It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't call me a racist until you read the whole OP

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by schrodingers dog

so the point is SOME African Americans are what hitter wanted to make a supper race of humans

So not only did Hitler want to eradicate Jews , while he was at it he decided to turn black people into hotpockets? Thanks Hitler.... I always wanted to be the Main Course.

Jews were enslaved for many thousand years but we never let it get the best of it, in fact it helped us grow as a people. Blacks were enslaved for less than 200 and they think the world owes them a living. There are obvious benefits of slavery...how about the fact that if it were not for slavery the mass majority of blacks would not be in the world's most prosperous nation. That this nation would not be as prosperous as it is now if it were not for slavery. They have so many more oppurtunities now then they would have if it were not for slavery (they would still be in Africa living in famine and disease). This is not racist, it's just a fact.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by jester1211]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well in fact it does..

it takes place over one Generation.. im sorry if you do not understand that Y _+ X = Z

it happens everytime you make a baby.. just because you dont have 10 arms and 20 eyes..

evolution can be as small as eye colour

evolution is not about the change in the depiction of a physical being but the changes that are produced from the mix of genetic code and the adaptation of ones environment..

The reason for this IS REPRODUCTION and the change that comes along with it.

so IF someone who lived 1000 foot up suddenly is now 1000 below, would CHANGE..

let alone the BREEDING part..

why do you think we have words like PEDIGREE dogs? do you honestly think you are different from a dog?

you must be living on mars ..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

Well in fact it does..

it takes place over one Generation.. im sorry if you do not understand that Y _+ X = Z

it happens everytime you make a baby.. just because you dont have 10 arms and 20 eyes..

evolution can be as small as eye colour

evolution is not about the change in the depiction of a physical being but the changes that are produced from the mix of genetic code and the adaptation of ones environment..

The reason for this IS REPRODUCTION and the change that comes along with it.

so IF someone who lived 1000 foot up suddenly is now 1000 below, would CHANGE..

let alone the BREEDING part..

why do you think we have words like PEDIGREE dogs? do you honestly think you are different from a dog?

you must be living on mars ..

I completely agree too many people let political correctness get the best of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by

Sorry mods, don't know why it posts blank information sometimes. Won't post from mobile any more. Would really not mind if you could tell me what i've been doing though. Would come in very handy if it was ever time to insult someone

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

I'm not equating being Jewish with being black. I'm saying that blacks should be more grateful of what was given to them. Just as the Jews are grateful of what was handed to us. If they started to realize what they had rather than focusing on what they don't have there would be a lot more social progress towards the issue of race.

Just so you know, I wrote the thesis for my doctorate on how Jews have learned and grown from slavery. I spent almost ten years researching it.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jester1211

Indeed and ideological nonsense.. like BUT THE JEWS..

we are not talking ABOUT JEWS !!! we are talking about GENETICS

I feel sorry for the OP because all they was pointing out was 2 factors

can a human be changed via its environment and what impact does that play in sports

I mean its not a hard question is it? unless your a retard with your own little crazy agenda?

Let me point out some posts i have read here...

Some confuse this "SLAVE" point with BEING BLACK "totally silly"

Some confuse or do not even understand GENETICS "mind blowing"

Some even confuse JEWISH with being BLACK

its a pigmentation of skin color and guess how that HAPPENED

you got it ENVIRONMENT

i swear on my own life the lack of education on this site is AMAZING to me

oh look JUPITER BLEW UP .. yeah right

let alone the fact the poster did not even know its MADE OF GAS

be for you post GET EDUCATED

If I have to put up with people with less brains than a NAT i fear the worst for the human race when people can not even get the basics RIGHT

god if your out there just get this over with .. Please \o/

[edit on 15-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well basically I disagree for if you go to the AFRICANAZ PLAINS YOU WILL find the same charateristics over there from people who have not been evolving from the slave trade. Many of the mentioned attributes you mention came from roaming the AFRICANAZ PLAINES FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. In some places you may of had to walk or run a few miles just to hunt for food or shelter or evade an enemy so again I disagree with your points. I am a being of higher intelligence and tend to consider many humans as SUBHUMANS FOR THINKING LIKE THIS THAT THERE WHERE ANY BENEFITS IN SLAVERY FOR ANY RACE. WHITES WERE SLAVES BEFORE IN HISTORY JUST ON DIFFERENT CONTINENTS AND STILL HAVENT EVOLVED CONSIDERING YOUR POINTS WHY NOT. GENETICALLY ALL RACES CARRY ATTRIBUTES FROM THE EARLY DAYS OF MAN SOME OF THESE ATTRIBUTES COME OUT IN DIFFERENT RACES IN DIFFERENT WAYS -IF YO DISBELIEVE ME FIND THE OLDEST KNOWN LIVING INDIVDUAL ON EARTH CURRENTLY LOOK @ THEIR LOCATION AND ASK YOURSELF WHY DONT I LOOK LIKE THEM ANYMORE. I dont think you are racist as you are seeking knowledge on your EXISTANCE AND I RESPECT THAT. But naw slavery harmed humans over here setting them back TREMENDOUSLY IT FORCED SOME TO ADAPT MENTALLY & FINANCIALLY HENCE WHY THE SPORT PLAYERS TRY SO HARD TO SUCCEED OVER HERE AND BUILD THEIR BODIES UP FOR PERFORMANCE. GOOD DAY THREADSTER

[edit on 9/15/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Thank you for your opinion. I agree with you, If there is something to this theory, it in no way gives any credance to the idea that slavery was ok. As a matter of fact, it boggles my mind that it was acceptable in such the recent past.

Throughout this thread, several posts have made me realize that the selection process most likely played a large roll, and evolution to a lesser extent.

Anyways, it's pretty clear, by the amount of posts, that race is a sensative topic this day and age. I am glad to see that, for the most part, we can have an open discussion about such a contraversial theory. I value most of the opinions expressed here, even if the opinion is contrary to mine.

-E-

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

It's against the rules here to get personal with posters so don't take this that way but I'm going to tell you why your "theory is bull stank. I know commen sense don't hold a candle to "scholarship" but maybe this time it will be explained simple enough.

Haitians were enslaved as long as AAs but we don't see a bunch of them in the NBA now do we? How come slavery didn't bless them so about 50 of them can become millionaires?

South Ameria: They used to literally work slaves so hard over there they would die of exhaustion. How come their hundred plus millions of descendants don't rule sports. We got a wide open imigration policy now.

Jews were supossedly enslaved for at least 300 years by both the Egyptians and the Babylonians. After 3,000 years of them slavery muscles, you would think they would have a million Mike Tysons knocking people out.

The fact is, rather than enhance the AA gene pool, slavery degraded it.
It's always the smartest, bravest and best of men and women who refuse to bear the yoke. We all know what happens to people who refuse to be sheep even today. 300 years ago there wasn't any law that a white man was bound to keep regarding Blacks.

What's the first thing the angelic west did when they invaded Iraq?
Google that. I'll give you a hint: Iraqi scientists.

Sorry but I gotta give you an eff for trying to philosophize an a zero for trying to think.

akamardukson-newgenesis.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

There are a lot of mis informed people here.
Firstly Africa wasn't full of sickness and poverty till the white man came to Africa.

Also the the features you listed are not blacks evolving from slavery.

Did you people forget black people built the incredible Ancient Egypt!!!!!
or maybe you never knew because it`s never brought up or properly researched by MSM.

But anyone can see for themselves, just look at any Egyptian art and old statues,
The faces are of black men and women, the hair is of Afro men and women.
The old world elite / rulers of that time were all black, and they didn`t enslave random, some prisoners were enslaved for certain periods of time.

These people had electricity for light and built temples and pyramids using sacred geometry, science and math. I can make a huge list of things that Ancient Blacks have done that we can`t even do today with our own technology.

So please every time you think of blacks, don`t think of the slavery blacks went through, think of how incredibly smart the ancient blacks were, much more sophisticated than today's world.

P.S Looking at old Egyptian sculptures, it`s easy to see black people have had the same features for thousands of years, thou a lot of temple robbers and white elites shot the noses off a lot of the art because they knew its black, there are still a lot of fully intact art.

If you want to knew more about this stuff U2U me I have plenty of evidence and videos on the subject.

here is a small one www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Also wanted to add I think this is a great topic post, I always wanted to see a forum post about blacks dominating the sports world in such a small amount of time.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
african men and women are naturaly more muscular than europeans, i have tried this before with the differences between what was once known as caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid and australoid, i still believe in these seperate races even though science no longer accepts this theory because they can find no genetic differences to suggest that the seperate races exist, i feel that you can see it plainly with the eyes. i understand the basis of your theory but dont necessarily concur, and dont worry , i dont think that you are a racist, i wouldn't judge you if you were, i am not a racist either

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
True story: in the 1950's Jews dominated college basketball so thoroughly it was widely speculated Jews were "biologically inherently superior" at basketball

Turns out, it was just very popular among young Jewish guys.

I suspect we're seeing a similar effect in play here.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Black people genetically have a higher proportion of fast twitch muscle fibres (generally speaking), this makes them well suited to any sport that requires fast, explosive actions. white people, notably of nordic decent are better at sports that require a higher proportion of slow twitch muscle fibres, think strong man events.

I see nothing racist about stating scientific facts. I would say that banning peope from talking about it actually slows down scientific research. I would however say i doubt that slavery is what drove this evolutionary change.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah im not sure about blacks dominating the sports world, that depends greatly on what sport you are talking about. Right now the Russians hold the heavy weight belt, Mexico has the lightweight belt and a white guy has the middle weight belt for boxing. Mostly white guys in hockey and a big mix in soccer.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It might be worthwhile at this point in the discussion to point out that we are descended from Africa.

The Human Family Tree project is very cool.
genographic.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't think that you can have that kind of change in so few generations.

I do think that there are differences in the races in terms of their physical abilities. Personally I think that it comes down to the distribution of muscle types withing an individual.

Different sports seem to favor different body types and/or races.

Look at sprinters. That's also a great ability to have in sports in general.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You are a racist! lol just joking. Interesting theory though, I never thought about this.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by MysterE

There are a lot of mis informed people here.
Firstly Africa wasn't full of sickness and poverty till the white man came to Africa.

Also the the features you listed are not blacks evolving from slavery.

Did you people forget black people built the incredible Ancient Egypt!!!!!
or maybe you never knew because it`s never brought up or properly researched by MSM.

But anyone can see for themselves, just look at any Egyptian art and old statues,
The faces are of black men and women, the hair is of Afro men and women.
The old world elite / rulers of that time were all black, and they didn`t enslave random, some prisoners were enslaved for certain periods of time.

These people had electricity for light and built temples and pyramids using sacred geometry, science and math. I can make a huge list of things that Ancient Blacks have done that we can`t even do today with our own technology.

So please every time you think of blacks, don`t think of the slavery blacks went through, think of how incredibly smart the ancient blacks were, much more sophisticated than today's world.

P.S Looking at old Egyptian sculptures, it`s easy to see black people have had the same features for thousands of years, thou a lot of temple robbers and white elites shot the noses off a lot of the art because they knew its black, there are still a lot of fully intact art.

If you want to knew more about this stuff U2U me I have plenty of evidence and videos on the subject.

here is a small one www.youtube.com...

First off, the pyramids and much of ancient Egypt was built by the Jews when we were enslaved. Second off with the exception of a small portion of the continent (Egypt), Africa was full of sickness and poverty way before the white man. They just had such a low life expectancy this issue was never made apparent

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join