It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 pamphlets at schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I dont who is aware of this but at our local high school today the teachers were passing around H1N1 pamphlets talking about the risk of this virus and how thei fall will probably be a huge year for it. They also continued in urging your WHOLE family to get the vaccine as quick as you can.

Thought this was pretty interesing and wondered if any other high school out there got this as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Not here in Ontario Canada, where abouts is this happening?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its happeneing in Ohio.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7
I dont who is aware of this but at our local high school today the teachers were passing around H1N1 pamphlets talking about the risk of this virus and how thei fall will probably be a huge year for it. They also continued in urging your WHOLE family to get the vaccine as quick as you can.

Thought this was pretty interesing and wondered if any other high school out there got this as well.
Could you photo copy it and put it up on ats? That would be great!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok ill try but for my own privacy i will take out all words that deal with the location of my town. EDIT: I am unable to transfer the document from Adobe reader to Microsoft word but here is the link to the page of one og the high schools that this is happening at www.vanwertcountyhealth.org...

go down to the bottom and click on letter to parents that should take you to it if you have Adobe.

[edit on 9//14/0909 by ConspiracySquid7]

top topics

join