It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY has my Avatar dissapeared????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Preest helped me to make my avatar small enough for this site....and it HAs followed me around from post to post for a month now....but today its GONE......

It was NOT sexy, or NEKKID.........sure it WAS a real pic of me......but WTF? I didnt make it GO AWAY........would a moderator do that???
It DID fit into ALL qualifications as a VALID Avatar acording to ATS Avatar rules........so............

WHERE DID IT GO??????

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
try using it again. maybe something happened that WE as staff didnt do.

might be just a glitch.

and you should ask this in board questions...SO and company might not notice it here.

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It cpuld be a problem with your connection or ISP.

Check your control panel and make sure the avatar URL is still there. If it is, check your Membercentre to ensure that the file is still in ATS. If they are, then its nothing to do with ATS.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I can't get to the link in your av's properties or even the FallenEntertaiment site by itself.
www.fallenentertainment.com...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Thanks guys.....I am following your good advise right now!
Thank you for the replys!!! MUAH!! kisses from Utah!!!

Ok I can see the URL still in my control panel and YES the fallenentertainment above link IS the CORRECT one......but I dont SEE my Avatar.....can anybody else? is it just MY computor??? am I going BLIND??? ARGH!! Ive even rebooted sheesh....

Maybe...fallenentertainment went down and took my pic with it??? dang thats Preests site, I hope he isnt CRASHED or something..........

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
According to my browser, it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
heres a STRANGE thought..........is it possible((
)) for someone to phychicly attack me over the internet? and I have an unseen/unknown enemy that can mess up my avatar just to be malicious????
I am laughing as I type this cuz it IS such a strange idea.....BUT...is it possible?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Most likely the FallenEntertainment website is having technical problems. Do you know who is responsible for that site? Maybe you could check with them. Funny you should ask about internet attacks; a website I am responsible for is under a "denial of service" attack from Zambia. Why someone in Zambia is out to knock off this site I have no idea.

If you have a copy of your av you could upload it to ATS an reset the address.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
heres a STRANGE thought..........is it possible((
)) for someone to phychicly attack me over the internet?

I've never heard of that and don't really think it is possible. My opinion is that you could put your avatar on ATS. That way you are guaranteed to keep it (unless the ATS servers crash in which we are all fecked)

top topics

join