It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingdomAtHand
reply to post by JoshNorton

It doesnt matter who agrees. The Bible is clear, make NO IDOLS AND NOR BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THEM - Exodus 20:4-5.

This is the Jewish Mosaic law. Why do you think that's it's applicable to Christians (who certainly aren't Jewish)?

They even bow down and worship the Pope!!

They aren't "worshiping the pope". They are prostrating themselves before the cross in token of humility, which is a part of the rite of ordination into the ministry.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I dont know what you've been told but the Bible doesn't make any distinction between Jews and Christians. It doesn't matter what title you claim, you're either worshipping God or you're not. You can't find 1 scripture that says don't follow the law. Christ said "I come not to destroy the law or the prophets but to fulfill" - Matthew 5:17. The law stands for whoever wants to truly worship God the right way. "Prostrating before the cross", you got to be kidding me? Show me in THE BIBLE where Christ, the prophets or any of the disciples or apostles "prostrated before a cross". Stop being naive. The cross itself is an idol because it was used long before Christ ever came on the scene and if anything symbolizes his DEATH. Both Catholics and Christians are completely engulfed in pagan rituals and holidays and most dont know it. They have been this way since the 4th century under Constantine when he injected pagan beliefs into Christianity, thus making it polluted. This was when all the remaining true followers of Christ were killed off as the pagan Romans converted into the new pagan form of Christianity which is what we have today. "And he shall speak great words against the Most High and SHALL WEAR OUT THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH and THINK TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS" - Daniel 7:25. Christmas is not Christ's birthday, its Nimrods, the ancient Babylonian ruler/ sun god. This is also when they brought in Sunday worship instead of Saturday which is the true sabbath (7th day) and the 4th commandment. This all happened during the Council of Nicea. GOOGLE IT and quit believing the lie. How is it that the same Romans who persecuted Christ and his followers, switch up and become the authority on how to follow Christ? Neither Catholics or Christians actually follow the Bible as it is written. They just make excuses. Everyone wants to change the Bible to fit their life instead of changing their life to fit the Bible. Its ok because as you can see, the Most High is about to bring judgment upon this world and it wont be too long before Christ crack that sky. And he's not coming to hold hands and skip thru the rainbow, he's bringing a sword of correction to those who don't know him and those who didn't obey his gospel. - Matthew 10:34 and 2nd Thess 1:8.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KingdomAtHand

The link I posted before is not working so Im reposting it below

Patent Link

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I dont know what you've been told but the Bible doesn't make any distinction between Jews and Christians.

The Bible *is* a distinction between Jews and Christians. The Jewish Bible is the Old Testament only. The Christian Bible contains the Old Testament, but the Christian dogmas are based in the New Testament.

It doesn't matter what title you claim, you're either worshipping God or you're not. You can't find 1 scripture that says don't follow the law. Christ said "I come not to destroy the law or the prophets but to fulfill" - Matthew 5:17.

Right...the law was fulfilled, at least according to Christians. That's why the law isn't applicable to them.

The law stands for whoever wants to truly worship God the right way.

I call B.S. The law was given to barbarians to attempt to civilize them. Of course, much of the law itself was rather uncivilized.

"Prostrating before the cross", you got to be kidding me? Show me in THE BIBLE where Christ, the prophets or any of the disciples or apostles "prostrated before a cross". Stop being naive.

Ummm.....your Bible was put together by the Catholic Church. *They* are the ones who, by their traditions, decided what was Bible, and what wasn't. They use the same traditions to ordain clergy. Stop being naive.

Both Catholics and Christians are completely engulfed in pagan rituals and holidays and most dont know it.

Duhhhhh. Christianity is a pagan blood cult. "Jesus" is the Jewish version of Osiris, Mithras, Adonis (from whence the word "Adonai" derives), etc. Christianity is now, and has always been, a pagan mystery religion.

Its ok because as you can see, the Most High is about to bring judgment upon this world and it wont be too long before Christ crack that sky. And he's not coming to hold hands and skip thru the rainbow, he's bringing a sword of correction to those who don't know him and those who didn't obey his gospel. - Matthew 10:34 and 2nd Thess 1:8.

If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Its ok because as you can see, the Most High is about to bring judgment upon this world and it wont be too long before Christ crack that sky. And he's not coming to hold hands and skip thru the rainbow, he's bringing a sword of correction to those who don't know him and those who didn't obey his gospel.

It never is, "Is it a Jesus-nutter?", but "How bad of one?"

Have no fear for me, I have my SPF 1,000,000 ready and it aint hell if everyone knows who you are.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

"The Bible *is* a distinction between Jews and Christians. The Jewish Bible is the Old Testament only. The Christian Bible contains the Old Testament, but the Christian dogmas are based in the New Testament."

The whole Bible pertains to the Jews. Christ was a Jew and so were the disciples. The title of Christians was given to them by the Romans in an effort to label the followers of the new gospel of Christ. "The disciples were called Christians first in Antioch" - Acts 11:26. Antioch was a Roman province that was known for nicknaming people; thus Christians. Christ or the disciples never claimed hold to the title of Christian. Christian was just the Roman way of labeling them.

"Right...the law was fulfilled, at least according to Christians. That's why the law isn't applicable to them."

Again it doesnt matter what Christians say about the law because they dont go according to the Bible so they're in no position to say the law was fulfilled. Instead lets go by what Christ said. "Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till ALL be fulfilled" - Matthew 5:18. The earth is still here and has not passed away so the law still stands because ALL isnt fulfilled. The earth is in the process of passing away though i.e...animals dying by the millions, famines, weird weather, sinkholes and surface cracks popping up all over the place.

"Ummm.....your Bible was put together by the Catholic Church. *They* are the ones who, by their traditions, decided what was Bible, and what wasn't. They use the same traditions to ordain clergy. Stop being naive."

Ummm...No it wasnt. I read the King James Version Bible. King James hired 47 scholars to translate the old testament from hebrew to english and the new testament from greek to english straight from the scrolls themselves. King James was an enemy of the Catholic Church and spoke out against them openly. This all can be read in the book King James the VI and I.

"Duhhhhh. Christianity is a pagan blood cult. "Jesus" is the Jewish version of Osiris, Mithras, Adonis (from whence the word "Adonai" derives), etc. Christianity is now, and has always been, a pagan mystery religion."

Christianity TODAY is a cult but it didnt start off that way. The Roman Church tainted the gospel under Constantine and others. It was during the Council of Nicea that all these changes were made including the virgin birth LIE. A virgin according to Biblical definition is NOT someone who hasnt had sex but rather refers to a young maiden of marriable age. Meaning Christ was conceived thru the flesh just like everyone else and not by way of some miracle birth like Osiris, Mithras, Adonis."For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the SEED of Abraham." - Hebrews 2:17. "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was MADE of the SEED of David according to the FLESH." - Romans 1:3. When you get the word seed out of the greek (because thats the language the new testament was translated out of) you get the word "SPERMA" or as we know it today as SPERM. The Catholic Church brought in this lie among others so the new Christianity would be no different than all the other religions of the world thereby making the pagan Romans more comfortable converting into this new religion of Christianity that was similar to what they were used to. After the Catholic Church was done changing the true gospel of Christ into "Christianity", it had the same pagan gods, pagan rituals, pagan holidays and pagan worship day (Sun-Day because pagans worship the sun) as the Romans were already familiar with. Christ himself even identified and warned of this very thing. "For many shall come in my name saying I am Christ and shall deceive many" - Matthew 24"5. Who else is coming in Christ's name with a false doctrine other than "modern" day Christians.

You know I hear alot of philosophy but no real concrete FACTS or historical proof. Everything Ive said can be confirmed with a lil research. I even gave you most of the sources. So either come with some FACTS and sources or leave it be because your opinion wont cut it here.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ummm...No it wasnt. I read the King James Version Bible.

Ummm....yes, it was.

King James hired 47 scholars to translate the old testament from hebrew to english and the new testament from greek to english straight from the scrolls themselves.

You've missed the point. It was the catholic Church who decided which books would compose the Bible. King James simply ordered an English translation of the Catholic Bible.

Christianity TODAY is a cult but it didnt start off that way.

Yes, it did.

The Roman Church tainted the gospel under Constantine and others.

No, they didn't.

You know I hear alot of philosophy but no real concrete FACTS or historical proof.

Ditto.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

As I stated before, King James had the Bible translated from the actual SCROLLS and NOT from the Catholic Bible. All you got to do is do your research. I've already listed the book its in but yet you persist anyway. All you have done is said yes and no but havent provided not one source and thats because you cant. Anyone else reading this can obviously see you arent really educated on these topics but rather just repeat what you've been told. Im call you Windex because you're see thru. Your name tells it all. "Masonic" Light. Lol. Get outta here with your disinformation. Next you gone say the freemasons are a peaceful brotherhood who works for the betterment of mankind. You probably work for them. Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

As I stated before, King James had the Bible translated from the actual SCROLLS and NOT from the Catholic Bible. All you got to do is do your research. I've already listed the book its in but yet you persist anyway. All you have done is said yes and no but havent provided not one source and thats because you cant. Anyone else reading this can obviously see you arent really educated on these topics but rather just repeat what you've been told. Im call you Windex because you're see thru. Your name tells it all. "Masonic" Light. Lol. Get outta here with your disinformation. Next you gone say the freemasons are a peaceful brotherhood who works for the betterment of mankind. You probably work for them. Lol

Yea! You tell him KingdomAtHand! Masons are the most aggressive, most evil, capitalistic gang bullies known to mankind! You can just see the absolute destruction they inflict on mankind each and every day!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Next you gone say the freemasons are a peaceful brotherhood who works for the betterment of mankind. You probably work for them. Lol

Mr Kettle, you have a call on line 1, it's Mr. Pot, He says he is black too.

Unless of course you can provide a bit of proof that we aren't.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

As I stated before, King James had the Bible translated from the actual SCROLLS and NOT from the Catholic Bible.

No, the KJV wasn't translated from "scrolls". The KJV was translated from previously published versions from the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, and Latin.

But all that's beside the point. What I meant was it was the Catholic Church who decided what books to put in the Bible in the first place. So anybody who points to the Bible as a source of authority is ipso facto recognizing the authority of the Catholic Church (since they're the ones who created it).

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

St. Jude does a lot of good for many children and families....without St. Jude many would not have a place to go to treat their ill children and there would be very little hope. So...whoever donates and keeps the place running...good for them!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
no offense but i dont think theyre doing any thing wrong and for that matter i dont think the masons are doing anything nefarious either

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join