It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Infected Mushroom- Smashing the Opponent. Sick!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This is the one of the sickest albums made by Infected Mushroom so far! I know because I have all of them. Here is a track of their latest album Legend of the black Shawarma. This album is completely different from their older stuff but they still rock! I love all their albums.Can't wait until they do an SA tour!

Hope all of you enjoy the music!

This one is one of my favourites.You have to crank the volume to get the full effect.
Track-Sa'eed.
Album- The legend of the black Shawarma.

Track- Smashing the opponent.
Album- The legend of the black Shawarma

You can also get the vertion ft. John Davis from Corn.
Track- Smashing the opponent ft John Davis.

Another favourite of mine.. the words are So TRUE!
Track- Legend of the black Shawarma
Album-Legend of the black Shawarma.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
oh man I love infected.

Got most of the albums too, digged classical mushroom from long ago and also im the supervisor was awesome aswell.

Ever listened to Asterix?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by qwiksilva

Yes! Ive got Asterix. Did you like Converting Vegeterians By Infected? That was my favourite for years!
Skazi is also awsome.

Saw Infected live here in South Africa a couple years ago at Vortex, they are sooo good live! Being such a girl I almost cried when I saw them in person!

My favourite Gms track- Juice! You might like it. It's quite old though.
...."Anybody wana waste some time???"

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Am i missing something here?

What has this got to do with anything other than music discussion?

Is ATS meant for this?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hate to say it, but it's far too "commercial" for my liking. Alot of it sounds like it could settle right into the charts. And that's just plain wrong for IM.

There's the word "Acid" in my name for a reason

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

What is your point, there are lots of music disscutions on ATS. Are we not alowed to talk about music, or what?
If you don't like it just ignore it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yes, many say so and it is true. Their old stuff is alot more psycadelic. I love the old stuff, but have grown to like this too. It does sound alot better really loud, or on a good sound system. I listened to it though the home sound system, and I hated it. I thought they sounded bored. Then.... I listened to it in the car, we have really good quality sound in our car.
You hear all the small sounds and it sounded COMPLETELY different. Trust me, just try it before you kick it...

Ps, I agree, It's the wrong music to listen to if wanna go to wonderland. Clasical Mushroom, or Coverting Vegitarians would go down better.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
what is that, dance music for people who can't dance? man, that is some disjointed, overbroken crap.

sorry, not to my taste at all, it just grates on my nerves. to many sound effects and no real stability to it. just annoying.

[edit on 15/9/09 by pieman]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Not doin anything for me mate, used to like some of there older stuff but theres nothing psy about it anymore & hasnt been for a while.
Saw them live about a yr ago at antiworld night and my mates set & possibly ed tangents were the best of the night, they performed well if you like hip-hop & rock mixed in with your trance but they were crap imo & to be honest most of the real psy crowd agreed although they did have a follwing there.
Far too up themselves & commercial.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Have you never heard any of Infected Mushroom's music? I actually think you might like some of the older stuff... Google 'clasical mushroom' or wait here is an older track..

I love all the instrumentals.

What do listen to? If you don't like trance music, you won't like this.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I agree with you about the fact that they've gone way too commertial... But, since I've been listening to them for years, and have every album, I've grown to like them all. Alot of people are hoping that their next album will go back to psy trance, but I doubt it. If they do, it will be a mirracle! Once you get a taste of fame and fortune, you are tickets!

Too bad, but there are still alot of other cool trance out there to around, so I'm not too phased. I also doubt Infected will bother coming back to SA after they make the 'big time'.

new topics

top topics

join