It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kidnaps Russian ships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

The Jews were the first people to adopt monotheism. Its been proven. By everyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by groingrinder

Last I checked the Jews are the chosen people.

Ya sure, i agree with that. They are gods chosen people.
But god did not choose this administration.
That's one mistake i think a lot of christians and jews make.
Even the first time around when israel was a nation 3000 years ago, they had kings that the lord was not very happy with. I swear, Israel will need to start it's own holocaust of the Palestinians before these people wake up.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

I call bull**** on you

Israel, holder of dozens of nuclear weapons, US made planes, missiles, and air defense systems, and a bitchin' good bio-warfare section that is the weaker half here?

Coincidentally, all of the things that Israel has, cause it throws a fit if it even appears that the Iranians may get the same.

Israel has enemies in the mid east. I don't doubt it, but as for being bullied, BULLS***

And to quote you,

Originally posted by mattpryor
Israel is a tiny country (one of the world's smallest) facing a threat to its very existence from a much larger, much more powerful near-neighbour (who is also by the way highly hostile towards my own country, and a lot of other posters' countries). Israel takes measures to stop Russians from arming said neighbour AGAINST ISRAEL, said neighbour cries to the international community, and people take Iran's side???

Well if you think about it, Israel has launched incursions into their neighbors.

They started the Sinai War against Egypt with US and UK backing through Operation Kadesh; Operation Focus was a preemptive strike starting the 6-Day War; Operation Opera - a strike on a nuclear reactor in Iraq, which was based on US satellite photos that were outside of the area which they were supposed to receive access, but that's another issue for another thread about Israeli espionage against allies.

Lets see, then there was also the assassination campaign made famous by the movie, Munich, named Operation Wrath of God which clearly violated numerous laws, the same ones people scream about when the CIA renditions someone, but heaven forbid we question the Israelis for their acts.

And then there was Operation Peace for Galilee, where they justified the invasion of Jordan and attacks on the PLO based on an assassination attempt against their UK ambassador, by a group opposed to the PLO, Abu Nidal.

They have the only nukes in the region, and they have threatened to use them to prevent the Iranians from developing there own so maybe you should think before you claim that little old Israel is the damsel in distress here.

And what happened to Mutual assured destruction (MAD), well the Israeli's don't want anyone else to have that capability, because the current situation allows Israeli dictation of Mid East policy. Heaven forbid both psychopaths get guns to shoot each other with in a fair shootout, the Israelis would rather just execute them for trying to get to the point where the Israelis would be deterred from glassing the country.

And please note, all the latest intel reports say that yes, Iran has enough uranium to build a bomb, but has not proceeded forward with efforts to make one since at least 2007, some reports indicate they stopped as early as 2003.

edit to add: despite all the pro/anti-israeli/iranian sentiment that is now being spewed all over the place, this is right up the Israeli alley of things to do. They have seized and diverted ships bringing medical supplies to the Palestinians; violated countless international laws in their hunt for Nazis, even though they admit that they lack jurisdiction, because the criminals were wanted by Germany for crimes committed in Germany, at a time when Israel failed to exist; carried out executions and assassinations on every inhabited continent; kidnapped and renditioned foreign nationals who spoke against the Israeli regime; and have carried on in illegal arms dealings themselves

if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...maybe it's a duck

[edit on 15-9-2009 by digger2381]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by American_Soviets

Are you telling me that during the Cuban missil crisis you wouldn't want American to intercept a missil headed for cuba? Basically tha same scenerio

-E-

No. This is NOT the same situation. If Iran was trying to get a system into place so they could DEFEND THEIR ASSETS I can't see justification for one country to virtually attack another (Russia) to prevent them from delivering this defense system.

All those people that sit here on their high horse and claim that Israel is right with taking action to stop these people from protecting themselves is not looking at it with an unbiased view. Is it fair for Israel to have the defenses but not Iran?

Why?

Now it they were weapons I would have to say that they have every right to intervene.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

It isn't an act of war to board a merchant vessel. The MV Arctic Sea is registered in Malta, not Russia. So if you claim it to be virtually an act of war, it would be an act of war against the country it is registered in, which is the Republic of Malta. Not Russia.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yeah, but you guys are forgetting one important detail. There just isn't any evidence to point out that it was mossad behind the boarding or that there were S-300's aboard. You can speculate all you want but take that into account. /end_repeat_post

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If the jews really did intercept that ship and everything leads me to believe they did, that explains netanyahu's secret trip to moscow and all the talk about israel striking at iran before next spring. Israel has no right, if Iran bought those missles, anti-aircraft missle, where does israel have any say in that at all.. if israel is that desperate than the strike may happen sooner than we all think. its no wonder why israel and russia could go to war if the jews think they could get away with that. the whole Magog and gog armageddon thing is kinda creepin me out. im no believer but dang...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

The Russian military reportedly told Pravda that there may have been connections to arms smuggling to Iran by Russian mafia. Included among the rumoured weapons were the S-300 system and K-55 missiles. Pretty strange for a ship carrying lumber (officially registered as just wood) to be hijacked and diverted down past Cape Verde. After all, would you go to the trouble of boarding a ship with a cargo of logs worth only 1 million GBP?

Source

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets

Oh, is that how it works? "Might makes right"? Not rule of law, not justice, but guns and weapons. I'm glad you say that out in the open for everyone to see because just a few years ago, USA was the undisputed empire of the world. Now, widespread rumor about America falling into a financial abyss is all over the place. When you approve of "might makes right", just make sure you know what that might is.

And this words are coming out from a russian living in USA? No wonder things are going the way they are. Some people are worst than dogs. (which btw don't poop where they eat). Good one tovarish. Mother Russia should be proud of her heirs.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

I know there's about a million of these 'sources'. None credible and it was all started by one idiot guy who talked out of his bottom. I've said there's tons of reasons why that is just pure bullocks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join