It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Bees Brainwash Hive into Complacency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
scienceblogs.com...

"As below, so above"?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

In a related story, on Saturday Kim Jong Il officially declared Homovanillyl vodka the official drink of North Korea.

How did I not see that coming!

Wow.

Nonetheless that's very interesting. Very good read, we should get some of that, not all this fluoride stuff, I don't want prozac

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

Seems legitimate. I guess I would liked for them to mention more about the experimental evidence for such a theory; although, it already seems concrete.

Thanks for the info.

reply to post by Republican08

Right. Are they equating Vodka to the "queen stench"?

It seems likely. Alcohol is a great way to make a society complacent.

anyway.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

Seems legitimate. I guess I would liked for them to mention more about the experimental evidence for such a theory; although, it already seems concrete.

Thanks for the info.

Right. Are they equating Vodka to the "queen stench"?

It seems likely. Alcohol is a great way to make a society complacent.

anyway.

This link can help you trace the source: news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

One of the parts of the pheromone is homovanillyl alcohol (HVA). It interacts with a neurotransmitter called dopamine, which is found in the brains of insects and animals.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

So in other words, without these pheromones generated by the queen, life could cease to exist as we know it.

Well, that may be too drastic but it would definitely be a little different. We depend on bee's (and other insects), to pollinate flowers and other plants, so it would not surprise me. Pretty amazing.

This a great. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

IMHO.

Nancy Pelosi and Obama seem to put off the Complacency pheromones.

Damn, that's why I'm so pissed when I hear them speak through my youtube videos!

(Joking)

It seems like a (Secret) NWO, isn't only plausible, but almost mandatory!
IMHO.

I mean, I the bees in the study acted the same, when the Queen wasn't in visual sight, does that mean, that just the smell did it, yes, and that you need not see what's controlling you, you don't even need to KNOW you're being controlled!

You just have to be you... #.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

IMHO.

Nancy Pelosi and Obama seem to put off the Complacency pheromones.

Damn, that's why I'm so pissed when I hear them speak through my youtube videos!

(Joking)

Hey. I agree.
One could just generalize and say that the entire array of mainstream media news stations are analogous to the "hypnotic pheromone"!

Now that you mention it, I watched this video of Obama's speech tonight WITHOUT sound. It is amazing what one can notice when your eyes are the only sense being used.

His hand gestures and head movements are all part of the "hypnosis". He turns his head to both sides almost periodically, to seem as though he is addressing everyone, equally. He moves his hands in a certain manner, gesturing ever so slightly; and it seems he touches his thumb to his index finger on larger points. I was quite astonished when realized this.

Just goes to show, you can learn something new everyday.

anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Yep, I made a sort of thread about it, I liked bush's realist approach, it could be seen as hypnotic, but I sensed charisma, like Bush, even now, I'd want a beer with, Obama no way! If he talks like that all the time, i'd fight him!

If you look at Nancy Pelosi, it's the same, she spends hours and hours and hours infront of a mirror, studying her movements, and speeches, more then any actor ever has.

But well, their the greatest actors on earth!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

Now that you mention it, I watched this video of Obama's speech tonight WITHOUT sound. It is amazing what one can notice when your eyes are the only sense being used.

Yep. I have had a slowly progressing hearing loss for the past 30 years. I tend to pay more attention to their actions more than their words because of it. Sometimes I turn the volume up (instead of just using captions) and the discordance between what people in commercials and news shows are saying and what they are saying makes me laugh, but it's hard to explain to people why..

new topics

top topics

join