It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous snowstorm caused by HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What do you think? Over the past few days I've been keeping a close eye on the HAARP magnometer website and there are been some very interesting and SEVERE spikes:

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I agree.... this is likely a little *present* from the Chinese, just to let us know that they are keeping thier fingers in the situation....

The magnetometer readings you are seeing are probably not what is causing the weather in DC, but is probably our retaliation... anyone know what the weather in Beijing is like?

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
By the way, do you notice on the magnetometer readings for Friday, around noon, they had a sizeable spike? That was about the time tensions were highest, with NYC on red alert, ect....

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

anyone know what the weather in Beijing is like?

It' snowing !

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nah, I'm SURE it is just a coincidence

And we're all a bunch of crazy mofo's..

Its so funny how most people have refused to even entertain the idea, they think this is a natural event. What a joke! Also isn't it kind of interesting how those orange terror warnings last week kept repeating the mantra "stock 3 days food"... and guess what, the snowstorm has lasted 3 days so far! Did they know it was coming?

The other thing I was thinking was... since most of the northeast (including washington) has been covered by clouds... I wonder what (if anything) has been happening in our "friendly skies", or in space, over the past few days.

[Edited on 17-2-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You post very good points MK...

You notice that the main thrust of this weather is centered immediately over DC.... its not going to disable the US ability to command and control all theatres of operations, however, it does seriously inconvenience everyone.... also this could well be a setup for a coming bioweapons attack, if it hasnt happened already.

Precipitation of any kind seriously effects and negates the effectiveness of most NBC filter gear... also, the large area of extremely cold weather would allow a bioweapon to be widely dispersed and remain dormant until temperatures rose.... thereby effecting a large area "by surprise" at one time.

At the very least, this is likely a little reminder to us from China that they can in fact reach out and touch us if they want to... a veiled warning about what we are about to launch into with Iraq

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That's all quite true. I didn' t even consider the effects of precipitation, but it would certainly facilitate maximal distribution of any NBC agents. Been watching the news today, and have been struck by all of the news about how emergency vehicles are having a difficult time getting to people in need of help. I can' t help but think this is some kind of test.

What gives you the impression that China is working behind the scenes here-- as opposed to our own government? An interesting consideration!

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
China is the current opposition to what is going on, and is using Korea as its front to get in the USs face so to speak. (Please check my posts regarding North Korea). Also, China knows that thier one and only shot at engaging us successfully in combat would be with Scalar weapons, as we have the advantage in nuclear weapons. They are flexing thier muscle with scalar at the moment, just as they did with Columbia, which was a clear warning to us. (I believe Columbia is the reason that Blix came out and said we dont have reason to attack yet)

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Earthquake in China

Retaliation?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why The Weather Is Like It Is:

Two words: Jet Stream. Jet stream is also affected by El Nino and La Nina.

The weather moves slowly, and there's a lot of things that can affect it (like a warmer area causing a cold front to stall. We've seen weather patterns like this before. It ain't that unusual. It got this cold, with patterns like this many times in the past. Long before HAARP. China has had earthquakes in that area before, long before HAARP, long before the 1900's, long before humans settled there. It has something to do with plate tektonics.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I believe, after doing a bit of checking, that HAARP is involved in the current weather situations. The correlation is clear if you check out

check the dates of bad weather to the obvious spikes in HAARP activity.

I at first was wondering if the US and China may be in a pi$$ing contest with the weather (weather manipulation is a known ability of HAARP), however, after doing a bit of checking, I think that the weather is a side effect of other applications.

After investigating the dates of perihelion and obvious CME in association with comet NEAT, I have a strong suspicion that HAARP is being used to incite CMEs for some reason on the sun.

Also, there is a known spike in seismic activity in association with dates of recorded HAARP activity (3 recorded quakes in the west coast and pacific rim on 2/18/03, and one in China today, on 2/24/03, go to the above link and look up activity on those dates....)

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I would direct your attention to the above link, the direct link to the flux magnetometer reading from the University of Alaska, which monitors realtime the emissions from the HAARP facility at Gakona Alaska.

Starting at noon of Feb 15, 2003, (about the time our weather nationally started acting wierd) there is a series of very sizeable emissions from HAARP. These emissions increase in output through out the week, up through Feb 18, and up until yesterday (Feb 24). All emissions take place at or immediately after 12:00 noon, Pacific Standard Time. This is noon in Gakona Alaska, obviously. The significance of this is that the sun is immediately overhead during the times that these emissions take place.

Emissions would have begun before Comet NEATS arrival, as it would take some lead time to build up enough harmonic resonance in something the size of the sun to create a CME large enough to affect an orbital body... as Byrd pointed out, the sun is a very large object. Keep in mind, these emissions are likely well into the gigawatt range of output, and as I have mentioned before, we have 4 HAARP facilities in the US, and numerous others owned by foreign governments. I would assume that as the Earths rotation carries each facility around to its respective noontime, each facility is releasing a similar burst of radiation.

Also of interest, you may note according to the magnetometer readings, that emissions have ceased on Feb 24.... this is most likely because comet NEAT has emerged from the far side of the sun, and is no longer close enough to be influenced by any solar event.

For those of you who are concerned, I would forecast improving weather conditions across the nation, if not globally in the next 48-72 hours, if HAARP emissions remain turned down. Also, likely a cessation of seismic activity, at least for a while.

We can only hope that HAARP lived up to the expectations its users had, and it has done something to divert the comets trajectory. I believe it likely would have, as the comet has lost most of its volatiles, (hence, it is not producing a tail), and in comets, typically the volatiles make up at least 60-75% of the mass. However, the projected HAARP mission could not have been totally successful, as the comet did in fact survive its perihelion largely intact, and was observed yesterday making its outbound departure from the sun.

We can only hope that the power that be, really do know what the hell they are doing.... For me at least, this is by far the scariest aspect of the entire situation.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.aerith.net...

Check this page out, a Japanese page that NASA hasnt shut down yet.... please scroll to bottom, regarding scheduled redevous with NEAT 2002/V1.....

Anyone taking bets????

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hmm interesting:

Rare Snow Storm Sweeps Across Mideast

A rare snow storm swept across the Middle East on Tuesday, closing highways and schools in Israel, Lebanon and Jordan, cutting power and blanketing the steeples and palm trees of Jerusalem in wintry white.

Forecasters said the storm will continue through Wednesday and is expected to deliver the heaviest snow since 1950.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
HAARP emissions ceased on Feb 24, if they stay turned down, I would expect improviing conditions, although it might take 48-72 hours for the existing weather conditions to blow themselves out. Also, likely to be a lessening of seismic activity.

top topics

join