It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase what you see from videos package.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Could you please post a new link for download . They do not work .

Thank You for the research S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
There's always money behind these events. Found an interesting link hopefully hasn't already been put on here before regarding the financial ties between Osama bin Laden and George Bush and the CIA. Did a google search under Osama bin Laden CIA Bush. Heres one of the articles which details a few financial ties that are known about, and possible reasons for the 911 (Bush) murders of the innocents.

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge
When the terrorists crashed the plane into the WTC, the burning jet fuel created anomalous warps in the space-time-continuum. This resulted in degradation of the structural integrity of previously uncompromisable laws of physics. When combusting inside such anomalous warps, jet fuel reacts with iron support beams to produce thermite, resulting in zero point energy release, extreme temperatures and atomic flatulence. This creates exponential compound weakening of the towers, resulting in what appears to be a free fall collapse

Please 911 truthers, give me a star if you can see the truth, and the obvious science behind this. I need to know how many there still are.

"INK" after viewing this clip 3 seperate times (for god knows what reason) I must disagree.

You have left out some major evidence.

Allow me to explain...

At frame "069" (one of my favorites) you will note in the upper left corner of the screen a cubed shape object which seems to be phasing in and out of our space - time continumn. I feel we have had some type of "borg" activity here. Then again at frame "072" if you "stop the tape" you can clearly see what looks like phaser fire from the cube ship hitting the tower.

I have sent a sub-space communicae to Commander Shelby of Star Fleet Special Operations Committee on Borg Activities. I am awaiting her response.

This incident must be re-opened for investigation.

I salute you. I have also reccomended you for a promotion.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge
When the terrorists crashed the plane into the WTC, the burning jet fuel created anomalous warps in the space-time-continuum. This resulted in degradation of the structural integrity of previously uncompromisable laws of physics. When combusting inside such anomalous warps, jet fuel reacts with iron support beams to produce thermite, resulting in zero point energy release, extreme temperatures and atomic flatulence. This creates exponential compound weakening of the towers, resulting in what appears to be a free fall collapse

Please 911 truthers, give me a star if you can see the truth, and the obvious science behind this. I need to know how many there still are.

You forgot to add that after the zero point energy release, extreme temperatures and atomic flatulence a mini black hole was created for an instant.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

A little harsh considering I never even heard about the possibility of it being an inside job until I joined this site which you can see was only a little over 2 months ago. Forgive me for wanting to see the evidence for me self instead of taking peoples word for it.

edit to correct error.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Hi calstorm,

Welcome to the rabbit hole, once you figure out the 9-11 thing, your eyes will become open to see alot more of the false matrix that we have been conditioned to think is reality...

Check out ae911truth.org for a good summary of what you didn't hear from the 'offical story.'

Also research the '20 bullet points' that Charlie Sheen has outlined in his, '20 minutes with the president' report.

Just google '9-11 inside job,' and you will find alot of videos...

You have to do your own research to figure out the truth, I have found it very hard to TELL people the truth, they don't want to hear it..
But if you get them started on the path, they will eventually find it out for themselves.

Hope this helps you..

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The link is broken could you upload it again or on other hosters like
megaupload.com?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You da man!! S+F

Line deux

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

You are far too sure of your views and yourself.Do you even understand that your world view could be just as wrong and ignorant as those you lambast?.None of us here really have a clue what goes on in the murky depths of politics,intelligence agencies and the finance industry,we only have tid bits of information to try and piece together a behemoth of a puzzle.It is safe to assume the government and sectors of the intelligence agencies would glady sacrifice tens of thousands,even hundreds of thousands if the prize was good enough.We can see this from now declassified documents from just the past 50 years.But i just think we shouldn't fall into the trap of thinking we know exactly how the world operates in whatever spectrum you wish to view it as.Because then you are becoming what you detest.Anyway thanks seventh for all the work you put into this!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I agree that before I did my own research, I wouldn't have listened to anyone tell me that the 9/11 gig was anything but a terroristic act and that we needed to invade Iraq and Iran. But now, after researching it myself and finding this site, my view has gone 180 degrees. I would ask that you cut some of the newer guys to this site some slack. We are still getting used to what is in the rabbit hole. Confidence to tell others like friends what we believe (especially something as radical as the 9/11 thing) requires time to research and learn the facts. It would be careless to grab a handful of facts, run off to show the world what we learned only to be confronted by someone who knows a little more and be embarrassed.

Keep researching and ask those you feel comfortable with as many questions as you can. You will be amazed how much people will help you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That link isn't working. Can someone supply a better one?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thanks all
, just got in from work i`ll check links and re-upload if necessary, I think I hit the quota on that site, quick cup of tea then I will sort it out

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Here we go, this link should be a lot more stable, my apologies for those who had problems

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have received a lot of U2U`s lately (thanks for these it is a great feeling knowing my work is not going unnoticed), quite a few are based on my findings, I tend to go for a simple approach on evidence that really cannot be debunked, `The camera never lies`, a good example here is the whole thermite approach I avoid this aspect like the plague, here`s why...

1). There are loads of various cutting charges.

2). Thermite`s ingredients are very basic and a building caked in rust and an abundance of aluminium can lead to false positives.

3). Thermite is found in several explosion based composites.

4). Napalm is one.

5). Proof of thermite is not proof of it being used in a c/d.

So, with that in mind I set about fine tooth combing 100`s of pictures, now if you normally find a piece of steel with a suspicious looking cut it is passed off as done by demolition workers, but what if you find obviously cut steels with no oxy-acetylene or thermite based residues on it?, example....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/689011d2e373.jpg[/atsimg]

As we all know the exterior steel sections were 3 storeys in length (36 feet) and have little squares cut out of the top and bottom of the three vertical steels in them, this is access for a ratchet to tighten bolts, if these are missing they have been cut, what caused the cut?, also notice on that picture that all three truss seat fixings have been cut out also, and whatever caused the cuts as plainly seen on one of the vertical steels is not a heat based fusion, there are 5-6 scorch marks caused by a detonated and direction based wedge type blast stereotypical of one of the many alternative to thermite cutting charges available

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
There's always money behind these events. Found an interesting link hopefully hasn't already been put on here before regarding the financial ties between Osama bin Laden and George Bush and the CIA. Did a google search under Osama bin Laden CIA Bush. Heres one of the articles which details a few financial ties that are known about, and possible reasons for the 911 (Bush) murders of the innocents.

www.voltairenet.org...

I posted this in another thread just now, and it is vastly overlooked and good food for thought....

In the nutshell we have to look at the pre 9/11 scenario and have a long hard think...

1). America was running in the red like most other countries, government borrowing was at an all time high.

2). All governments have a vested interest in the stock market and most have an impressive portfolio of stocks.

3). Short options and derivative stocks prosper in an erratic market.

4). You have a lot of these stocks.

5). You control the market and can make it erratic.

6). You do just this.

Within weeks of re-opening the market, international derivative stocks made in excess of $80 trillion dollars, would you murder 3000 of your own people to get your economy back on track?(well I personally would not, value of life>money imho), plus loads of side profits also.

/cheers.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you for the re-up! The download didn't load in firefox but when I switched over to IE I could... A bit odd, but I'm glad I could download it.

Thanks for sharing...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
SOMEONE IS TAMPERING WITH THIS DOWNLOAD!

It cannot load in firefox, and it is not saved when it is downloaded to IE.

Could you rename it something different, not call it '9/11 package' and add an picture or two to your .zip file so the file size changes?

The download problems are HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS and likely indicates interference from outside sources...

I could not download the file... I thought I did but the file is being inexplicably being terminated

[edit on 15-9-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The link now has problems in IE: now it plain won't start the download, like firefox... This should not happen, this is abnormal.

Could you re-up using filer.cx?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oddly enough, now the megaupload link is loading in firefox and thus now I can save it... I've never had this garbage happen before... Thank you for the upload.

Someone backtracking? Hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just tried the link it`s working perfectly, you may need the mega manager download manager tool, registering a free account may help loads also, the reason I made a package is virtual dub cannot read streaming video files they have to be converted, the Naudet brothers video in this package has been converted to mpeg.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join