It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a real President acts regarding Immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by groingrinder

I wouldn't go that far.

I despise illegals, but you have to remember that some bring their children with them.

I don't know any soldier, sailor, airman or marine that wants to potentially see a little kid get blown up.

You have to be mighty stupid or just plain callous to bring your wife or child into imminent death. Like I said we would make it perfectly clear in the Mexican press and post notices along the border.

We need to gain control of the people coming into our country with the talks recently of dirty bombs and another 9/11. How many more thousands of Americans have to die before we take control of our own borders?

[edit on 9-15-2009 by groingrinder]

Another 9/11???..

so you actually think 9/11 was done by Mexicans that crossed the border???..

Your ignorance is immense...you give a bad name to americans..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I don't despise illegals. I despise our scum bag leaders who's actions/inactions advocate the breaking of our federal immigration laws. They are guilty of nothing less that treason. And should be judged accordingly.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Japan is actually PAYING immigrants to leave with the express condition that they "never return." Their CHILDREN are also barred from setting foot in Japan:

www.businessinsider.com...

Well, at least they are the world's largest creditor/money-saving nation and, despite their serious economic woes, can afford to do this. Also, the number of non-Japanese in Japan is miniscule. Too bad the US is too broke and full of illegals to try a similar scheme.

[edit on 9/15/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

reply to post by Chadwickus

Since you apparently missed the point of what the OP was trying to say, you are the one looking foolish.

What point was that?
Posting a misleading thread title?
Posting an inaccurate article with no supporting evidence?
Telling everyone to read the article so that they don't look foolish?

How about some fact checking before posting?
Or changing the title to reflect the premise of the thread?
Or doing a search for previous threads covering this exact speech.

So sorry but I'm not the one looking foolish.

1. The title is the one used in the article and per ATS T&C he was obliged to use it.

2. I believe you yourself have started threads with only one source with no supporting evidence. Pot meet Kettle. Chemtrails over DC ring a bell or do I get to post them all?

3. Its always good to read an article before commenting on it. Not doing so has made many members such as yourself look foolish in the past.

You didn't read it did you? Come on tell the truth.

4. The norm around here pretty much is, if it isn't on page one then post it. We are all guilty of duplicating a thread. Get off your high horse.

Your nitpicking, pedestal sitting, hypocrite attitude is making you look foolish.

If you can't see the point in the OP then it is safe to say that you fully support illegal immigration and find nothing wrong with it. I have learned that you guys are worse then PETA and there isn't any reason to try to discuss it.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

1. The title is the one used in the article and per ATS T&C he was obliged to use it.

Actually that's only for the Breaking Alternative News section, so uh you may want to reread the T&C's before quoting them

2. I believe you yourself have started threads with only one source with no supporting evidence. Pot meet Kettle. Chemtrails over DC ring a bell or do I get to post them all?

Where did I have a problem with a single post?
I have a problem with questionable sources, if you don't get the point of the DC chemtrail thread for which I used a rense link then I can't help you. Here's a tip the rense link was a deliberate choice (meaning they post anything without checking facts) and I also ended the title with a question mark, meaning I was asking a question not attempting to state a fact.

3. Its always good to read an article before commenting on it. Not doing so has made many members such as yourself look foolish in the past.

You didn't read it did you? Come on tell the truth.

Of course I read the article, how else would I know that it is a re-hashed BS article.
Something such as this is easily verifiable, it makes me wonder why no one bothered the verify it?

4. The norm around here pretty much is, if it isn't on page one then post it. We are all guilty of duplicating a thread. Get off your high horse.

First you try to school me in the T&C's (and failed), but now you're happy to ignore the T&C's.

I will concede one point here though, if a thread is older than 12 months then a duplicate thread is ok.

Your nitpicking, pedestal sitting, hypocrite attitude is making you look foolish.

I disagree, I like my nitpicking and pedestal sitting attitude

I disagree about hypocritical though...

If you can't see the point in the OP then it is safe to say that you fully support illegal immigration and find nothing wrong with it. I have learned that you guys are worse then PETA and there isn't any reason to try to discuss it.

Well since I haven't shared my point of view on the subject I don't know how you could possibly label me as "you guys" but please carry on with your blind assumptions, makes you foolish

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join