It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden at it again. *sigh*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I couldn't find a full translation of the 11 minute long audio online, so I had someone who knows Arabic translate for me, and it was the same old. . .

The Jews control America.

Israel is the evil, evil enemy.

Palestine is the innocent victim.

Obama is a puppet.

Palestine & Afghanistan will never be defeated.

Blah Blah Blah!

Sounds like some ATS members actually.

I support Israel as a legitimate country. I might not like everything they do, but I won't be against them for several reasons:

50 or so years ago, Radical Islam was developing (Hitler's influence?) so the Jews in Baghdad, Tehran, and the rest of the Mid-East decided to go back to their homeland, Israel. It's a tiny country, but all the neighbors objected, and they've had problems ever since.

Also, the Palestinians are not liked in their area of the world. Even Jordanians (also Sunni Muslims) don't like Palestinians. The only reason most Radical Muslims support Palestine is because it's another excuse to hate the Jews & Israel. Muslims in Israel actually live better lives than Jews in Muslim-countries (better, not equal, but better).

Finally, I support Israel because if they go down, they're going to take the whole world down with them (www.fourwinds10.com...). It's a small country, but they have some crazy technology to create a world-wide apocalypse, which I'd like to avoid. For godsake they have bionic hornets that explode, and freakin mind-reading technology (www.cnn.com...). Please, please, leave Israel alone!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

You support them because they are going to take everyone else down if they go down?

Last time I checked...that's suicide bomber thinking...

Tisk Tisk.

Furthermore, if the Palestinians aren't liked anywhere else, why not let them have Israel? The Jews already have Hollywood and NYC.

but seriously...my main point was the first, the second was in jest.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

I don't think the Jews want the whole world. Or do they? And if so, is better than Bin Laden & his Sharia-crew? Or the Commies? If I need to pick sides. . . "the lesser evil"?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other ones invariably slink in after it." -Baltasar Gracián

The only good choice is good. A choice of evil, no matter the magnitude, is still a choice of evil.

The only choice then is to fight all evil.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by digger2381

"Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other ones invariably slink in after it." -Baltasar Gracián

The only good choice is good. A choice of evil, no matter the magnitude, is still a choice of evil.

The only choice then is to fight all evil.

Don't say that digger, that becomes a catch-22. If you fight all evil then you end up fighting everyone, which in turn makes you evil. Thus you must fight yourself in order to vanquish all evil. The end result: zero.

Has your nationalist pride blinded you? Becoming ignorant of the world around you? Seeing only cross hairs everywhere? A permanent implanted iron sight? The choice of good being good is actually non-existent. For something to be innately good then it cannot be militaristic. It would have to be a pacifist. Catch-22 identified again, fighting all evil makes you yourself evil and thus you must defeat yourself in order to fight all evil. The end result: zero.

Try as you may digger, there is no such thing as a completely good choice.

join