It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck and Acorn 5pm eastern today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Apparently there is Another Acorn video that is supposed to be More explosive than the last three?
Could be a good show. I can only wonder what they have done this time.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I am beginning to think that these two kids traveled all over the freaking country going after Acorn's Corruption. It is amazing what two students and a camera could do, that the entire MSM can not.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I agree, what ever happened to Investigative journalism? Why is it that a Couple Of Kids have to expose this Crap? One can only wonder what other corrupted Govt. Funded agencies are out there.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is actually really frighting even though I can't help but find this so funny as well. I have spent the past couple days replying to emails at work "Publishing Co." from those who are really concerned as donors and volunteers of ACORN during the last election how bad they look by publicly being associated with them lol...

They are also damning me "in jest" for notifying them late Sunday that their are more and more videos still to come out with names of politicians, city officials and others showing their involvment with the group and of possible illegal activities. I'm loving this but it's becoming very hard to keep up with it at work.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The Daily Show did a segment on the story of "The Audacity of Hos" (their title). It is a funny story and almost unbelievable that the reporters in question got away with it in those ridiculous looking outfits.

www.thedailyshow.com...

It is the first segment of the show, and Jon Stewart asks the media: "Why aren't you doing your f###ing jobs?"

This does make the volunteers and whatever good ACORN did look terrible. It also makes all the media outlets look terrible for not getting this story first.

It wasn't that long ago when newspapers and outlets were trying to get the elusive scoop of the day. Now I guess they care more about what Kanye said at the MTV Awards.

I am progressive and I consider this story pretty repulsive (but funny as my sense of humor can be quite out there).

top topics

join