It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase what you see from videos package.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I put together a small bundle to aid in spotting stuff you completely miss whilst watching normal streaming films etc, it contains a very easy to use video editing freeware, a film of WTC2 collapse initiation at around 30 frames per second to show how much difference it makes, and the Naudet film to watch through virtualdub, there is so much happening here believe me, evidence of all faces of WTC1 releasing a blast, loads of small explosions from both towers.

Scroll down to the download button, press it and wait for 30 seconds, then it gives you a save or open option, save to wherever and unzip it (around 18 meg).

www.filefactory.com...

For those that cannot be bothered here is WTC2 at 30 ish frames per second.....

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
7th, you are the man. Thank you for taking the time to supply us with
direct downloads.

That frame by frame video is incredible! Look at all of the explosions
happening above the impact zone before the upper block has any major
rotation!

Gotta get you one of those, "applause" thingies.

Note GL's: This is a classic example of taking time to study evidence.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Jesus, Wake Up America. Please Wake Up.

Can we get a mod to give some credit to seventh here?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thank you Seventh for this, you are working very hard indeed.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Great job!

Things like these brighten up an otherwise cloudy day.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well done again! Keep the research coming... It will all pay off in the end! Gotta get more people to wake up!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Link wont work for me, I get a http 500 message in IE and a blank screen in FF

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Also keep in mind as you are watching this:

There is a massive 767 sized hole on the south face of the tower.

Anyone trying argue that the jets on the upper East wall is air compressing
from the "slightest unseen" movement of the upper block must be able to
explain how this is possible with a large hole present across seven floors.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thank you for this, as I see it the problem with all of this is not that there are some holes in the non official story. It is that the official story sucks and it is to many coincidences.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The link isn't working for me, could you update it if it was moved?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Great work matey, Star and flag for you..
put a whole new angle on the towers destruction for me, all those plumes up the top end of the tower amazing stuff....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
At 38 seconds until 50 seconds there is an obvious skull, or evil face in the clouds. did any one else see that? I'm still on the fence, My friends called anti-american today for even considering the possibility and I must admit I feel a tad bit guilty, but at the same time, it would only take a few more vidios like this to sway me.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The link does not work for me either. I get a blank page in both Safari and FF

[edit on 15-9-2009 by tinybruk]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What link is not working? The ones posted by ET?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
At 38 seconds until 50 seconds there is an obvious skull, or evil face in the clouds. did any one else see that? I'm still on the fence, My friends called anti-american today for even considering the possibility and I must admit I feel a tad bit guilty, but at the same time, it would only take a few more vidios like this to sway me.

You having the avatar "Welcome to 1984", and then making the above quoted statement wins King's most ironic comment of the month award. Very prestigious.

You know what I think is unamerican? Pure ignorance, and intentionally ignoring the painful truth. Accept the fact that shadow elements the government did kill 3000 citizens. Get over it, they couldn't care less about ten's of thousands, perhaps you heard of Katrina?

Grow some balls, and tell your friends to get a #in grip. This crap makes me sick. It baffles me every single day that I continue to see people flooded with genuine information, and they flat out deny all of it, because to accept it as fact would forever change their view of reality. The definition of brainwashed. Wake up, get a grip, then make sure your friends get a grip. Or you will suffer in this life time, that is the only thing I will guarantee.

Simply because intentionally ignorant people like yourself and your friends, are the essence of the entire problem, allowing the entire rape and pillage to go on without hindrance, nor questioning.

By the time they come for you, there will be no one left to speak up for you. You'll learn what happens next in your future.

---

Amazing footage/content, as usual Seven. S+F

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The link from Seventh, for the file download does not work, I just a blank page in both FF and Safari

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
When the terrorists crashed the plane into the WTC, the burning jet fuel created anomalous warps in the space-time-continuum. This resulted in degradation of the structural integrity of previously uncompromisable laws of physics. When combusting inside such anomalous warps, jet fuel reacts with iron support beams to produce thermite, resulting in zero point energy release, extreme temperatures and atomic flatulence. This creates exponential compound weakening of the towers, resulting in what appears to be a free fall collapse

Please 911 truthers, give me a star if you can see the truth, and the obvious science behind this. I need to know how many there still are.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Looks kinda like the tip portion of the tower pancaked down through the lower Portion. As if the outer support structures near the fires gave way suddenly. Almost like the fire weakened it. Then a Gian Skull ejected itself from the middle of it and waved.

Interesting. Actually, it looks like the official story was correct to me, minus the giant skull. Thats the true conspiracy in my opinion. Demonic.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

lol..
, *star*

I like your theory, you should have been on the NIST investigation commitee..

I don't know what you guys think about Benjamin Fulford, but here's what he says about 9-11:

A special thanks to the criminally insane morons who carried out the 911 attacks

Although my heart goes out to the families who lost loved ones in the 911 attacks and to the 1.6 million Iraqis and countless Afghanis who died as a result, in the long run those attacks were probably a good thing for humanity. The very arrogance, brutality and stupidity of those murders will be seen by historians as the tipping point that woke humanity from many thousands of years of slavery and ignorance.

The sheer incompetence of the 911 attacks and the countless clues they left behind led many to start to question the official explanation. Little did they know that by doing so, they would eventually end up going down a rabbit hole into a bizarre world of secret societies and occult evil.

Many people who were completely unaware of this ancient, evil secret world government woke up and joined battle against them. We were lucky to find the guidance of the brave few who have been fighting them all along in a desperate rear-guard action.

We will also owe an eternal debt of gratitude to the Chinese people who, at the very moment when things seemed most desperate, stepped in to help. By doing so, they tipped the scales and sealed the fate of this ancient satanic cult.

The people still under the hypnotic control of these beasts will soon be woken up. Once the Feds go belly up, the media machine they used to keep these people in a trance will also fall. The truth shall then set them free.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join