It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Vote Out, End Both Major Parties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am 46 now.
ALL of my voting life since I was 18 I have voted for the Green Party, or Independent or Libritarian.............always just with the idea in mind that we NEED more choices and I was always voting for 'another choice'.

This last dam election I broke my long standing voting practice to vote Democratic just to 'make SURE we throw the bums out'..........but with all thats gone down from Obama I feel I was totally duped.

I LOVE the LOTTERY idea!!!!

We MUST not allow ANY type of 'gifting' or payoffs in ANY form.
The Lobbiests MUST GO!!
I am so confused as to HOW we wound up in this LOBBY for CORPORATE GUBMINT we have now.
I have honestly BELIEVED our constitution protected us from this.....and I am confused as to how this GIANT MESS OF LEADERSHIP all happened.

Now with this horrible SWINE FLUE VACCINE LAW that Mass has put in place that is TOTALLY AGAINST OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.......I have lost all illusions that we live in any kind of free country.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Doesn't it just FEEL really weird that we can even begin to break down our actual opinions and beliefs into Two Parties? It just seems so utterly controlled and fake, what do these two parties even break down to?

Conservative vs Liberal?

This is how complex our thinking is?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
S&F

Hey quit giving us guys that started revolution threads crap.

I started one and asked if it was necessary, unnecessary etc.

!00% agree, I believe the numbers in DC this past weekend shows we have the number. I know the Repubs have tryed to take over but they cannot. These people have been going to local tea parties and they know the score.

1st we need to throw the bums out and it is going to be hard. I know a fact someone is manipulating comments on YouTube. The videos that promelgate our position are getting buried-hard to find. Tryed to find the 1.5-2 million intermittent photo video 785,000 views and can only find knock offs.

Anyway all of the ideas are great so far good work everyone. And look at my signature. Like the threads coming out lately are made for me.

And another thing, I got hunka hunka to actually see my points about central power being a problem. Their is hope.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

lol, I just started a survive type thread this past week myself...

But then it occurred to me... we really could just vote out the entrenched system over a couple of years, we just have to get past the party lines entirely.

I SERIOUSLY think it can happen, Now finally after 8 years of Bush and nothing and now a huge shift (supposedly) the other direction and it could be argued it's even worse now...

Isn't it just obvious that both major parties obey the same fiscal masters at this point?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

They actually THINK we are too stupid to simply, legally and effectively dismiss them.

The sad fact of the matter is that we proved again and again that we are to stupid to dismiss them.

I'm with ya though, it needs to happen.
Star and flag too.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Have you seen any info about the memo released in Washington about how many people were going to that rally? With Faux being complicit with the low ball numbers on the attendance proves to me they are in on it.

I believe it can be done but hell, even I am starting to believe 90% of what is posted on this site. Too many things are coming to fruition. Well we can only continue on and fight the good fight. If we can get 1 of the MSM to start showing the DEM REPUB paradigm we would have a chance. But I do not know. I have asked around and 90% of people I ask had no idea about the protests. Pravda US style may be too strong to break especially with the internet manipulation underway.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Doesn't it just FEEL really weird that we can even begin to break down our actual opinions and beliefs into Two Parties? It just seems so utterly controlled and fake, what do these two parties even break down to?

Conservative vs Liberal?

This is how complex our thinking is?

Complex??? its RED VS BLUE that what it is.........and Im so literal its terrifying.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I hope a third party wins, if indeed there is an election in 2012.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Recently it was in the news here in Wisconsin that many of the incumbents are not seeking re-election. Looks like we may start to see a change in the way our government works. It all starts with local and state, then move up to federal. We need to stay on the ball with this, and reclaim our once great nation!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join