It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first info-war. lets spread truth in the mainstream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I just read an article in The Mail online which is covering the the topic of UK doctors receiving £5.25 for every person they inject with the untested vaccine.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now I know this has been posted here before and most people here have researched the ingredients and have probably chosen to stick two fingers up to the idea of having mercury etc in their blood.

This particular article has a comment box (no registration necessary) and some people have left comments like :

''Dr Bob Hodges, Gloucester
ah , a Dr, please sir, would you be kind enough to list the ingredients to said jab?
oh, please confirm you and your family are going to be having one also ? no , thought not !
birth defects here we come ...................... yippee''

now anyone can give this comment a green(good) or red(bad) flag without registering any info, just a click of the mouse.

That comment has 22 red flags and all the other comments questioning the jab have been given red flags. This is not right as most people believe everything in the mainstream.

I hope people will click on 'show all comments' look through the list and spread some green flags where needed and even add their own comment if they wish (but be prepared to be red flagged for even for an intelligent comment).

This is a tiny battle in a massive info war! Lets find important online mainstream news articles which have a comments box and as a group we can fight back starting with this one!
Thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
come on people, please! that comment I quoted is now 32 red flags, they are winning.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Dam I thought this was the start of something constructive but no, nothing

join