It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Kanye Is A Jack(arse)"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

yep, I believe you are right, and the whole Obama thing is a stunt too, to try to give those on the fence right now a reason to like Obama. Does anyone actually believe that a reporter covering the whitehouse would screw up his future by releasing an off the record comment by the POTUS without the President's blessing? Now there is something to talk about- manufactured controversy.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Finally, Obama tells the truth!

I would like to add, he (kanye) is an idiot too. "I'm really happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time."

Her video consisted of nothing but 3 girls in leotards shaking it and walking in a circle...yeah that's a classic right up there with "Nuthin' But a G Thang" and "Take on Me"

HAHA...I LIED!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Oh god, stop hating on Obama for this one. Look I think BO's crap but seriously, he's entitled to an opinion, he can state his opinion and honestly, to me it makes him more human.

If Obama thinks Kanye is a jackass, then well, call a spade a spade.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Who is Kanye West?

Edit: NVM, I looked him up, and he has the vocabulary of a 3 year old, kinda talks like one too. He seems to be afflicted with stupidity, No doubt America's youth worships him.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's rare that I agree with Obama, but he's right, Kanye West is a big time jackass.
What I don't understand is why Obama is even chiming in on something so insignificant as popular music.
What's next?
Will he start commenting on video games, all while Rome continues to burn?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade

If Obama thinks Kanye is a jackass, then well, call a spade a spade.

Now that deserves its own bumper sticker!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

No that can't be made into a bumper sticker because it could be seen as racist.

You trying to start a race war?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I found something on one site.

www.thejaylenoshow.com...

I like his well planned apology on this clip.

I it had been the alcohol talking before, than I guess this was the hangover

www.comcast.net...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i don't see why he did it off record,

hes right isn't he?

fishsticks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Why would a bumper sticker be seen as racist?
Please explain.
I just thought it was apropo because more and more people are starting to think the same thing about BO.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Could it have been payback for this...

Actually...not funny.

I thought it was funny,

Laughing

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Could it have been payback for this...

Hehe, some funny stuff right there. It's amazing that even without seeing him, the sound of his voice and the way he speaks still make him come across as a huge jackass.

[edit on 15/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by jd140

Why would a bumper sticker be seen as racist?
Please explain.
I just thought it was apropo because more and more people are starting to think the same thing about BO.

It was a joke.

Calling someone that is black a spade is seen as derogitory.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I had a feeling it was a joke, but wasn't really sure.
I was just looking forward to the explanation.

BTW, I'm not looking to start a race war, I think it's already started.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I think so too.

Whats funny is that it was started by whites who called other whites racist. I always thought it would be brought on by one race calling the other one out.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
He is a jackarse, high five to Barack on that one. Kanye is an idiot and had to be drunk to say that Beyonce song was the best thing since sliced bread. That song is TERRIBLE! it should not even be considered music.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

He was referring to the video.

Not the song.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Kanye West. Donkey of the Millennium.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You know your career is over when the president of America calls you a jackass. Your move kayne.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I love that they openly stated this was prior to basically "sugar-coating" Obama's statement...Hmmm what a surprise from the mainstream media. Ridiculous that this is the first stated "off-comment" for Obama. I think he needs to speak only in "off-comments" so we can hear what he's really saying prior to lying of course =) This was a great post as it shows the two faces of the media and obama (not that his statement offended me in anyway, just the fact that things need to be moderated before stated. Obama's opinions do matter actually as president...I think we are all entitled to hear them instead of his podium talk all the time.

I think the Kanye story is being blown out of proportion as a distraction- which it is clearly succeeding at. Not that he isn't an ignorant ego-maniac and he didnt do wrong by Swift but MTV is swimming in viewers now and everyone is thinking about this story. This isn't new from West- he's been doing these things.

Also- Did anyone see the MTV VMA's when Russel Brand (the host) said his country at least didnt let people die in the streets and has public health care and then yelled for it to get passed!? Was I the only one that caught that nonsense? Way to twist the young viewers minds MTV- you can't tell me the government didn't nudge MTV to throw that in there...No doubt.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by AceOfAces]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join