It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video]UFO over NASA Launch of Atlantis , STS 125 Hubble Mission Shuttle Launch May 11, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is one video that shows a UFO Spacecarft in the skies above the Nasa STS 125 footage.

Credit to the Original footage upload... Here's the link to the NASA Launch of Atlantis , STS 125 Hubble Mission Shuttle Launch May 11, 2009... www.nasa.gov... Related NASA Launch ... [ex/]

Now lets try and say this is Space Junk falling to Earth and then going back up into the Clouds.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Excellent and very interesting if it is not fake.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Never seen that video, very interesting. I wish it was a bit better quality though.... just like all the rest of UFO videos I've seen heh. At least they all have that in common, no?

I had to load it from the youtube link just to see the object at first before it does the "belly roll"

If it is a real saucer type UFO then doing that type of maneuver must have been something to show off... kind of like the tricks pulled at airshows

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry but I am not buying this one for one second

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's a video of a video so it's pretty much useless.

But it looks like something being blown about by the wind to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey that's pretty interesting, I wonder if anyone here has a copy of the original... I'm assuming it was on normal TV. Maybe there is footage on the NASA site. I'll have a look. If it's not a fake by the guy in the video it will be interesting.

*Odd that some like the post but only 1 S+F.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm going to bed but if you want to look from other angles or maybe even find the original footage here is a link to help...
www.youtube.com...
No video on the NASA site by the way. (Atleast couldn't find it).

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have been looking for a Nasa video that can be looked at at the time this UFO was spotted.

I am trying to findout who posted the video on Youtube and see if they can upload the actual video they recorded .

I have tried to locate a full version of this video and sofar cannot find it but I am still looking.

Its interesting how it made a move and back up into the Clouds .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
During shuttle missions NASA produces a 30-min "Flight Day X Highlights" compilation reel every day. It's on their home page.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Fake, it was added in. The focus is kinda off and the object is infront of the clouds and does a barrel roll before it fades away.
From the ammount of people and cameras there we would have MANY more clips if this were real.

This is the uploadrers youtube page. He has MANY hoaxed videos and a playlist that has stuff on CGI.

Thnx cmdraleon for once again allowing me to flex my debunker muscles

[edit on 15-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Eh.. this is a hard sell. Especially since this is the first I've heard of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Fake, it was added in. The focus is kinda off and the object is infront of the clouds and does a barrel roll before it fades away.
From the ammount of people and cameras there we would have MANY more clips if this were real.

This is the uploadrers youtube page. He has MANY hoaxed videos and a playlist that has stuff on CGI.

Zaiger you can try to say its CGI .

The poster of the video never said this was CGI Video .

I suggest you go to the video page itself and here is what they added

Credit to the Original footage upload...

Here's the link to the NASA Launch of Atlantis , STS 125 Hubble Mission Shuttle Launch May 11, 2009...
www.nasa.gov...

Related NASA Launch Day of Atlantis...
www.nasa.gov...

NASA officially moves up Atlantis launch to May 11, 2009...
spaceflightnow.com...[ex/]

Nothing regarding CGI Footage if this had been CGI I would have never posted this .

So no you get no points or score's here .

Nice try but no cigar.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhaze
Eh.. this is a hard sell. Especially since this is the first I've heard of it.

I spent some time before coming across this video footage because mixed in with real footage is also faked UFO Footage and you really need to take time and read what the video poster says about it.

I try to look for things that are not if possible already here now .

Thanks for your opinion.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well I hope someone filmed it because NASA already took it down.

The page says video no longer exists or was moved (to the trash bin)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Nothing regarding CGI Footage if this had been CGI I would have never posted this .

LOL. Yeah YOU would NEVER post a fake UFO video. Care to take a look at your other threads.

This is fake a black thing on the screen doing a barrel roll and it is a video of a video. If this is real i think we would see many more videos of this and more people talking about it.

To infinity and beyond,
Zaiger

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

LOL. Yeah YOU would NEVER post a fake UFO video. Care to take a look at your other threads.

This is fake a black thing on the screen doing a barrel roll and it is a video of a video. If this is real i think we would see many more videos of this and more people talking about it.

To infinity and beyond,
Zaiger

Good try .

Using a spider on the screen to make a point .

very big difference between your attempt to discredit this Nasa Video as some CGI when its not .

Many people would be talking about you say.

How many people even take the time to look for things like this not many .

The video you created to say the other video was CGI is a lame attempt .

If you cannot provide video showing the exact Nasa Video with someone creating some CGI object going into the clouds then forget it .

Show me something other then a spider on a screen.

I have seen CGI video of UFOs that were faked and right off the bat you can see this .

I am not new to the field of UFO Video.

I suggest you take time and create a better CGI to compare with yourself if you have the technology at hand.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
Well I hope someone filmed it because NASA already took it down.

The page says video no longer exists or was moved (to the trash bin)

Nasa took the video down and that means this is the only proof it existed.

I tried finding the actual video now I understand why I could not.

Again Nasa wants to cover its hide on this.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This account is suspended.

The account is now suspended. Guess one who hosts too many hoaxes, YT gives you the boot. If he had many hoaxed and CGI videos, Id find it hard to ever believe he had something real and legit.

This thread is pretty much dead now. The video is gone - the uploader of the video is gone.

Id suggest, that if people want to scour YT for videos, they do a thorough investigation of who is uploading the video and all their other uploads.

[edit on September 16th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

This account is suspended.

The account is now suspended. Guess one who hosts too many hoaxes, YT gives you the boot. If he had many hoaxed and CGI videos, Id find it hard to ever believe he had something real and legit.

This thread is pretty much dead now. The video is gone - the uploader of the video is gone.

Id suggest, that if people want to scour YT for videos, they do a thorough investigation of who is uploading the video and all their other uploads.

[edit on September 16th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

That site correct was deleted by YT but other sites have the video posted .

If we are going to say it was faked based on that person YT site nolonger existing that does not make the video presented faked or CGI.

Here is another link at YT tht has the same video and they are still on YT.

STS Video Link Another YT Site

I could with research most likely find more Youtube UFO interested people that have the STS 125 with the UFO in the video to make a point .

One I think should be enough.

Anyone can add video they wish to on YT to the page they have created .

In this case it was not the person speaking about the STS 125 UFO that was in trouble with YT just a member of that vast Video Community.

So I still feel the video as explaned by the person in the video who video taped the launch is real not CGI created.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I could with research most likely find more

How about you do some more research and find the original unaltered video. That is the only way it can be properly analyzed. If not, all options are on the table of what the video could be showing us: including CGI

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join