It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! Senate Overwhelmingly APPROVES De-Funding ACORN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wanna knw what 7 ass hats voted against it?..Follow the money baby..

Allot of pissed off peeps in da hood tommorow..lololololololololol

Edit,shoulda read the second page..I was to excited..lolol..
The starting strokes to cut down the oak tree..

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Well, if this is true then it is good news.

Starred and flagged.

Let's hope it is actually true, but still this is just one step forward, we are like 200 steps back still..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
they should force the 7 nay voters to go onto the congress floor and explain in front of the media as to why they voted no.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

U.S. Census fires Acorn.
U.S. Senate cutting off funding for Acorn.
It looks like we have momentum!
Great job Big Government.com and employees James and Hannah.
Give those 2 a raise!
Sean Hannity interviewed Hannah and her her boss tonight.
Scoop..........Another Under cover video is on the way! That makes 4!!!
They said the 4th is even worse!

Big Government.com - Hottest Website in DC !!!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Well, if this is true then it is good news.

Starred and flagged.

Let's hope it is actually true, but still this is just one step forward, we are like 200 steps back still..

ElectricUniverse, click on my Big Government.com link.
It's true. Hannah and James are also there.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
I wanna knw what 7 ass hats voted against it?..Follow the money baby..

Allot of pissed off peeps in da hood tommorow..lololololololololol

Edit,shoulda read the second page..I was to excited..lolol..
The starting strokes to cut down the oak tree..

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Redpillblues]

The 7 who voted against it are listed on Big Government.com!
Click on link above.
James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles are also there!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The damage is already done however. It is likely that we have a president that was elected by people that are either dead, criminals, or illegal, but NOW it's all good if we eliminate funding? Fantastic.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerman

One more nail in the coffin..Cut funding to the scum in the organization,and when people at the bottom feel the heat they will start pointing fingers,and eventually the truth of the matters will slowly come to the surface..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

No, the PRESIDENT would never condone a bunch of criminals.... oh yeah, he was one of them! And after he is tried and convicted, nothing that Kenyan has ever sign, said, or done as president will be in effect. Including, all his appointments and every bill he ever signed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They are playing you. Treading a careful line. This rare, good deed for the people was in response to the 2 MILLION march the previous day. Take the heat off them again and it will be back to business as usual.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow... according to my scientific calculations this.....but, wait.......no......no, this isn't possible......

If we accept the well know: o (supporters of the president are all that is true and good)

and: r (all who oppose him are racists)

we are left with the fact that congress (o) = r ....

Racism is now good? Or is the President merely racist? Or is the MSM's race baiting destroying civil discourse? [snip]

All hail Obamaaaaaaaa.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by snusfanatic]

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 15/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
83 to 7?

It's not gonna look good for those unlucky seven!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

You got it right there, it's just a game to them. Change the name you deflect criticism and this country has a short memory and ADD, the sheep just forgets and goes back to sleep.

Then the money machine fires back up. Say what you want, but no one does it like us, i mean really. While our Congress robs from us, others robs from them. Oh yea, they get to keep their money, i guess that's why congressmen forget to pay their taxes.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

just checked that wade/acorn site you linked...with all the money funneled to him/them, why didnt they hire a web design team? my god that site hurt my eyes. and of course the obligatory MARCH TO SOCIAL JUSTICE....wtfever

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Just keep in mind this has only passed the Senate.. it still has to go through the House..

The vote count 83 - 7 shows that this is non partisan...

However, this is only the beginning, this only deals with the ACORN housing.. it is not all inclusive..

We still need a Congressional investigation into the entire organization and all it's affiliates.

Don't be satisfied with this. I am surprised that this happened so quickly but this doesn't mean it's over...

..by a long shot..

Good luck,

we can't even investigate the biggest crime scene in America properly.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Its good news, but its my experience that when people all the sudden change their tune , then something is up. People dont just drop funding for a group that contributes so much to their b.s.

I have my doubts, mostly because I want to know, if they arent going to fund them, then who is the NEW ACORN.....

On an end note, Chicago politics policy is pretty standard to drop those who are disposable and distance yourself, and find yourself another person to launder money through

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The reporters/investigators should put up a paypal contributions site. We owe them big time!

Thank you James O'Keefe! Brilliant!

Thank you Hannah Giles! Ohmygosh what an outfit she wore in those vids! And great idea she brought to James! She deserves most of the credit.

Their website:
BigGovernment.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I saw some of the videos of the ACORN employees talking about how to cleverly break the law. The one I remember most is of the fat black woman saying you can claim girls under the age of 16 as dependants, when your pimping them out from your house.
She had this smirk on her face that made my blood boil. Ofcourse all attempts to contact these employees from CNN were unsuccessful. Scumbag trash # # eiusf2#$%@#%$2345

Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
An A.C.O.R.N. does not fall far from the tree...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It shows his (Obama's) TRUE colors. He manipulated both sides of the race card so everyone feels a false connection to the lies he spewed and after he was finished having them help accomplish his goals...their thrown to the wolves.

Why is everyone so surprised. Their was controversy about Acorn corruption way before this....yet it's funny how they weren't investigated until after Obam got what he needed.

I just hope people are bright enough to realize that they were played like a fiddle. Unfortunately they won't and will play the race card because that's how easy it is to manipulate people.

[edit on 15/9/2009 by Revealation]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join