It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rockefeller & Co. President found dead in car, AP says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
HI 1st timer with good info on this post, reason i signed up. PLEASE READ THIS LINK. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by R249176823

I hate to be "that girl" but a lot of people give very, very little creedence (if any at all) to Sorcha Faal.

Sorcha usually just uses factual events to make the reporting seem true but then inserts so much disinfo and rabid speculation that his credibility goes down the tubes.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by dickbar

how is it those who should be the last people on earth to commit suicide, obviously have such a high rate of suicide?

Ever wonder where the saying; "Money is the root of all evil" comes from?

Perfect example....Money becomes more important to them than life.....sad really

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
How convenient

Now anything coming up on this co will be the dead man's fault. They got who to blame it on. Lets wait and see if any scandal is coming up on them and if they'll blame him for it and say well thats probably why he took is life.

Why would a rich man take is life when he can just vanish and remake his life else were with all the money he as wouldnt be that hard unless people are tracking your every move and the only option out is death.

Just find it weird ... dont you?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
forgive the colorful response but "oh # it it comes"

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Although I hate to play devil's advocate, I wanted to point something out.

Has anyone ever noticed the difference between a poor crazy person and a rich one?
A rich one is called "eccentric".

My point?

Mental illness affects everyone, even the "rich and powerful".
Money may seem to make troubles dissapear, but actually, it increases stress and can make average people snap. (just read up on Lottery Syndrome)

Although I agree with the idea that we should investigate the suicide of such a prominent figure, I highly doubt that we should also make hints that a possibly sick man had no reason to commit suicide.

Empathy should be extended to all, less someone decide that you yourself are not worthy of said empathy.

Edit to correct spelling, and to mention the "overdose on aspiren" by a key Blago figure....

[edit on 15-9-2009 by TheTruthShallFreeYou]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIGHTRID3R
Why would a rich man take is life when he can just vanish and remake his life else were with all the money he as wouldnt be that hard unless people are tracking your every move and the only option out is death.

Maybe this was the case? I mean, people (Illuminati, CIA, FBI) might have been tracking his every move and he may have felt that death was the only out.

Or maybe he just got sick and tired of life, all the stress, all of the coldness and inhumanity of dealing with a bunch of moneymongers, of BEING an inhuman moneymonger. Maybe he figured out that money doesn't fill the void in your soul but he couldn't find it in himself to let faith in. The void in the soul of a rich man is just as big as anyone else's. Bigger, even, since a rich man really has the opportunity to find out that money doesn't solve all of life's problems after all, and the process of discovering this leaves him emptier than when he started.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by OuttaHere]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
But I thought the economy was 'back from the brink'. Why would he suddenly commit suicide. NWO? Economic collapse? Come on. This is way to pat and perfect!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Soubnds like assisted suicide..effin guy has everything anyone could ever want...they say rich people are always depressed. Hmm i wonder if thiers loopholes in his will or something, that would allow the FED to collect the interest or alot of his worth value?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
news.muckety.com

The mysterious life and death of Danny Pang
By A. James Memmott
September 15, 2009 at 8:29am
The story of Danny Pang, a West Coast money manager charged with conducting a massive Ponzi scheme, took a dramatic and mysterious turn with his death last weekend.

Pang, 42, died early Saturday morning after being taken from his Newport Beach, Calif., home to a hospital. A coroner’s report said that there was no evidence of foul play but that the case remains under investigation pending toxicology results. That process could take two to three months.

The Associated Press

Posted on Wednesday, 09.09.09. WESTERLY, R.I. -- Finn M.W. Caspersen, a former chief executive of the financial services firm Beneficial Corp., has been found dead after what Rhode Island police say is an apparent suicide.

Westerly Police say they found the body of the 67-year-old Caspersen on the grounds of the Shelter Harbor Golf Club after being asked to check on him Monday afternoon by a concerned family member. The club's Web site lists him as one of the founders.

Police Capt. Edward St. Clair said Wednesday that Caspersen died of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound. St. Clair declined to comment on a possible motive.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Rich people have great Doctors who can prolong life ,longevity and can even make them feel happy when they are miserable. The dead guy was not like the lottery winners, he was smart and connected. His death is fishy and will always be a mystery. At a certain level of power murder can be made to look like a heart attack or a disease. If it was murder , it is a heavy handed warning to others.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Somebody offed this guy. With his resources he could have gone anywhere on the Planet to hide but, if the secrets he carried were that important he could have been found and he knew that.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

If it was murder, it is a heavy handed warning to others.

I'm more inclined to lean toward this conclusion...

Say he had foreknowledge of events about to transpire...say Friday is supposed to be the end of .Gov support for money markets???

[edit on 9/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by dickbar

Wow. I wonder what secret's he is taking with him to the grave?
Suicide or assisted suicide, that is the question!

Assisted suicide lol....nice term.

A tale from history,

When the Romans invaded Britain, as all the Knowledge and ways of underminng them layed in the minds of the Druids, who memorised things and never wrote them down to keep them safe... well the Romans went and started cutting out the Druids tongues to stop information getting out.

Suppose that would be a bit obvious these days, anyway everyone can read and write now to as well....

Elf

I have a better one, he was "suicided" .
hihih

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So will his vast amount of wealth be distributed to the needy? Like me!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is wonderful news. Now we know even the elites cant live with the guilt that contaminates their souls. Will only be a matter of time before the people take back whats theirs. S&F!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well, it says in the news article that this guy was a strong leader, we're on the right track,..........maybe the rest of these white collar criminals who have systematically and cancerously stolen from the American people and manipulted the system for self-indulgence will now do the right thing and follow this leaders example. I for one won't miss you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What significance could that PLACE have had?

Behind a car dealership?

Looks to me like someone not only off'ed him but is potentially sending our govt a message? Are they not a car dealership now? lol

I don't see someone rich going and shooting themselves in a car.
Of course I've known 2 folks personally found dead in cars that were later found to have been shot. They get in the car with a gun, make you drive there, shoot you in the head and put the gun in your hand.

Has to be someplace quiet where no one will see someone get away and have
the time they need before the body is found. 2 cases I knew of they were hired jobs, at first they thought they were suicides. One would never have been caught had his wife not confessed to hiring the guy to do it.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
He commited suicide because #s about to hit the fan. He and his family are making preperations to head for their underground bunker.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This does look odd,indeed the CEO of a major investment firm supposedly commits suicide I am sure there is more to it then what is being reported.Makes me wonder just how safe Madoff is gonna be.

PS:"Empathy" is about as hallow cliche as saying:"I feel your pain."

[edit on 023030p://5226 by mike dangerously]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join