take place, that there is no legal merit to the suit, then Dr. Orly Taitz and the Plaintiffs will be barred from bringing any further action on the same claim in any court of law.

Even if a Smoking Gun that could hold up in court were to be later discovered, neither the Plaintiffs of their lawyer could bring this trial to court.

However, I suspect that both the Plaintiffs and Taitz already knew that, as they misled the Birther movement from the beginning and milked them every minute of the way, basking in the Media attention.

It's too bad that we don't have laws which penalize those who waste the time of the courts and the tax payers with unsubstantiated and frivolous suits.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

I would hate to be that GI that now has to report for duty after all of this!!
That is going to be one COOOLLLLDDDD reception!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Guru97

Isn't that the verdict in the Capt. Connie Rhodes case? Is the Rhodes case linked to the Obama eligibility case? I think they are different cases. I'll have to check.

Yep, different case not related to the one in question in the OP. Link

Taitz filed a declaration of Lucas Daniel Smith with an exhibit on Friday.
Smith, a 29-year-old American citizen from Iowa, signed an affidavit, under penalty of perjury, stating he “traveled to Kenya and Mombasa, in particular, with the intent to obtain the original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama,” as he was told previously it was on file in the hospital and under seal, due to the fact the Kenyan Prime Minister is Obama’s cousin.

I may have missed something, but I believe this is the latest on the matter we are discussing.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Im just gonna go ahead and ask it but..
HOW THE F@#K does a government not know EVERYTHING about its PRESIDENT!?
AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL SAFE?!?!

[edit on 16-9-2009 by sgrrsh26]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Might be a different case but they all hinge on the same thing. Fraud. The judge in the other case finds no evidence then the next judge has his/her hands tied. The evidence is the same in both cases. It's over and if she tries another frivolous lawsuit she will be found in contempt and possibly charged with abuse of process.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

We'll just have to see what happens in the court system. Getting the two cases confused doesn't help the discussion though. Capt. Connie Rhodes' case was dismissed with prejudice. The other one, the one saying there is a factual Kenyan birth certificate and has been ordered into early discovery has nothing to do with the Rhodes case.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

No, there is a difference the Federal judge in the current case has ordered early discovery. Now it's 30 days for the POTUS to provide proof or dispute proof. He must now provide what the judge has asked for.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by fraterormus

I would hate to be that GI that now has to report for duty after all of this!!
That is going to be one COOOLLLLDDDD reception!!

Being a veteran I couldn't have fathomed telling my OIC, or NCOIC that I'm not going, because i don't think our President is really our president or to that affect.

When I said my Oath of Enlistment, those words I held true. Could you imagine if every enlisted soldier, and commissioned officer was to pull this?

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Guru97]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra

# Office Current Officer

just asking a question.

understandable, but at least we wont look as weak with someone out of office who isn't a citizen in the first place...... if you want to go on that note... if they are all one in the same, maybe one of them might view something in a slightly different way, not everyone thinks the same.

I think you can scratch uncle Joey's name off the list. What three trips to Iraq lately. Any one remember Ron Brown? No fly zone.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
dp

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well all we can do is give it time. We say we would like to see this, so i bet if we give it a few weeks up to a couple of months we will see our verdict in its truest.
even if the scenario plays out to everyone on that list being thrown out, that will take a lot of time and trialing......and the government dosent want a huge uproar from the people like that. so they will probably keep it under wraps or putting it off to the latest they can, all i know is that we are going to have to wait a while, or until more evidence shows up. Also if they do keep Obama president, we only have to wait his term out, 3 years isn't really a long time, with the way things are going with him right now, i don't expect him to be re-elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join