It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i see "22" all the time,help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
with the exception that some forces maked me be born int he end of 23 may, if i was born on 22 i was going to be the messiah i guess

i see 22 all the time
- 22 in class
- 22 linen number sewed on the jacket hole (this one was my moms idea to be like my class number whatever)
- 22 january registered here,my second account i think
- when i was buying a keyboard,the girl showed me 2,i choosed the SECOND,and today when i opened to clean it,afcourse it stoped working after that,the plastic chip,i saw the number "22",from all the keyboards in the world...
- plenty more of stuff like this but i cant remember...
so whats so special about 22?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
my numerology number of birth is 1,thats cool,but now that i do the math,if i was born in the 22,i was going to be "9"...goody the number of birth of the witch girl i liked so much

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If you think you're going to see it everywhere, you WILL see it everywhere.
Kinda like once you get a brand new car that you didn't really notice anyone else owning a lot before you had it, and once you buy it...you notice that same car everywhere.

If you tell yourself there's something special about the number '34', you'll almost always end up finding it somewhere one way or another. Numbers are everywhere... Most of the time it's just a coincidence.

Sure, sometimes there's a less explainable reason for this circumstance...but my personal opinion is that you're just psyching yourself out to see that number, so you always do.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Sorry couldn't resist!!!

Are you sure you are not looking for the number 22? WHen I bought my last car, allof the sudden I was seeing my car everywhere. I had no idea how many other people had that car,and it was everywhere I went. Try avoiding the number and see what happens.

-E-

Edit to add: The above post wasn't there when i started typing.... Now thats a conspiracy!!!!!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Sorry couldn't resist!!!

Are you sure you are not looking for the number 22? WHen I bought my last car, allof the sudden I was seeing my car everywhere. I had no idea how many other people had that car,and it was everywhere I went. Try avoiding the number and see what happens.

-E-

Edit to add: The above post wasn't there when i started typing.... Now thats a conspiracy!!!!!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by MysterE]

Hahah. I totally paid you to say that just so I could get a star.
And it worked! Yessss!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

The deal was you give me a star in return... Pay up sucka!!!!

-E-

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
with the exception that some forces maked me be born int he end of 23 may, if i was born on 22 i was going to be the messiah i guess

i see 22 all the time
- 22 in class
- 22 linen number sewed on the jacket hole (this one was my moms idea to be like my class number whatever)
- 22 january registered here,my second account i think
- when i was buying a keyboard,the girl showed me 2,i choosed the SECOND,and today when i opened to clean it,afcourse it stoped working after that,the plastic chip,i saw the number "22",from all the keyboards in the world...
- plenty more of stuff like this but i cant remember...
so whats so special about 22?

yee.. i aslo have seen 22:22 all the time i look at the time randomly. But now it stopped for a year or so. But I believe it means something important...maybye..

but what?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
aaa i dont think so guys,sure i notice when i notice,but i dont get obssesed,i never expected to find it inside my keyboard.
from all i readed in google,there are other people who see 22 all the time,usualy "bringing bad luck",or these people are "spiritual teachers" of some sort,it seems 22 is associated from the tarot to the hebrew letter to the 22 paths of sephiroth,i guess there is something magical to people seeing it all the time,maybe when you find what are you looking for you stop seeing it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think that you are being told that when you go to Vegas don't hit 12.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Next time I see a 22 I'll think of you Stillalive. (though I'm not sure if it's worth a star or not - that'll depend on how significant the 22 that see is)

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i dont think all of this "u attract what u think" cr*p is of any use,besides the law of attraction works ONLY some times. cmon my frikkin keyboard has the 22 plastic chip inside I:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All I'm getting is: " 22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer"

So, take one down, pass it around.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's all in your mental perception. For instance, I always see (at least it's all that sticks in my mind) inversions and mirrors in the time. 12:51, 23:32, 04:40, etc

I'm not obsessed with it, but it's just more memorable. Same way that people see 9/11 in EVERYTHING. But they didn't before 11Sept2001. It's a mental thing. The human mind is designed to find patterns. Doubles are patterns.

just my .02

oh and I forgot about Fibonacci numbers, which i notice alot, such as 11:23, 23:58, 13:21, 21:34

[edit on 14-9-2009 by digger2381]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i see 52 all the time. It has to do with ur sub-conscious. I use to see 52 everywere and it got me sketched. Then (i know it sounds messed up) but I traced my emotion while around the number. I came to the conclusion that when i saw 52 everytime ,i was up-tight. I then learned to calm down everytime i saw 52, and it acually help me out in life.... And eventually i saw 52 i just stayed calmed and then eventually it just became as normal as any number. Seriously, whenever i was mad ( i didn't even see the number, i didnt even have to look at a clock all day then got up tight checked a clock somthing 52). Mabey sub-consciously our brains are programmed to get mad/emotional at certain times. Since emotions are chemical reactions in your brain. You know what they say love is a chemical.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I saw 911 all the time. still do. i believe you unconsciously observe a WHOLE LOT more than you consciously do. If you recognize 911 or 9:11 in your subconscious scans (which I did for obvious reasons) while sweeping the environment then your conscious will easily pick up on it. 1:15 and 2:33 go by relatively unobserved but the minute one sees 9:11 out of the corner of their eye they pick up on it.

top topics

join