It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society gearing up and preparing for 2012 (and from the intel gathered I hope what they belie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I will give some initial background information about how I came to learn this information. I am in no way advocating my belief in what I have learned. But I felt I must share it because it shook me to my core. I could not sleep for days after learning what I have. So in a way it is therapeutic to share this and perhaps get some good ATS feed back to show me that its full of crap. Which is what I am hoping for.

In my professional we are more or less information cowboys. Usually the more secretive something is, the more valuable and important it is to someone/s. Sometimes this also means the information is potentially dangerous to someone/s, which is pretty much why we get paid to do what we do... mainly protect this great country. In this business we network and establish very trusting relationships. Which is an absolute must to get anywhere. You must have a core network of intelligence agents that you can rely on. Because it can mean the difference between stopping an eminent attack and not stopping it. (which happens more than you would ever imagine) some of the greatest heros in this country you will have never known there name or what thehy did in the sake of protecting the greater good. in our business also, we have the absolute state of the art in signal processing/extraction equipment. and by state of the art i mean military state of the art, which is decades more sophisticated than what is commercially available. lets but it this way. when you encrypt something with standard 128 bit triple des encryption, you are basically telling the gov't that you are trying to hide something, red flagging yourself, and it is cracked and in plain text in some agent's queue within less than a second of teh interception. thats how good it can be, and better. but that is not what this thread is about.

ok back to the 2012 connection. one of my most trusted 'friend's' hand delivered a computer data cd to my house one evening about a week ago. which is not unusual in and of itself, but kind of a rare occasion. his face looked unusually pale and his calm usual demeanor was noticeably missing. only when something important is in the works has he ever done this. i was thinking maybe he had the scoop on an eminent attack on iran or something juicy and current like this. to my surprise it was nothing like this at all. he had been on a job recently in the last 6 months collecting intel on a secret society. i cannot say which one, (no not the Masons or Rosicrucians) and i'm not sure you have ever heard of them. i had never heard of them until my friend showed me this intel. but obviously they are important enough for our agency to dedicate a couple of guys to do surveillance on them.

the cd contained some pictures of photographed documents. the most interesting was their background info on what will happen around 2012. One of their documents was titled. 'End of the 5th age, return to spirit' . Though it was fairly detailed and long and burdened with their philosophy I will get to the gist of it. The believe that there will be a pole shift. A complete magnetic pole shift and a 37 degree physical one. Nothing new so far. But they believe that thsi pole shift will be sudden without much warning. And the physical effects will be so overwhelming and so swift that NO ONE will be alive afterward. They believe taking shelter no matter how deep underground will not do any good because of the magnitude the effect of the poleshift will shutter the earth's crust to hard, no matter where you are it will be like getting hit by a train. They did not call it an earthquake but gave a comparison, that if it were an earthquake it would be equivalent to a magnitude 14 WORLDWIDE earthquake on the Richter scale. Being that the Richter scale is expontential, not linear a 14 is 100,000 times more powerful than a 9.

Here is where it deviates further from the standard theories... (continued)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
People have been claiming that something of this magnitude is going to happen in the near future...for hundreds of years. None of them were correct, so what makes you think that this wil be different to the rest of the prophecies or insider information given?

Just curious thats all

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
'End of the 5th age, return to spirit' . Though it was fairly detailed and long and burdened with their philosophy I will get to the gist of it. The believe that there will be a pole shift. A complete magnetic pole shift and a 37 degree physical one. Nothing new so far. But

Here is where it deviates further from the standard theories... (continued)

maybe.. very possible actually. if this is true

it is scary . .. what he said about the 5th age.. it is actually the end of the 5th civilization if to be more correct here.. and the pole reversal at 37 degrees?.. it's wrong! earth will revere at 60...degrees

IF.

S&F for you and the ur friend.

by the way, your friend is telling some important things.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They believe that from this event everyone will die at the same time. This has never happened before. Here is where it gets weird... They believe there will be divine intervention and that instead of the normal process of a persons death where you go through the tunnel and meet your dead relatives that we will basically all stay here on earth in our astral bodies! They believe that this is the ascension. We will shepard the planet as astral bodies and a sort of new heaven will be upon the earth.

Now I will discuss my personal theories and how this relates to David Wilcocks, half correct interpretation (half correct as seen from this data, not my actual opinion)

Now I have had OBEs before in my early twenties, and I must say those were the most wonderful experiences of my life. Colors are so much more vibrant, I felt absolutely amazing as if my body was a hinderance, yet I looked like myself, just in an astral body. I remember it feeling very natural and very familiar. Very familiar, I just couldn't remember from familiar from what. I felt superconscious, knowing much more in that state, and unfortunately forgetting that knowledge when I returned to my body. When I say superconscious, when you are in that state you feel very aware. As if when you are in a normal awake state in yoru body its almost as if you are only half awake from that perspective, almost dreaming!

I'm only relating these OBE experiences so I can correlate this data with David Wilcock's version.

He claims that we will be 100 times more harmonious when we go from 3rd density to 4th density. He has dreams of everyone being in peril, from a volcano explosion, but somehow everyone remains safe and makes it.

Well what if 'making it' is to die at this time along with everyone else. If everyone was in their astral bodies and physically dead, feeling the way i felt when I had my OBE, this would make perfect sense. Unfortunately the more I look at ALL the data, I think there will be no human ascension. I think dying IS going from 3rd density and 4th density. And connecting all the dots just gives me chills.

The secret society claims to go back to the times of Atlantis. (i bet most do) awww, aren't they special. But if they really do and somehow kept this knowledge, well lets just say that would really suck if they are right.

There was a lot more I wish I could share from that CD, but unfortunately I can't. I know... very lame. But I really do want to keep my job in the hopes that these people are wrong and the world doesn't end in 3 years.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The secret society claims to go back to the times of Atlantis. (i bet most do) awww, aren't they special. But if they really do and somehow kept this knowledge, well lets just say that would really suck if they are right.

sorry but do you know what country the secret society is from?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown

sorry but do you know what country the secret society is from?

currently about 4 countries in western Europe, the US, Japan, Egypt and a lot of them are in South Africa right now. Kind of an international thing right now but we know they have had meetings in Egypt, (Luxor?, Cairo, can't remember which cities) and also Istanbul.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by insideNSA]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Many are now in South Africa because for some reason they have a strong interest in expeditions to Antarctica. I know, kind of strange. Hopefully so strange they are all fruitcakes

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

well lets just say that would really suck if they are right.

I think it would be great if they were right. I can't wait. I suppose it's all in the way you look at it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

You do know member perpetrated hoaxes are severely frowned upon?

You are saying you are an NSA employee leaking surveillance matter on a message board on the internet about some target believing in the end of the world due to pole shift?

M'kay...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by loam]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the appreciation of me sticking my neck out!

Read the post. Nothing I shared was classified. I named no names and it was one of my friend sharing with me what he could share after school. So there is no leaking going on bud. Like I said in my OP, i want to keep my job.

Originally posted by loam

With all due respect, you do know member perpetrated hoaxes are severely frowned upon?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the appreciation of me sticking my neck out!

Yes, quite right.

The protestations of an anonymous poster resulting in a lack of appreciation for your efforts is certainly as important a priority as the message you claim to want to share.

Bravo.

EDIT:

Why should anyone believe you?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I didn't know anyone actually used the word 'protestations'.
If that was suppose to be sarcasm, that was pathetic.

As much as I enjoy ATS, its safe to that if I did one day want to share something classified and take a chance, this would be the perfect VENUE as no one wojuld ever believe it or take it seriously while at teh same time I could get the info out... of course not under this handle
, but you get the point.

And thank goodness for vigilant guys like you that keep a watchful eye for BS with all yhour protestations. you must be very busy

Frog legs anyone?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Frog legs anyone?

Tasty.

I'll be sure to duly issue my apologies should my corporeal self take leave in 2012 as you describe.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'll bite. So, this organization (who I am to assume has NOT been covered on ATS) has info on our certain, physical demise. Why are they interested in Antarctica if the entire planet is screwed? If there is nothing to prevent the situation or to enable anyone to survive how dangerous is this organization?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I could get the info out... of course not under this handle
, but you get the point.

You do realise that having a multi account would get you banned right? Its against the T & C's

And protestaions is a word byt the way

protestation
Noun
Formal a strong declaration

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I think you should take back that frogs leg joke now

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
With this kind of info you don't ever need to create a "secret" society... you can just create a open society about this and none will give a damn
I will listen to their theory about what will happen and must people will just say "yeah... right"

Heck.. All the information you gave us is already "old" here at ATS... I already readed about all of it long long long before. nothing special or new.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yes, I know protestations' is a word but I didn't know 'protestaions' was a word. Geez man whats with you. I was giving a hypothetical answer to mr. froggy. I don't have 2 accounts, i play by the rules... but really, how hard would it be to have 2 accounts on ATS without anyone knowing. not very hard at all and I'm sure it happens all the time.

But you must be bored throwing out 'warnings' to me. Go do something more useful, like posting something relevant to the topics of threads.

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I could get the info out... of course not under this handle
, but you get the point.

You do realise that having a multi account would get you banned right? Its against the T & C's

And protestaions is a word byt the way

protestation
Noun
Formal a strong declaration

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I think you should take back that frogs leg joke now

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
as i stated in the thread there is nothing new about 2012/poleshift.

what I thought was unique was their concept of ascension being everyone dying at once and not going where ever it is we normally go when we die, but sticking around on earth in our astral bodies. has that been posted on ATS before? if not than forgive me for thinking this was unique.

Originally posted by blackcube
With this kind of info you don't ever need to create a "secret" society... you can just create a open society about this and none will give a damn
I will listen to their theory about what will happen and must people will just say "yeah... right"

Heck.. All the information you gave us is already "old" here at ATS... I already readed about all of it long long long before. nothing special or new.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Okay, the "pole-shift" subject (I've studied this professionally):

The last time it happened was about 700,000 years ago.

It happens on average about every 400,000 years, which means we are very very due for one.

Since the last time was 700,000 years ago, we don't know exactly what happens, but let's see what happened about that time:

Full & complete evolution of modern humans. Most say 200,000 years ago, but that's "mainstream" archaeology, which is trying to animalize humans, if that makes sense. There is complete evidence for humans controlling fire at that time, and the few human remains of that time are, to put it simply, just like us.

So, the last pole shift basically created modern humans.

I don't think the next one will kill us all. I think we'll evolve even higher actually. That makes the most sense to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Many are now in South Africa because for some reason they have a strong interest in expeditions to Antarctica. I know, kind of strange. Hopefully so strange they are all fruitcakes

lol antarctica.

hm.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join