It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An expansion of Empathy and the Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Damn! I feel these senses so much it's unbelievable... when i say feeling i don't mean touch i mean Empathy (even with people i've never met, i feel their desperation) When i say Seeing, i don't mean by sight, i mean in my head like flashes of sight be it dark or light, when i say hearing, i don't mean what people are actually saying to me in conversation, i mean hearing as in Telepathy and damn it can really get tense... the last few days i recieved flashing in my head of a hanging and i started to feel depressed or the other persons desperation (whoever they were coz i've never met them). I don't see the person as such i just see the rope and a quick flash of someone (maybe a millisecond of someone) and you know what happened? A young girl of 8 was found hung in her bedroom over the weekend but i recieved stronger feelings & visions yesterday of this rope and what happened? An Olympic boxer was found hung in his home (suicide). Now i know there are others who have Empathy but i have more than that... this is nearing what was in the film 'Minority Report' when the 3 could see future murders... no joke!

Now lets get to Telepathy... I hear things on a daily basis either through the TV or via people chatting outside but what is actually said in the TV program or Film or the conversation outside is something totally different to what i percieve or recieve... I recieve random thoughts too and where that comes from i have no idea but it's almost like i have a transmitter in my head or something... Mind Control very possible and i have discussed this Telepathy as Mind Control on another thread... however if you take what i have wrote here and analyze it you will see that i'm handling a hell of lot of info...

Sometimes the feeling of desperation or depression can get so much that i think it's my mind telling me to commit suicide.....

There are other things i see too like flashes of planes crashing or boats capsizing or just random boats and the next day something happens on a boat and it's in the news...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why do think this is mind control? From what I can tell you are simply very sensitive to external energies.

If the negative emotions are in any way uncomfortable you can use EFT to lessen the degree of negative emotional intensity you feel. (I highly recommend EFT to everyone, no matter who you are).

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Andy Thomson.

www.youtube.com...

It's a neccesity for survival of evolution.

If not, rape murder, molestation, robbing, all moral things we take for granted, would be taken for granted, and depleted.

And we wouldn't well be here right now.

We'd die out pretty soon, we need to KNOW how others feel. So we can act accordingly.

For the rest I call BS.

Sorry it seems offensive, but don't take it like that.

If you could 'prove' something *which seems especially hard on ats* I would be up for it.

Right now as I'm thinking of a colour, not a regular, red black blue colour, can you tell me the colour, i'm saying it in my mind, my own thoughts right now, can you name the colour.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Twisted-Inside-Out

Hi there, i only meant that the Telepathy part could be Mind Control of some sort... or maybe it's just my Mind i dunno......

The rest though is something totally different... i'd like to hear from others who get this feeling of desperation & depression from others... not your close friends or relatives but of people you've never met... do you recieve images like i have described above?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I'm not sure if i can recieve colours... i never said that i could recieve colours... it's just random thoughts and images... I only recive colours when i want a colour to appear personally which anyone can do...

I'll give it a try though... Purple?

It's not BS though seriously... you can only understand if you are having these same feelings as i do...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Twisted-Inside-Out

Hi there, i only meant that the Telepathy part could be Mind Control of some sort... or maybe it's just my Mind i dunno......

The rest though is something totally different... i'd like to hear from others who get this feeling of desperation & depression from others... not your close friends or relatives but of people you've never met... do you recieve images like i have described above?

I'm afraid I don't.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Anything I type to you, don't take personally.

But I don't at all doubt your sincerity, I doubt the happening you go to.

Not your sincerity of it.

I get this before I go to sleep occasionaley, and I coudl assume it's telepathy.

It varies from new broadcasters and such, but it's just an illusion,

Not purple, I was thinking of turquoise kinda tricky though at that lol.

I did say not 'basic' colours though.

It's just hard to prove that you have 'voices' in your head.

So to speak and not meaning in a defamatory way (I make up words when it's late if that's wrong lol).

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Sounds like you have earthquakes in your head... are there any Earthquakes that happen after your bout? Or storms? It's possible you are recieving notification of Storms or Earthquakes!! Have you considered this?

I've just come across this site :

www.miqel.com...

And that colour thing? I was actually recieving a mix of Yellow & Purple... do they make Turquoise?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone got anything to say about this?

Does this mean nobody else has experienced this?

TO THE MODS, I JUST WANTED TO BUMP THIS BACK UP AS IT IS REALLY GOOD STUFF WORTH DISCUSSING I THINK.... BUT IF IT SINKS AGAIN I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have an extremely empathic nature by design.

When I reached my late twenties - the empathy began to exhibt more and more profoundly - via thoughts, images, etc...

It's now to a point where I can barely handle being awake some days.

Medication doesn't help, the doctors don't know how to interpret my symptoms, and I withdraw more and more into isolation.

Even today I had to leave the local coffeehouse/bookstore because the impressions were so strong. Headaches to boot.

I hope you find a way to deal with your own experience. I wish I had advice, but alas, I'm just making it day to day myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Hi, hope you are well today!

Isolation you say?

Yes, i am similar... meaning spending a lot of time on my own... i know they say it's not good to be alone for long but things just get too much sometimes... i go for walk and all starts out fine and my mind is in a great mood but then a little while into it and it's like ... how can i describe it... like demons trying to scare me into going back home... that's the Telepathy part of it...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Empathy is a emotion.
Emotions can be hardened by what one choose to learn. Learning meaning what we choose to desensitize ourselves to in media, movies, music this sort of thing - life.

However people with autism, schizophrenia (a sub symptom of autism), as well as many other mental health conditions see things in a different way. The onset of some of the mental health conditions start around puberty, which is confusing enough as it is.

I feel whole heartily that some people use more then 10% of there brain. 10% is what they teach as far as "normal" people use. I feel if you bring up your feeling to doctors you will be diagnosed with a mental health condition which is not bad, but the medications I am very much against.

What people do not understand, they dismiss. All through the generations there is historical documentation on what you are speaking of. I feel some people are more "in tune" with the energies around them. We are energy. Test this; stare at someone and in time they will look at you - just don't get hit, some people take offense to this.

So who can say what you are experiencing right, or wrong? Who is to say you may not have some part of you who has taken this emotion which is empathy and feel it so grand as to see what you see?

I can not be in crowds. I have learned to read people to the point that it bothers me to be in crowds. People communicate much more not by words, but facial expressions, body language. Listening to words is fine, however proven fact people lie. While people lie there body posture changes. The "mood" of the conversation changes. Some people are very aware of this. As I say people communicate without opening there mouths and I get tired. Hence staying out of crowds.

It is possible your empathy button has been stuck to on. I get terrible migraines, seizures, even a head injury which has caused some of my senses to get out of whack. I "feel" things much more then I used to, when I had control of the situation.

Anything is possible. However to find another who experiences the same things as you do, why would it matter to you? Fame and or glory, that is people looking to you for anything is a huge respectability. To even have something others don't again, is a huge responsibility. People then expect things from you, things that might just drain you of who you are.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hi Truth,
It could be a lot of things, but if it is psychic attack, I've sent you a u2u with a link that could at least help you to understand. If you are praying or calling for help, you may very well be receiving information from negative entities. They are all over the place looking for souls to bid or prey on. You can get rid of them, there are many ways, including simple shielding, but you may need more than that.

Again, I am no expert, these are things I have learned. In the beginning of my awakening, I could barely get by day to day with the negative thoughts and scenes running on and on in my head. Once I got a hold of it and realized what was going on, I took care of it. They still try at times, but I've become pretty strong for them to get through.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here is a very detailed discussion of empathy.... been quiet lately but great info contributed by many ATSers:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I know exactly what you mean believe me i've been handling it for 9 years now but on the odd occassion it can still get pretty bad... the demons do still want me and try very hard to get me but i've been stronger than they are... i have been out-manouvering them on every turn... but they are so god damn persistant!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They sure are persistent! Once you realize what's going on, it's maddening, isn't it? Knowing you are constantly being attacked, argh!

I am a huge empath. Man oh man, all my life I've had the hardest time. Everyone telling me to toughen up, I tried, but to no avail. It is a curse and a blessing, though the blessing times are few and far between! I get it from animals, plants, people... it screams at me and I want to hide.

The Empath thread is a good one, I just found it yesterday and was gonna head over and contribute there, too.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ok, i think the MOD will close this thread soon coz i just asked if it could be linked up with the 'empathy discussion' thread so if you want to take your views with you into that one i'll reply to them there...

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join