It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video]Very Bright UFO Orb Mexico September 9th- 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is an amazing video just taken a few days ago and was posted on Youtube.
As you view it the object is not moving .

Does not look like a Cloud in comparison to the Clouds below it .

It seems very large whatever it may be.

My first observation its a Lightship of some kind .

Any other viewpoints please share .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yet another ceiling light reflected on some glass.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

And how do you figure that?

Where is supporting data, are you absolutely sure that it is a ceiling light? It does not appear to be so, instead it seems you are just using the quickest excuse you can find.

I am not saying it is definitely a "light" ship, however, I don't think it's a simple reflection.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
Yet another ceiling light reflected on some glass.

It looks like he is outside not inside you can hear the traffic .

To have a reflection of this so called ceiling light you would first of all need to be behind a closed window video taping and the window would have to be reflecting the light from said ceiling.

This is not a ceiling Light reflection .

The Object is clearly in the sky above and you can tell just by looking at the clouds to where the Orb is located.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow. Look at those amazing maneuvers. Look at that incredible speed.

It's a cloud for crying out loud. It's illuminated exactly like the large one.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm thinking possibly a balloon. The object looks slightly shinier than the cloud, and either the clouds are drifting to the right or the balloon is drifting to the left relative to the clouds, very slowly. But I could be biased to see balloons because so many UFO videos from Mexico seem to be of balloons.

Could be a cloud but it does look shinier than the clouds.

I don't think it's a reflection.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's fairly clear and obvious it's a cloud.

Lightship? Just because it's in the sky and glows doesn't mean it's a alien lightship, just saying. There are tons of those cloud things up there, and they do glow like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
hard to say with such low quality video full of artifacts, but i think its just a ceiling light reflected in the glass like someone said. sure you can hear cars and whatnot whizzing by in the background. but if you look at the right side of the video when he zooms out for the first time you can see the edge of a windows or something. plus im not sure if its artifacts but it looks to be a faint reflection under the light when hes zooming back in the second time.

so my opinion is light reflecting off window pane. its not a cloud either, its too high and clear to be a cloud. a cloud that high at that angle would be more white/or golden colored from the sun hitting it, it wouldnt look translucent.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Phage because its not moving does not automatically make it a Cloud .
Do you believe that unless the object moves in amazing ways then it cannot be something other then a Cloud?.

That's some strange looking Cloud.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
hard to say with such low quality video full of artifacts, but i think its just a ceiling light reflected in the glass like someone said. sure you can hear cars and whatnot whizzing by in the background. but if you look at the right side of the video when he zooms out for the first time you can see the edge of a windows or something. plus im not sure if its artifacts but it looks to be a faint reflection under the light when hes zooming back in the second time.

so my opinion is light reflecting off window pane. its not a cloud either, its too high and clear to be a cloud. a cloud that high at that angle would be more white/or golden colored from the sun hitting it, it wouldnt look translucent.

The person video taping you can clearly see he is not behind a Window but outside video taping the object and again listen to the outside Traffic.

It was and is not a reflection.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by Phage

Phage because its not moving does not automatically make it a Cloud .
Do you believe that unless the object moves in amazing ways then it cannot be something other then a Cloud?.

That's some strange looking Cloud.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

What do you mean? Clouds come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and it's a well-known phenomena that they light up just like that. It's not moving, it's near other clouds, the other cloud IS lit up like that one is... why would you say it may not be a cloud?

What in your mind makes it more feasible that it's a "lightship" rather than a cloud? I mean, other than your propensity to assume anything in the sky that isn't easily identifiable is automatically an alien fleet, orb, or lightship. I guess it could also be a rare new breed of flying glowing jellyfish, but a cloud is a much more likely explanation, don't you think?

Do you have the end of that video? Or it just sticks around and only leaves once they stop filming?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I've changed my mind it's still a light reflecting on the window, but it may be something smaller like the charging light on his laptop/phone.

You definitely see the window frame at the top right after he zooms out for the first time.

And you can hear sounds in the background that sound like people washing crockery.

So IMO he is inside a cafe filming a small reflection on the window next to his table.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's too bad they couldn't zoom in on the object a little more. I would love to see more definition to it before I decide what I think it is. It does look rather strange to ba a little spot of cloud above the large mass of clouds below it.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I've changed my mind it's still a light reflecting on the window, but it may be something smaller like the charging light on his laptop/phone.

You definitely see the window frame at the top right after he zooms out for the first time.

And you can hear sounds in the background that sound like people washing crockery.

So IMO he is inside a cafe filming a small reflection on the window next to his table.

He is video taping and if there is a window where he is its opened listen to the noise where he is you will har traffic and a horn beeping .

There is no glass reflection from inside because its an open air place wherever he is.

People are in the backround correct but again no window in front of him as he is video taping this object.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
wow another fake UFO video put up by cmdraleon...

Greetings cmdraleon,

It looks like the IR light from a TV remote being reflected off glass.

Generic GFL closing,
Zaiger

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Could be an internal reflection from a double-glazed window. Notice how the 'orb' has two optically identical components side by side. A narrow spaced DG window shows exactly this effect. A dark room, a distant light behind camera, the observed reflection is apparently the same distance on the other side, 'near' the clouds.

WG3.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nice reflection
You can try and state over and over again "how clear it is" that there is no window/glass/door/etc ... you'd just be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Could be an internal reflection from a double-glazed window. Notice how the 'orb' has two optically identical components side by side. A narrow spaced DG window shows exactly this effect. A dark room, a distant light behind camera, the observed reflection is apparently the same distance on the other side, 'near' the clouds.

WG3.

Listen to the sound near the middle and end of video you will hear a car horn and outside traffic.

I will say this again to the skeptics and debunkers .

No Window in front of his camera .

None.

If a real window was in front the reflection would be seen .

Again besides looking at the visual listen to the sounds where he is taping.

He might be within the building but still no windows are in front of him.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Nice reflection
You can try and state over and over again "how clear it is" that there is no window/glass/door/etc ... you'd just be wrong though.

You need to listen to the sounds where he is located in whatever place it is and you will as clear as day here traffic on the street and even a car horn.

No reflection the person is within the building but right near the outside area no windows and I can say it 1000 times even if you still believe what you believe no windows.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
wow another fake UFO video put up by cmdraleon...

Greetings cmdraleon,

It looks like the IR light from a TV remote being reflected off glass.

Generic GFL closing,
Zaiger

This is not faked by the way and I take alot of time before posting a video of this kind and creating a thread on it .

I have seen CGI and all kinds of faked video this is not faked and the video person appears to be video recording near Street level you can even if you listen near the end traffic and a car horn .

I have seen plenty of video that is a reflect from inside that has been faked this is not a fake .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join