It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rockefeller & Co. President found dead in car, AP says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by dickbar

how is it those who should be the last people on earth to commit suicide, obviously have such a high rate of suicide?

Ever wonder where the saying; "Money is the root of all evil" comes from?

Perfect example....Money becomes more important to them than life.....sad really

-Kdial1

You get a star for that because you've hit the nail on the head and shined some light on the question of why he would do this (if it was him).

This is why I strongly believe there is some kind of a conspiracy going on here. You think he did this because of marital problems? Maybe his mistress left him? Did he find out his kid is gay?

Uh, no! He realized that the one thing more important to him than anything to him in this world was about to become absent....money. Something is probably about to come out that is either going to land him in jail or that will strip him of his riches.

Or...he knew something he shouldn't have and was "offed".

Or...he found something out or got fed up with the lie and was going to tell his secret.

Of course, it could just be one of the other scenarios but you don't become the President of Rockefeller & Co. if you have a weak disposition that is easily torn apart just because you have family issues.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Yeah, and report the death on a day that another news story is more relatable to people that over shadows it...Patrick Swayze.

You think people give a crap about this guy now that Patrick is passed? No, but if it was released on a slow news day...like the day it happened...then people would be willing to speculate more freely.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe this was the work of Benjamin Fulford and his assassins sending a message to the illuminati. www.rense.com...

It is always interesting when someone of his affluence kicks the bucket. Has there been any checks on his recent financial situation or business dealings. Any odd things etc.

I don't believe this to be suicide in the slightest. I am willing to bet this guy will not be the last to go.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The only thing with arguement "why didn't he just take his large sums of money and run/hide," is, I think, this:

If you've got enough money and are so scared you have to run and hide or drop off the face of earth, then the people you are running from probably have as much if not more money than you do to use for finding you.

If it's anything other than an actual suicide I don't think we will ever find out...unless they want us to find out and then we aren't really getting the truth. Point is: Yeah, we'll never really know.

[edit] for my fingers and my brain not being on the same page

[edit] because I don't finish sentences.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by angrymomma]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by angrymomma]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I enjoyed reading your rense.com like. Written in 2007 and states how the end of the u.s. economy will help prop up europe.
..well not the end, but the crippling of.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Troubled soul addicted to? Wasn't me and wasn't you, torment demons shattered heart, one less cog good place to start. Years in power could have helped, decided just to help himself, hungry baby beaten wife, now those deserve a better life, a billionaire with shaking tears, a trigger finger bullseye ear, what legacy what good was done, was that the goal to eat a gun? stupid selfish ends the ride no place to go no where to hide, a hundred million wanting souls all wanting just a shave of gold, and this one danced a guilded ball, till none are left, goes out the call, till none are left dispose them all.

Freedom isnt doing whatever you want, it's not doing what you don't want to do !

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Living a life of madness and inflicting pain amongst the rest of the world tends to bring amongst suicidal tendencies.

One less coward we have on this planet.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I combined this thread and the thread about the 'so called' terrorist raids into a composite called "Too much coincidence" for anyone who feels the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by kdial1

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by dickbar

how is it those who should be the last people on earth to commit suicide, obviously have such a high rate of suicide?

Ever wonder where the saying; "Money is the root of all evil" comes from?

Perfect example....Money becomes more important to them than life.....sad really

-Kdial1

You get a star for that because you've hit the nail on the head and shined some light on the question of why he would do this (if it was him).

This is why I strongly believe there is some kind of a conspiracy going on here. You think he did this because of marital problems? Maybe his mistress left him? Did he find out his kid is gay?

Uh, no! He realized that the one thing more important to him than anything to him in this world was about to become absent....money. Something is probably about to come out that is either going to land him in jail or that will strip him of his riches.

Or...he knew something he shouldn't have and was "offed".

Or...he found something out or got fed up with the lie and was going to tell his secret.

Of course, it could just be one of the other scenarios but you don't become the President of Rockefeller & Co. if you have a weak disposition that is easily torn apart just because you have family issues.

It's one of two things, he could finally be at the end of his rope in manipulating the books to cover for the companies problems or his embezzelment. Or he knew to much. I think that with any person who works around billionaires and such, you strive to be like them. And in so doing take risks and hopeing that the risks pan out and you can make money and pay back the money you may have embezzeled. We have seen lawyers killing their whole family because of the shame that they where living a lifestyle that was bought by stolen money etc. etc.. This could be one of those.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
MODS KNOW double post from another thread on same subject, delete if you want but its so important if people dont know about this information source, this is the root of all our problems (money banking) and may lead to war are real troubles... so in the interests of Denying Ignorance
.................................................................................................................

Well its been in the open for years!

One of the previous bankers and goverment hit men, came out admitted all and wrote a book then he went on a world tour and got involved in the alternative scene.

They do it to heads of CEO's Governments Militia's everyone, and heres how they do it, and how deep the rabbit hole goes, watch the video here of one of the bravest Men I have ever seen coming out:

John perkins you are a shining light of truth, though before you were a scumbag evil tramp, everyone deserves a chance though lol.

It is said by him he has some information, that he will never release about one particular world leader and something on a previous US one that has kept himself alive, left safely and if dies suspiciously to be released.... well as he has such a world wide name now it would be everywhere instantly, but still he is very very brave.

A must See if this story interests you, and especially if it suprises you!

Elf

[edit on 15-9-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
Maybe this was the work of Benjamin Fulford and his assassins sending a message to the illuminati. www.rense.com...

It is always interesting when someone of his affluence kicks the bucket. Has there been any checks on his recent financial situation or business dealings. Any odd things etc.

I don't believe this to be suicide in the slightest. I am willing to bet this guy will not be the last to go.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread. Though I wouldn't really put all my faith in it being attributed to Fulford, it is sort of interesting, especially considering his supposed connections and his openly expessed warnings to the illuminati that people in high places would start dying from "suicides" if things didn't change.

I would say though that the circumstances of his death seems sort of fishy to me and could definitely be attributed to "assisted suicide" IMHO.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

Just had a quick gander at that,
i remember reading something about chinese society challenging the illuminati,
but i didnt exactly know what it was.

But wow, as someone above me said,
Its amazing how the article talks of how they will use the UN and the EU to take control, destroy the US economy and chinas (which the society apparently will prevent, remember china now has the worlds largest economy?) and mentions if Barack Obama or Ron Paul get killed things will get ugly. And this was written TWO years ago!

What caaught my eye was Obama and Ron Paul were specifically mentioned,
meaning do they know who will be killed by them?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow amazing article that one of the asian society declaring war to the illuminati. However for me it's a bit difficult to believe Russia is not controlled by them..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by R249176823
HI 1st timer with good info on this post, reason i signed up. PLEASE READ THIS LINK. www.whatdoesitmean.com...
Thanks for the link. I think if it can be substantiated it would be quite, umm, earth shaking.

Frightening FSB reports given to Prime Minister Putin today state that President Obama has survived yet another attempt on his life after loyal US Federal Police Forces destroyed a CIA-Mossad terror cell in an early Monday morning raid in New York City hours before the American leader was due to give a speech on Wall Street and which they had intended to target with both explosives and gunfire.

According to these reports, shortly before this past week’s other attempt upon Obama on September 11th (and which we reported on in our September 14th report “Obama Assassination Plot Fails As Full Terror Alert Hits North America”), the US President was contacted by Israeli opposition leader, and former Mossad agent, Tzipi Livni, [photo 2nd left with Obama] (Livni has been working in concert with Russian counter-coup forces in their attempt to halt the present right-wing Israeli governments and their Globalist allies effort to plunge our World into Total War) who warned the Americans about this new plot.

Upon their receiving this “crucial” information from Livni, these reports continue, forces loyal to Obama were quick to react in first targeting the “money trail” financing these rogue CIA-Mossad terror cells by the suiciding of this cell’s “Israeli-Taiwanese money man” Danny Pang, their “Chicago money man” Christopher Kelly, their “East Coast moneyman” Finn Casperson, and, most importantly, the main financier and “conduit to the Globalists” James McDonald, chief executive officer of investment management firm Rockefeller & Co which was established by one of the main architects of the New World Order, John D. Rockefeller.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Right,
that shakes things up a bit doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If it was a suicide he would have left a note.
As obviously he felt guilty about what the obvious heist of taxpayer dollars to the tune of.... well, slavery.... over the entire population for generations to come.

If he commited suicide, he would have apologized for his crimes.

We don't have access to any notes. We don't even know if there WAS a note.

Also, I know a couple of folks who commited legitimate suicide.
They didn't do it behind a car lot. Both of them did it from the comfort of their livingroom.

This is bunk. He was killed.
Why? He either knew too much or was about to blow the whistle.
A person in his position will be monitored very closely. In fact, if *I* were an evil bastard PTB, I would have psychologists employed just to monitor the depressiveness of my henchmen. Just in case they were showing signs that they were even CONSIDERING blowing the whistle against me.

And I would kill them.

Suicide them.

Of course, with a man in his position, people will buy the suicide story. He was an evil leech of a man (God rest his soul). People will draw parallels to bankers throwing themselves out of their penthouse windows during the depression era.

It is a perfect scenario. "Another one bites the dust"...

However, when you start to see these deaths pile up, rest asured, something is coming, and either way you look at it, it isn't pretty.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Scorcha Faal? No, that would be the Snuffleupagus' death squads that take out "people in the know". No credibility whatsoever. Search ATS for "hoax queen" to see some examples (other than her own work).

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's what they do at Rockefeller & Co:

In the past 125 years, Rockefeller & Co. has evolved from a New York family office established by John D. Rockefeller to manage his family’s assets to an integrated investment and wealth management firm with a diverse client base. Rockefeller & Co. was incorporated in 1979 and became an SEC-registered investment adviser in 1980. Further expanding our capabilities, we chartered trust companies in New York (1985) and Delaware (1997). Today, Rockefeller & Co. provides advice, solutions and compelling investment returns to a varied clientele of individuals, families, family offices, endowments and institutions in the US and around the world. We are determined to do what is right for our clients, and to maintain an independent, unbiased view as we strive to make client goals a reality. To that end, we use both in-house and third party investment expertise. And we do not engage in brokerage activities, or accept placement or sales fees. Our name and professional prominence allow us preferred access to sophisticated investment ideas and providers. Our relentless focus on clients sets us apart. We look forward to talking with you about your specific needs.
Rockefellr & Co. Website

Lord knows what kind of transactions take place inside this company. Sounds like a financial union for the super rich.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dickbar

Good post!

Just a few thoughts. Who made the positive ID? Was there a body at all? Was it a look alike? How would we know if this were true or a planted story and the "dead guy" is in Tahiti? (He likely owns Tahiti)

With this guy's seeming importance I find it odd that on Google images he shows up only three times in the first 20 pages having entered: James S. McDonald. Then again, when was the last time you saw an actual Rockefeller?

Here's a recent photo of one:

David Rockefeller, who built the World Trade Center

Just Dave and his homies.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Hemisphere]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

I believe R&company had reason to believe McDonald was going to cut a deal with the prosecuters/investigators so he was eliminated. This will catch up with them; always does.

This is quite common when lives and 'loot' are to bear.
In the End, was it worth it?
Any hands? I don't believe so.

Most likely, there will be a trend of death to those holding/living with guilt as well as with those who wish to hide it.

There is always a better way.
It's never too late to Change one's ways or walk toward the Light.....or 'craw' in cave/under a large rock. Auditors are on the crawl.

You create your reality every day.....less......someone/something else has done this For you.

The dominoes have only Just Begun.
Will 'You' be the missing link in that chain that saves the lives of your Brethren?

Break Your Chain, 'folks'.
Only you have Your key.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join