It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the time travelers wife...is this movie/book based off something real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So i just seen the movie "THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE" with my girlfriend tonite. ANd it really had me thinking. How we perceive time, how and if we can move threw time like how he did. I guess my thread is asking; is there any theories out there that support this book/movie? I looked on google and i really couldn't find much info. I was wondering what my ATS people thought?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'm about to watch it.

But since you're on ATS I figure you know about Kaku, if you've haven't, then look him up, but better yet, look at his videos from students hiding cameras lol, and from lectures he's given, blows my mind everytime.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I'm about to watch it.

But since you're on ATS I figure you know about Kaku, if you've haven't, then look him up, but better yet, look at his videos from students hiding cameras lol, and from lectures he's given, blows my mind everytime.

Yea i seen a FEW of his videos. I have his ebooks, i have his audio books, but sadly i have NOT...actually LISTENED to them lol.

Im starting to look at time as a coil...wrapped very tightly, over and over again, and the start and finish are intertwined, so you can go back and forth forever...it was a dream i had lol

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
lol, I just (illegally) watched the movie, and I'm disappointed, wish the ending would of been, happier per se.

lol.

How do you mean though?

Like just random time slips?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

try this

www.youtube.com...

should get you started.

top topics

join