It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delete please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As an American am I scared of Zionists? Yes.
Do I think all desert religions are insane? www.youtube.com...

Yes. The only truth I see in the old desert religions is the ten commandments. The rest of the old testament is insane. Jesus was a awesome guy who sparked consciousness within the homosapien population. They made him magic so that there could never be another...as one would have to be magic to be messiah. Governments don't like messiahs.

- Just a guy. Now I will be off to take my meds.
I hope Israel and all countries thrive and no bad things happen.
Thank you.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't say they out and out *own* America but they have a very large influence through lobbyists yes.There are quite a few documentaries about AIPAC and it's influence in American politics.Here is one. video.google.co.uk...#

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Pat Condell annoys me. I've never seen anyone complain about as much stuff as him. Just watch his videos on youtube. He also isnt funny at all I dont think I've ever laugh at his comedy lol.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you are going to make an accusation as to whether any particular religion or descent is in control of America and then proceed to a conspiratorial conclusion, why not analyze all religions and descent?

I think it could more logically be stated that protestant Christian men control America.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by Choronzon]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think the concern should be about Christian fundamentalists....like The Family.

Creepy.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I probably should have made myself clearer.It's not so much jews but the state of Israel..you should make a fine distinction between the two.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

There's probably a reason why you don't have 100 trillion dollars.
Further, there's only so many times you can feed people who constantly have their hand out.

Where did you learn to hate the Jews?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh # im so sure.

Run to the hate jews thing. I dont hate Jews. Im scared of the Zionists not the jews.

Im just as scared of the Zionists (Not saying any names.) as any other extremists. Am I scared of Muslim extremists? Yes. Am I scared of christian extremists? Yes

Jews are my overlords. (Even though I think their religion is insane, along with all the old desert religions.) Thanks for my SSI check. If the nazzies would have won, I would be one dead autistic person. Jews own the fed and look they are nice, Im alive. Just because they are rich does not make them Zionists. I am almost positive the VERY rich Jews are watched all the time. I feel sorry for them to be honest. More money, more problems. But yea..I would help out the meek like they do.

top topics

join