It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a real President acts regarding Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Excerpt from a speech of March 15, 2009

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote:
" IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7bd9cdf4fd8.jpg[/atsimg]Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia
Source Link: rense.com...

I had to take a step back when I first read this speech from the PM of Australia, I batted by eyes and picked my jaw off the floor and then thought to myself "Wasn't that the American way at one time?"

I am not a racist, I am not a hater of anykind, I am an American who can't see anything wrong with what the P.M. said. I live in Southern Nevada, I've lived all over the mid to west coast of this great county and served 12 years in the U.S. Army with pride before desert storm. I always tell people that when my youngest son finishes high school that then I can leave to live my life in peace, they often ask me where would I go and I've always said Australia but "Damn" this hits home with me that America is simply no longer. I've known it, I've heard it but for me this shows it even more. That sucks!

Please share your agreement or disagreement with the point made in this thread, is there anything wrong with what the P.M. of Austraia said? Oh, READ the article before commenting, it will only say you time from looking like a fool.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am all for that sentiment. That is how it USED to be in America before all this PC bs.

I am so sick of seeing ballots and election material printed in Spanish when everyone knows that to vote you are required to be a citizen and to be a citizen you have to read and write English. So printing the ballots in Spanish only encourages voter fraud.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thats the way it is supposed to be. That is the only sane way to deal with immigration. That's what we could have if we did not have spineless cowards for leaders.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

YAY! Great!

As I have said in a lot of threads, nations who do not win your country through war move in through immigration - trust the Aussies to tell it like it is!

Go, Aussies!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yes he is right that's the way it should be i live in the UK and it's a very mixed society.
It was not that long ago that the Muslims wanted to use Sharia law over here.
It seems to me over here in the UK we are losing are identity we have become a minority when i walk around where i live there is a lot of people that do not speak English.
To me if you go to live in another country you should after learn that language and live be the rules of the country you are moving to that's my opinion anyway.
And just to say i am not racist this is just the way it should be.

THANKYOU

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

If I recall, this is an old hoax.

It appears as if it has been re-hashed for Kevin Rudd.

EDIT: Yep, just checked and it has been recently re-hashed and unlike rense I can provide a source:

www.hoax-slayer.com...

Who's looking foolish now?

[edit on 15/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for that bit of info but calling the OP foolish is a bit childish after all its a good point that countries should address.
I stand by what i said even if it was a hoax it makes more sense than anything are leaders have to say.

THANKYOU

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Don't even get me started. I had a NYS worker's comp case and couldn't even get a lawyer to defend me because they said there's no money in working for the defendent.

Even though teh testimony showed the calimant( an illegal immigrant) who didnt' speak a word of english, was lying and kept changing his story (perjury), NYS still manipulated the testimony in their favor.

Even their lawyer from uninsured Empl;oyers fund stated this case should be thrown out. They fined me $45,000 and I told themn to ef off. Now the fines are in excess of $175,000.

I have all the transcripts from the hearings to prove my innocence and the appeals I sent along with emails and letters trying to rectify this and NOONE will touch this.

ANY TAKERS?

The people running this country should all be put to death for treason and I have sent them many letters expressing this. I contacted senetors, MAyor Bloomberg, DOJ, lawyers, ACLU, IRLI, and scores of others to no avail.

And you wonder why people take matters into their own hands and call them animals and criminals when they do but it's alright for them to financially ruin my life and the life of my wife and 3 children. They state and fed agencies are terrorist scum and should be prosecuted for the crimes they commit against humanity.\

I just wish enough people had the balls to stand up and protest so we could actually accomplish something.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are breaking the law...so this makes them criminals plain and simple.

[edit on 15/9/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
How did the "Australians" get to Australia in the first place?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This Aussie is a brilliant man. The way it should be in the States but, it's not.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
John Howard is much beloved of Israel, to the point that when they ran out of awards to bestow upon him (and still wishing to reward him for 'services to israel') they named a forest in his name, lol. So much for Little Johnnie

Then along came NWO puppet Kevin Rudd, who replaced Howard as Prime Minister at the last general election, and swept aside Howard's Liberal party and replaced it with Labour

Rudd is part of a boxed-set which includes the UN-elected UK Prime Minister, Gordon Brown (who in turn replaced hand-puppet Tony Blair, with BOTH of them being put in power by the reptilian ' I will never die' Rupert Murdoch'). Also from the boxed set are the diminutive Sarkozy and some might say, senile-decaying Berlusconi and un-German Merkel.

Australia has been trashed by insane levels of immigration in exactly the same way as has the US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Germany, France, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, etc.

And along with millions of Chinese, Australia has had millions of Muslims foisted upon it .. Muslims with whom the predominantly white, Christian, law-abiding Aussies have NOTHING in common, yet are compelled by Israeli-controlled Aussie politicians to pay .. and pay .. and pay for.

And pay not in hard cash alone. Aussies are compelled to abide by Australian Law, whilst corrupt, sell-out, bought-and-paid-for Aussie 'law makers' (most of whom if pushed would 'Call Israel Home' even though they'd rather live in Australia instead) change the law to accomodate polygamy within the Muslim community whilst retaining it as a 'crime' when applied to white, Christian Aussies. Etc.

But, within the Little Johnnie Howard (Israel's Best Friend) government was Treasurer Peter Costello. Costello believed himself to have been held-back by Israeli-sucking Howard --- and a lot agree with him. It was Costello and not Howard who took the hard line with the 3rd world Muslims who imagined they'd bring their dirt-floor mentality into Australia and establish it as the norm. And it was Israeli-licking Howard who put the skids under Costello when it was apparent (and only the blind couldn't see it) that the average Aussie had had a gutful of 3rd world, frock-wearing, nose-picking, wife-bashing, non-English-speaking, non-employable, non-law abiding, violent, ignorant, uneducated, goat-slaughtering Muslim migrants.

It was Costello who told Muslims to adapt or get out

And of course, Israel (which pushes 'multiculturalism' on every nation but itself) was not happy with Costello's straight-forwardness.

Strangely, or perhaps predictably (depending on which agenda you're supporting) Costello picked up his briefcase shortly afterwards .. just as many others who'd attempted to keep Australia Australian, had done. Some claimed 'family reasons', others claimed 'mystery illnesses'. Maybe they feared they'd 'suicide' or have a 'plane accident' if they didn't ?

Costello quit politics in disgust. After all, he could provide for his family far more well by working in private industry than in Australian politics. And after years of repairing the mess that was Australia after Labour's Keating and Hawke (also sell-out louts) .... Costello then had to watch NWO Kevin Rudd (new Labour Prime Minister) squander all those hard-won savings in the swift aftermath period following the Scam that's known as 'the Global Financial Collapse' .. whereby much of the world's money disappeared in the direction of Israel (surprise !) yet all those responsible are still claiming they 'dont' know what happened to it'.

If Australia is lucky, Costello will return to the mafia-scam known as 'politics'. Until then, Australia is as horribly afflicted by the Israeli-driven curse of 'multiculturalism' as are all the OTHER once predominantly white Christian nations.

Meanwhile, in current news, Israeli politicians are screeching about how Israel cannot afford to accept 'multiculturalim' and integration within its own stolen lands ... 'because it will dilute our speshul culcha'. And it's Israel which very recently plastered itself with 'Wanted' and 'Abducted' posters re: those jews who'd married outside the faith .. along with exhorting jews to 'report' any jew who was considering marrying a non-jew.

Personally, along with millions of other Aussies, I'd be overjoyed to see far LESS unwanted Israeli/jewish interference within Australian politics. And if Costello looks as if he still feels the same way --- then you BET I'll be voting for him.

Howard on the other hand --- well, if he's stupid enough to be buried in Australia rather than his beloved Israel, then I might even inconvenience myself to the extent of travelling to wherever his headstone is erected .. for purposes I'll leave to the imagination (better have your corpse sent to Israel, Little Johnnie .. put it where your politics always were .. put it where your masters live .. your paymasters .. your owners).

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

"Mars1" I appreciate you having my back while I was away in regards to such a childish attack

Who's looking foolish now?
on me for bringing a topic to the table.

As far as I am concern my Thread still stands. wheather this is false, a hoax or even if it was full of typos. I find nothing wrong with these beliefs and the best statement is in the last couple of paragraphs that simply say we can all live together with our own beliefs but if your going to live here then you need to accept the ways of the place you chose not change it to make it yours.

I would really like to haer more thoughts on this topic.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am all for that sentiment. That is how it USED to be in America before all this PC bs.

I am so sick of seeing ballots and election material printed in Spanish when everyone knows that to vote you are required to be a citizen and to be a citizen you have to read and write English. So printing the ballots in Spanish only encourages voter fraud.

I got this in an e-mail a few weeks ago and thought you would appericate it.
I can't stand it anymore, so I'm moving on if Obama can pull some strings
for me. Hope they have some nice golf courses in Mexico

Dear Mr. President:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my
health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico,
and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration
quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my
way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need,
whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking
(bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and
history.

6. I want my grand kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at
their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grand kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to
government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't plan to
purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to
learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from
their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has
at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on
my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any
complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have
any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely
nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the
strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll
receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $ 4,500 to help me buy
a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social
Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for
all his people who come to the U.S. From Mexico . I am sure that President
Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

(Fill in the Blank)

Anywhere, USA

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Since you apparently missed the point of what the OP was trying to say, you are the one looking foolish.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well it certainly should be said in every country that takes in immigrants. My own comments stand.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I am going to return to this post often. Just to give you more stars.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow, thank you everybody... I appreciate your support with the point in this thread being made and not the "ONE" attempt to distract from discussing basic common cents when it comes to Immigrants who leave their countries and have been successful in changing those countries they move to.

It isn't being discussed in this way, it's only being discussed as PC or racist.
support.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

That is a terrific letter and I so appreciate your adding it to my thread, it's awesome.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No problem, I don't care for you much, but I will give support when its called for.

If it was up to me I would send the national guard in each state on a round up mission and send every last illegal back to where they came from.

But that won't happen because its not nice.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

No problem, I don't care for you much, but I will give support when its called for.

If it was up to me I would send the national guard in each state on a round up mission and send every last illegal back to where they came from.

But that won't happen because its not nice.

Personally, I would like to see ALL of our boys that are fighting overseas Home and Protecting OUR boarders! Let other Countries take care of themselves and let us take care of our Own!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join